Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad (4336 Views)

Filipina Woman Claps Back @ Black American Women Over Black Men Dating Abroad / My Husband Is On Dating App In The UK And Has Consistently Lied To Me / Loneliness & Dating Abroad: Perspectives of a Nigerian Student in The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02
Lordbinsmar:

I swear to God if I had not gotten a babe that we have been through thing and thick together while I was in the University in Nigeria and I can't even imagine disappointing her because of what she meant in my life.

The easiest thing for me would have dating or getting married to an European.

As an Erasmus Mundus scholar, I interact with lots of Spanish and Italian whom I could have dated if I wanted to. Same as a phd guy also.
you are lucky to have someone serious in Naija.The lady I had in Nigeria was not patient enof ,too much attitude probs and pride.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by DonroxyII: 11:47pm On Apr 02
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Lordbinsmar: 11:49pm On Apr 02
Aaaaarghmed:
yes ,person gatz dey careful.Uk people be using their experience for all abroad guys.Europe is bae,esp if you can speak the country language. Na fire down

You be confirm person. Some guys from my programme went to Croatia as part of their mobility. University of Zagreb. They stayed in mixed hostel.

My close gee alway dey gist me he dey whine me say I missed a lot say come see fine babes for Croatia. Like these people are more beautiful than Spanish, Italian and German babes combined together.

They had lots of good relationships with them. But my guy don already marry and born pikin for his country if not, I knew he would have dated some Croatian babes.

Dating European is not as difficult as UK people are making it look like.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Lordbinsmar: 11:52pm On Apr 02
Aaaaarghmed:
you are lucky to have someone serious in Naija.The lady I had in Nigeria was not patient enof ,too much attitude probs and pride.

I'm lucky actually I know that very much. Maybe the girl saw the future in me and that was why she sticked with me during my difficult times but I will always appreciate her for that.

It's better to keep in someone's life those who stood still in difficult times when they could have left for better options.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Lordbinsmar: 11:58pm On Apr 02
DonroxyII:
Everyone is simply Wired to paying the bills so their mind is long away from Fun For Fun .... You have to be really comfortable to be lost into the Fun world over there cuz the bills are your Demons !

That's why I love Nigeria 🇳🇬 🙌 & My Africa 🌍 Only West for Vacations Now ... Life is Cheaper Here with Much Room For Fun Except Our Infrastructural Deficit & Insecurities!

Life is not cheap in Nigeria ooo, to be realistic.

Some times I just sit down and look back at life.

When I was in Nigeria, I was spending more than 40 percent of my earnings on food. Not to talk of rent, electricity and other things.

In Europe I am able to save more than 60 percent of my earnings every month.

It's easier to save money in Europe than Nigeria if you are very disciplined.

I don't understand where people get the notion that life is cheaper in Nigeria than western world, Europe to be precise.

During pdp's regime maybe that was possible, but for this apc demonic government naaa lie ooo

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Ojemedad: 3:11am On Apr 03
Zonefree:
There are paid kpekus everywhere in the world.

Na over sabi men dey search for innocent girls to deceive in the name of Dating so they can be getting free kpekus.

Baba if them call price for you, erection go disappear once
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 3:29am On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:

It's mostly UK guys complaining. Very useless country. Aside electricity, I don't see the difference between the UK and Nigeria.

Kwakwakwa grin
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 3:30am On Apr 03
Gerrard59:

This boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

But no be lie. When folks in the yukay were showcasing themselves in videos, man, the faces I saw weren't palatable. Men wey Buhari's economy don panelbeat tire.

Rough panel beating oh grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by lastkingsman: 3:32am On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:
The average Nigerian man looks below and you want to Bleep Oyinbo cry cry

Tensa, are you normal at all? grin
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by BrokenCondom: 3:35am On Apr 03
Zonefree:
There are paid kpekus everywhere in the world.

Na over sabi men dey search for innocent girls to deceive in the name of Dating so they can be getting free kpekus.

Even if you dey make 400 pounds per day, can you use 200 to just cross the red sea? Just for one way ticket? Immediately your isrealis cross into a tube sope otilo. 200 is gone! Do you remember what 200 pounds will do at home? Oboy, konji na legitimate pikin for jand, you must nurse am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Ojagun(m): 10:11am On Apr 03
hehehe

This thread was created inorder to mock Nigerian men but @Lordbinsmar unknowingly shut the thread down.

Let me not post about my positive experiences with Polish babes (big boobs,flat nyansh) before some folks on here will delete themselves

What can i say,my i possess those elite West African genes cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by drnoel: 10:12am On Apr 03
ednut1:
I see a lot nairalander fantasizing about being hot cake abroad when they haven’t been there. The truth is women there are only interested in 20% of men. If you are not good looking, tall, with good job and swag. Nothing for you o. In Nigeria you could use your 3k or indomie and egg to get babes. But for abroad the babes are equally working so your money has to be long to entice them. 🤣🤣

Not really. Naija ladies are lonely so it's free for all but as usual they would expect you to spend. Most times you only need to have a nice car and good job and you go chop tire. If that is your game.
I know a guy that concentrates on those ones that have been rejected asylum. They are usually desperate to stay and there he does his census.
All in all, you need to be at the right place and at the right time. Then it depends on what you are looking for.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by drnoel: 10:18am On Apr 03
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
This is one of the reasons why I don't want to relocate to Canada, I know it will be difficult for me to be getting steady supply of fresh toto grin

Not true. If e scarce scarce, red light district never finish
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by drnoel: 10:19am On Apr 03
ednut1:
the women are mostly looking for guys with papers and good jobs. Which many of the newcomers don’t fit into that category

Exactly. That's why this topic is outdated. Cos many guys I know just change girls here like toilet paper
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Pusyiter(m): 10:25am On Apr 03
Oh dear
There is nothing down to date
Down is not a subject of history or discussion as only fallen species go down
You were created to look up cos you come from above
It is too crowded down there
Go up and see space dearie............. kiss
Jeon:
Lolz, I thought black men are the cake, because they have big prick and always hype themselves in their dreams?.
No sane woman will choose a big prick with no brain.

Anyway, where I go see my Jesus? .
You all know that when a black woman is dating outside the black race, she is dating down. And I really want to date down.
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Lordbinsmar: 10:29am On Apr 03
Ojagun:
hehehe

This thread was created inorder to mock Nigerian men but @Lordbinsmar unknowingly shut the thread down.

Let me not post about my positive experiences with Polish babes (big boobs,flat nyansh) before some folks on here will delete themselves

What can i say,my i possess those elite West African genes cool

No mind people trying to portray white ladies as been sophisticated. the most important thing is to keep improving and add more value to your self as human being. Anybody fit date any body for this world, no matter the race.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Starboytwo(m): 1:40pm On Apr 03
How can you date figure 8 looking Nicki Minaj when you are a lowly dish washer at a restaurant. Or a damn care worker cleaning old white sheet. Or some dumb as.s despicable liability work.

Soapy fall on you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by WantsandMore: 3:22pm On Apr 03
PerfectStranger:
Are there no brothels abroad? I think 30 or $40 can get you a clean puzzy.
imagine paying $40 to cure every Konji? How much be minimum wage per hour? Better to be celibate or come naija marry go back make that money they go through responsible channel
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by jedisco(m): 3:26pm On Apr 03
Lordbinsmar:

Life is not cheap in Nigeria ooo, to be realistic.

Some times I just sit down and look back at life.

When I was in Nigeria, I was spending more than 40 percent of my earnings on food. Not to talk of rent, electricity and other things.

In Europe I am able to save more than 60 percent of my earnings every month.

It's easier to save money in Europe than Nigeria if you are very disciplined.

I don't understand where people get the notion that life is cheaper in Nigeria than western world, Europe to be precise.

During pdp's regime maybe that was possible, but for this apc demonic government naaa lie ooo

Its ignorance of mainly using price of items in the UK/EU and converting it to naira to define whats 'cheaper'.

Someone once started the argument regarding food using the price of coke and I had to demonstrate to him that food is at least 10x cheaper in the UK than Nigeria.

When compared to Nigeria, the only essentials more expensive in the West are labour (for good reason as it benefits all) and accomodation. Others like food, holidays/entertainment, education (ouside the U.S), security, cars, electronics, health are way 'cheaper' (i.e. affordable over there)

Next is to tell you how they 'enjoy' the rampant poverty in Nigeria. By enjoyment, they mean being able to hire domestic staff for peanuts, break the law at will, sleep with hapless hungry girls for indomie, slave other peoples children in the name of houseboy e.t.c

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:44pm On Apr 03
If no be say sadist many for nairaland.i for post photos to clear some pple doubts.me chilling with my Europe babes.but I like to dey anonymous.some nairaland girls wey be roaches ,wey no even fine.some fit get high bp. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Gift96: 4:06pm On Apr 03
Aaaaarghmed:
If no be say sadist many for nairaland.i for post photos to clear some pple doubts.me chilling with my Europe babes.but I like to dey anonymous. some nairaland girls wey be roaches ,wey no even fine.some fit get high bp. grin

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Raalsalghul: 5:41pm On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:
The average Nigerian man looks below and you want to Bleep Oyinbo cry cry

grin grin grin grin

Tensa you no go kill me?
Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by pansophist(m): 8:59pm On Apr 03
If Nigerian men thinks they have it worse with dating, then they should try see the situations of Asian men lol. Those ones are the almajiri of dating in the West.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:01pm On Apr 03
pansophist:
If Nigerian men thinks they have it worse with dating, then they should try see the situations of Asian men lol. Those ones are the almajiri of dating in the West.

Maybe indians but Koreans and japanese men won't find dating difficult anywhere in the world. These people are rich, their countries have powerful passports and many of them are very good looking plus I am yet to see any asian man wey carry pot belly like Naija men.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by pansophist(m): 9:04pm On Apr 03
Western society is generally messed up with dating, not just for immigrants. These societies have undergone changes for centuries and even hate immigrants.

But if you're a black person is less multicultural societies such as Russia, Serbia, South East Asia, the Baltics etc, you will run from women if you're decently looking.

Just as the average man in Alaba market can get a good wife out of the city, it's same in the West. The less cosmopolitan a place is, the higher chance people ain't stuck up and in rat race, and can actually date.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by pansophist(m): 9:06pm On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe indians but Koreans and japanese men won't find dating difficult anywhere in the world. These people are rich, their countries have powerful passports and many of them are very good looking plus I am yet to see any asian man wey carry pot belly like Naija men.

True, but their height is the issue. They are generally not tall. They also tends to date within themselves.

By Asia, i mean South Asia such as Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Nepal, also add the east such as Phillipines, Indonesia, Vietnam and even China.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by ednut1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:

not true. The most common interracial dating pair in western world is white male asian female. There are many asian females ( Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc) who have never dated their race. Then their men are known for small peepee . 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Karleb(m): 11:21pm On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:

The Truth is bitter. No other countrymen complains about such things. That should tell you something.

I use to doubt this until I did a survey in a viewing center during an important match when the place was crowded.

Truth is, for every average or handsome guy, there was atleast 6 ugly guys/men. I mean very ugly men, from dentition, shape of head, terrible accent and voice, bad form/no muscle, terrible hairstyle to say the least. Many were not just ugly but they were not also putting efforts into looking good, this is where our women are doing better but they also become really unattractive after just a child.

Only set of people that are goodlooking/looking good are young unmarried ladies.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:22pm On Apr 03
Karleb:

I use to doubt this until I did a survey in a viewing center during an important match when the place was crowded.

Truth is, for every average or handsome guy, there was atleast 6 ugly guys/men. I mean very ugly men, from dentition, shape of head, terrible accent and voice, bad form/no muscle, terrible hairstyle to say the least. Many were not just ugly but they were not also putting efforts into looking good, this is where our women are doing better but they also become really unattractive after just a child.

Only set of people that are goodlooking.looking good are young unmarried ladies.

They will say you have low self esteem. Honestly just stand on a street in Chile and see how handsome the men are then stand on a street in Nigeria and just look. The difference is like day and night.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:24pm On Apr 03
ednut1:
not true. The most common interracial dating pair in western world is white male asian female. There are many asian females ( Chinese, Japanese, Koreans etc) who have never dated their race. Then their men are known for small peepee . 🤣

Chinese men have money and big businesses Sha. Here in Chile I have seen Chinese men with really hot Latino babes. They own malls, businesses and restaurants so they get money. Black man no get level only big prick even the big preek dey fear them here o. My friend for Santiago been wan Bleep olosho, she reject am as she see him face o. She said he's black and black people have it too big lol grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Speak On Dating Abroad by Karleb(m): 11:56pm On Apr 03
tensazangetsu20:

They will say you have low self esteem. Honestly just stand on a street in Chile and see how handsome the men are then stand on a street in Nigeria and just look. The difference is like day and night.

cheesy

If you watch football, you would see the clear differences between the level of beauty and handsomeness with africans and the europeans and americans especailly south americans.

Watch AFCON, then watch EUROS and COPA America. Sorry but the black africans cannot compete.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Guy Who Wouldn't Let You Break Up With Him? / She Lost Interest In Him Because He's Nairalander / Women Now Allowed To Walk Topless In Public In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.