Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra (80789 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / 'Please Go & Wear Bra': Braless Slay Queen At The Club Blasted By Nigerians. Pix / Black Chick With Huge Chest Goes Outside Topless In Broad Daylight[pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Whatshallido: 7:00pm On Apr 03
Cowbell our milk!
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Amgoodtogo: 7:01pm On Apr 03
Nothing wrong with her endowment abeg.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Maysdevices(f): 7:02pm On Apr 03
tollyboy5:

Can we be friends grin.
You sound like a wonderful lady
You think the world is ordinary
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by tollyboy5(m): 7:08pm On Apr 03
Maysdevices:
You think the world is ordinary
The world is a mystery. Spirituality is a concept and energy is the reality, be it negative energy or positive.

I don't know why you say that now grin. I just want to enjoy myself, if we can't be friends that two building to your house is very important to me grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Lovit(m): 7:18pm On Apr 03
That will be like 3 yards bra

material enough to sew agbada
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by YoshihideSuga: 7:20pm On Apr 03
Namaster:
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.

Nairalanders and bad mouth 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Ravenna: 7:32pm On Apr 03
If not for BRA's, Naija gals for no see man marry.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by chizzy161(f): 7:33pm On Apr 03
I love boobs. The bigger the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03
life is really unfair....some women out there are paying thousands of dollars to get what this woman got naturally.
the back pain would be out of this world sha.

BTW brothas, NEVER be deceived by too big boobs (like the above). as much as big boobs are great, A) they often sag pass her belly button and most importantly B) if that woman lays on her back naked, one boob will lay on the bed on one side of her body, and the other boob will lay on the other side (most disgusting sight ever)
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by naija4life247: 8:05pm On Apr 03
Peakdesign23:
It’s so natural and perfect!

Natural - YES
Perfect - CAPITAL NO

Shey you no sabi good thing ni? Wetin perfect for that nonsense water melon?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Udstar(m): 8:32pm On Apr 03
Namaster:
Breasts this big are low-key DISGUSTING.

Imagine doing missionary and each one falls to either side of her body like players on the sidelines waiting for substitution.

Mumu grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by LIVINGICONREBOR: 8:36pm On Apr 03
Kobojunkie, come and masturbate with these pics.🥱
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by magzey: 9:01pm On Apr 03
This fit kill a man Tru suffocation grin grin shocked
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:16pm On Apr 03
What she carry na Weapon fashion against them grin
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by christopheojo(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by StraightGaay: 9:21pm On Apr 03
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hate big boobs cuz 100% are fallen.
Show me ONE natural big boob that stands and I will marry from Nairaland!
Does your di..ck stands when not erected?
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Afolue(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03
This is really huge. Any man who loves boobs will just kill himself. Beyond xxl
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by tnerro1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03
This kin breast dey quick tire person…fact
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kekydiv(m): 10:37pm On Apr 03
Peakdesign23:
You’re a Yoruba man ahbi?
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by maasoap(m): 10:40pm On Apr 03
Kobicove:
Her breasts, her life, her business! undecided

People just like giving unsolicited advice, I don't know why. I think it is only Nigerians thing, didn't know that whites are also guilty of it
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by maasoap(m): 10:44pm On Apr 03
MrBrownJay1:
life is really unfair....some women out there are paying thousands of dollars to get what this woman got naturally.
the back pain would be out of this world sha.

BTW brothas, NEVER be deceived by too big boobs (like the above). as much as big boobs are great, A) they often sag pass her belly button and most importantly B) if that woman lays on her back naked, one boob will lay on the bed on one side of her body, and the other boob will lay on the other side (most disgusting sight ever)

But you've got two hands to reposition them the way you want now. And you can equally ask her to do that for you if you are going to be busy with your own hands on something else grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by adefitim(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03
KillIgbohoN0W:
I hate big boobs cuz 100% are fallen.
Show me ONE natural big boob that stands and I will marry from Nairaland!

What about Jennyclays?
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Olabode211: 11:04pm On Apr 03
Omo this one pikin go suck till 5yrs oo.breasthood.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by finallybusy: 11:54pm On Apr 03
Fatso.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Jeon(f): 12:09am On Apr 04
Nothing concern me with boob issues.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:11am On Apr 04
maasoap:
But you've got two hands to reposition them the way you want now. And you can equally ask her to do that for you if you are going to be busy with own hands on something else grin grin grin

my brotha... the only thing that was in my mind at that moment was to regain the erection i lost while seeing that disgusting sight... babe had to put back her bra, for me to do anything again.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by tomdon(m): 12:48am On Apr 04
Negroid001:
Which Bra wan hold these humongous melons?

Non sir

1 Like

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by winner37(m): 2:49am On Apr 04
One man's food is another man's poison...
Me that I love big breasts if I see this I will not be eating any other food again
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by zumbigbo(m): 3:35am On Apr 04
I get deep heat and hot flannel for the back pain.
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by emelda86(f): 5:45am On Apr 04
Kingzjayzee:
Wow. This is massive. I'm sure she'll be feeling chest pains from time to time.

This is not big na compare to that Nigerian girl own I've forgotten her name sef ..
Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by emelda86(f): 5:46am On Apr 04
MaziObinnaokija:
tongue cool Those idiots should mind their business, face front.She didn't complain to anybody.

By the way,where is our own mammary COSSY orjiakor DEY

One other girl have taken over I can't remember her name...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra by Kevineleven(m): 7:48am On Apr 04
Peakdesign23:
It's too big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Man Buys Condoms From His Ex-Girlfriend To "Punish Her" / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.