Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad (4339 Views)

Filipina Woman Claps Back @ Black American Women Over Black Men Dating Abroad / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 3:14am On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:

Chinese men have money and big businesses Sha. Here in Chile I have seen Chinese men with really hot Latino babes. They own malls, businesses and restaurants so they get money. Black man no get level only big prick even the big preek dey fear them here o. My friend for Santiago been wan Bleep olosho, she reject am as she see him face o. She said he's black and black people have it too big lol grin grin grin

No be stainless steel your guy dey go so like this? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Thegamingorca(m): 5:37am On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:

Chinese men have money and big businesses Sha. Here in Chile I have seen Chinese men with really hot Latino babes. They own malls, businesses and restaurants so they get money. Black man no get level only big prick even the big preek dey fear them here o. My friend for Santiago been wan Bleep olosho, she reject am as she see him face o. She said he's black and black people have it too big lol grin grin grin

Lol! She no want retire early

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 6:20am On Apr 04
Karleb:

I use to doubt this until I did a survey in a viewing center during an important match when the place was crowded.

Truth is, for every average or handsome guy, there was atleast 6 ugly guys/men. I mean very ugly men, from dentition, shape of head, terrible accent and voice, bad form/no muscle, terrible hairstyle to say the least. Many were not just ugly but they were not also putting efforts into looking good, this is where our women are doing better but they also become really unattractive after just a child.

Only set of people that are goodlooking/looking good are young unmarried ladies.

Thank God you don see am for yourself. Mine is a dating/friendship group comprising largely young people within a particular region. I noticed the introductory posts by new members: the ladies looked pretty good, while the men weren't so good. I don't look at complexion, but general dress sense, structure of face, dentition, hair style etc. Where you see a handsome lad, even other males dey confirm say this dude is fine. The lad gets many positive responses from the lasses, with some "green light comments". Before readers think it is a group of poor people, no it is not. It is mixed, but mainly young people who are unmarried and very few married folks.

After a series of introductory posts, I con dey think say our men aren't really that handsome. This was before the yukay wave of videos. When I saw the faces involved in these videos, it confirmed my observations: Nigerian men are not handsome. Now, how can these men compete with born and bred Black British or African American men? No be say we get long preek pass Sudanese, Gambians or Senegalese. No be say we tall like those people sef. Our ambitious spirit might be a positive factor, but that is not a phenotypic feature.

Another thing too, people tend to think of Nigeria as just Lagos and Abuja, but there exist other places in Nigeria; and there, being ugly is the standard. Places like Kogi, Bayelsa, Ebonyi and Kwara would never have handsome men no matter how hard they try.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Gerrard59(m): 6:29am On Apr 04
ednut1:
not true. The most common interracial dating pair in western world is white male asian female. There are many asian females ( Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc) who have never dated their race. Then their men are known for small peepee . 🤣

Wow! I sympathise with those Asian men sha. Their women in the West, especially in the California area, have been so westernised that they cannot compete. However, the good thing is, that these Asian men have the option of moving back to their countries which they built to high standards and get the best women there. Asian women are facially beautiful and genetically slim, so no surprise white men like them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:58am On Apr 04
lastkingsman:

No be stainless steel your guy dey go so like this? grin

At all. He even has a gf from Venezuela.
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 8:20am On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:

At all. He even has a gf from Venezuela.

Men Dem cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by JIREN01: 11:34am On Apr 04
tensazangetsu20:
The average Nigerian man looks below and you want to Bleep Oyinbo cry cry
grin grin grin grin Mad boy
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by dkidd: 4:07am On Apr 11
Nigerian women suffer konji more abroad. The average Caucasian man doesn't find them attractive as their white women. And Nigerian men hardly look at them except she's doing free giveaways. They rely on toys. Whoever told u Nigerian women who just got freshly into any western country has the option of engaging in casual sex at will is lying. Where she go see the casual fling from? Except she's doing giveaways like I said then African/ Naija men will line up to collect. As for Nigerian men. If u enter illegally and are focused on settling u won't have that time but if ur there legit and u work. U don't need even months to start changing women if that's what u want to do. If u don't have game in Naija don't expect game over another man's country. U can only be more encouraged by open greenlight because their women are liberal and not timid or pretentious in matters like these.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by zed7: 6:07am On Apr 11
tensazangetsu20:

They will say you have low self esteem. Honestly just stand on a street in Chile and see how handsome the men are then stand on a street in Nigeria and just look. The difference is like day and night.
Chile sef na country wey dem dey brag with? Anyways, Nigerians who grew in extreme poverty will brag with anything.

The guys who can't get girls abroad are guys who relocated out of poverty. Poverty has humbled them and taken away their self esteem. Even for 2 weeks training, men still lay chicks not to talk of those permanently residing there.

No woman should be sex starved except she has self esteem issues or values her body and only wants to share with the right man for her. Men will dig into anything if offered.

Worse case scenario, those men who have esteem issues should go and get a hooker. Hookers are expensive, so is dating. The only difference is that you will miss out on the emotional part of dating a woman.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Uchenna10(m): 6:56am On Apr 11
eepeepook:
If in a school environment, you won’t have issues. Those who catch babes in Nigerian unis perform the same in foreign unis. Those who soapy in Nigerian unis soapy in foreign unis.

Those who go there for work stay involuntary celibate for four to six months. Once oyibos see you’ve stayed a few months and have adjusted a little mentally, they’ll show interest.

The black men who are hot cakes are those with low standards. If you like obese women, you’ll have your pick of the lot. Oyibo people hate obese individuals to their core. Dress well, workout regularly and be exciting discussion-wise. Land whales will fight over you.

Lol,land sperm whales😂😂😂
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 24
drnoel:

Not true. If e scarce scarce, red light district never finish

I no dey go ashawo joint, na only clean toto I dey chop grin
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by drnoel: 5:00pm On Apr 29
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

I no dey go ashawo joint, na only clean toto I dey chop grin

Good for you. I no dey judge person for their orientation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blood Convenant And Intimacy! Shocking! / She Agreed To Pass The Night In My House / Eight Good Questions To Ask A Girl You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.