Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra (80896 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by clerkent(m): 9:42am On Apr 04
Please her address.i think I will find myself in Canada when I sleep this night
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Apr 04
MrBrownJay1:

my brotha... the only thing that was in my mind at that moment was to regain the erection i lost while seeing that disgusting sight... babe had to put back her bra, for me to do anything again.

Hahahaha! Is this life a battlefield? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by deanoffaculty: 12:23pm On Apr 04
Kobicove:
Her breasts, her life, her business! undecided
Forget that thing!
It's our business! It's our breasts.....just like COWBELL..OUR MILK!
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

What do I even know about breasts sef? Nothing!
I don go πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by charlsecy(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hate big boobs cuz 100% are fallen.
Not fallen; just gravity.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Shhhh01(f): 4:13pm On Apr 16
i GIVE UP ON YOU. HA HA HA HA HA grin
Tokotaya:
God is poweful!
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Pathfinder2090: 1:30am On Apr 17
Namaster:
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.

You no wellπŸ˜‚
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by AnonimusdeTerra: 4:31pm On Apr 20
See as my eyes wanna fall off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Michael B. Jordan Is People's Sexiest Man Alive / Benin Prostitute Disgraces Man For Failure To Pay After Romance (Photos) / Inside Abuja Sex Slums, How VIPs Sneak Into Harlots’ Dens To Ease Tensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.