Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra (81067 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by GodPrince: 5:37pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:
There is a runs girl that lives two houses away from me

Many men have come and gone

But it is still so pointy, she can shoot you with her boobs sef
so you are indirectly threatening to shoot him bcus u falsely claim ur boobs are pointed after many men come and gone on ur Runs shows? Nice.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by folake4u(f): 5:39pm On Apr 03
dollyjoy:
Back pain?
I wonder why people say this. I am on the big side and I never experienced any back pain.

My sister, I tire too.

Mine is bigger than yours and I don't still understand this back pain people associate with big boobs.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Akalia(m): 5:39pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:

You are that runs girl.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Eunoiaa(f): 5:40pm On Apr 03
folake4u:
My sister, I tire too.

Mine is bigger than yours and I don't still understand this back pain people associate with big boobs.

So it's not true for you?

Wow. With the way I see people posting about it online, I'd think it something every lady with big boobs experience.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Eunoiaa(f): 5:42pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:

🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by folake4u(f): 5:42pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

So it's not true for you?

Wow. With the way I see people posting about it online, I'd think it something every lady with big boobs experience.

It is not true for me oh.

I run, played football, do exercises with my big breast and never had back pain.

I guess people are different.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Eunoiaa(f): 5:48pm On Apr 03
folake4u:
It is not true for me oh.

I run, played football, do exercises with my big breast and never had back pain.

I guess people are different.

I guess so too.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by 99thEnemy(m): 5:49pm On Apr 03
iamtardey:
Udder smiley

grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by folake4u(f): 5:50pm On Apr 03
Eunoiaa:

I guess so too.

Sure thing. kiss
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by MemoriesAndMe: 5:50pm On Apr 03
Preciousagajus:
There is a bra size for her sha
Pillowcase?
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by YemyTemmy: 5:54pm On Apr 03
Chee59:
I don't envy the back pain she lives with.

Breast is weightless
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Ten06(m): 5:54pm On Apr 03
My firend spec. Matter that occupy space
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by RevenuesBoost(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03
Pretty woman

Breast surgery will give you issues after some years or in old age.

If you try it, get ready to keep spending the money to maintain it. If you get broke, your own is finished.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kukutente23: 5:59pm On Apr 03
This thread is filled with (m) viewing grin cheesy grin
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 6:04pm On Apr 03
Na Big Big things dem deh use take hold me for work
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by AskNgige2: 6:05pm On Apr 03
Negroid001:
Which Bra wan hold these humongous melons?
LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bro u wicked o

Infact u be nyeso wike

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kukutente23: 6:05pm On Apr 03
dollyjoy:
Back pain?
I wonder why people say this. I am on the big side and I never experienced any back pain.
Big side? Are you different from the person on your dp cause ain't no way that person has big boobs`
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by AskNgige2: 6:06pm On Apr 03
Namaster:
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.

LMAO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG I don die for here..

Like Malouda
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Tetraozonaitera: 6:07pm On Apr 03
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hate big boobs cuz 100% are fallen.
Show me ONE natural big boob that stands and I will marry from Nairaland!

Fallen is different from fallen.
This has not fallen. Check the Nipples and you'd see they are looking at you. Unlike the ones that are shy looking down.

Heavy boobs are meant to look like this. The fallen ones have their nipples looking down.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Chithauri(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03
dollyjoy:
Back pain?
when you have breastfed, have at least 2 children then comeback to this.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Chithauri(m): 6:18pm On Apr 03
Namaster:
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.

that is were you gather them together like goalkeeper and feast on them.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by rspy: 6:20pm On Apr 03
Barantashi make this babe cum 3 times
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by miqos02(m): 6:25pm On Apr 03
It's plenty
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by imagrg(m): 6:26pm On Apr 03
Disgusting!
Tueh!
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by mosicola(m): 6:33pm On Apr 03
Na these kind of breast dey confuse my destiny
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by samwillyco1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03
Succulent
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by bluefilm: 6:49pm On Apr 03
Her massive boobs for make sense die only that I don't just like white women
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Maysdevices(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03
Akalia:
You are that runs girl.
Sure
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Jayhome24: 6:51pm On Apr 03
But what she is wearing not too bad anyway.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Maysdevices(f): 6:51pm On Apr 03
GodPrince:
so you are indirectly threatening to shoot him bcus u falsely claim ur boobs are pointed after many men come and gone on ur Runs shows? Nice.
Gibberish
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Goalnaldo(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03
folake4u:

My sister, I tire too.

show pics
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Exceed15: 7:00pm On Apr 03
sylve11:
I really love the way my body looks, so I think I'm gonna decline this

I love her reply.

If you don't like the way she looks, that's your headache. cool

That's true. Love yourself and give no damn about people's validation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) / If You Find This At Your Boyfriend's Bathroom, What Would You Do ? / I’m Giving This Phone To My Girlfriend's Sister Without Her Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.