Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' (33241 Views)

U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Kenyan Says Nigerians Are Operating Like Chinese And Taking Over African Nations / Nigeria Is A Failed Miserable Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by mamawa123: 2:00pm On Apr 04
uche87:

Osahon George Osayimwen writes from England.

Why does he decide to continue to live in the UK despite the unhappy nature of those who live there?

I believe you, the liar, are aware that you are lying to people, even if those you're lying to aren't aware that you are lying to them.

Let George Osayimwen continue to lie to himself.

2 Likes

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Goodlady(f): 2:03pm On Apr 04
CountinBlessins:
Another rubbish thread
I no too like things happening based on leadership structure of Nigeria but this is educative
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by RevenuesBoost(f): 2:04pm On Apr 04
True that Nigerians laugh about everything, that's why people who commit suicide in Nigeria can't be compared to that of UK.

Even if you take your problems to your close friend, He or she will laugh at you first, before advising you. You might even join in the laughter.
Everything is funny.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Guest911: 2:04pm On Apr 04
Father4all:
Lies, I want to be miserable in the UK
becareful what you wish for
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by blackboy(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04
Believe this then you believe lies. Nigerians keep blaming our leaders what about us.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Confirm4real(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04
Nigerians are suffering and smiling cheesy
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:09pm On Apr 04
YesDaddyTill203:
UK is miserable place. I have visited more than 50 times to see friends and family but I can never live in that place. Summer is ok, but winter is just miserable as fvck.
Go there for 3 to 4 days on weekend, attend a party or 2 and get the hell out.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

VISITING VISA?

U NA TOURIST NOW, WHAT OTHER BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE THERE?

ABI U WANT TO OVER STAY AND TURN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT?

LIKE I SAID, PEOPLE POSTING HERE ARE PISSED ABOUT LIMITED ACCESSS TO ALL UK HAVE NO OFFER OR NONE.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by geoworldedu: 2:10pm On Apr 04
inoki247:
Lol I can testify to this...

They've access to earn the money while Tax and bills takes it away from them....

Buh in Nigeria we don't av access to the earning buh been happy is cheap and someone can invade tax and bill anyhow shocked shocked cool
Tax and bills can't take away everything. They still have enough money to spend after paying tax and bills, but here where is the money that tax and bill want to take away in the first place?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:11pm On Apr 04
YesDaddyTill203:
UK is miserable place. I have visited more than 50 times to see friends and family but I can never live in that place. Summer is ok, but winter is just miserable as fvck.
Go there for 3 to 4 days on weekend, attend a party or 2 and get the hell out.

SEE, IF IT IS MISRERABLE, U SAY U VISITED MORE THAN 50 TIMES?

NA SO THE MISERABLE SWEET U?

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by YesDaddyTill203: 2:13pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

VISITING VISA?

U NA TOURIST NOW, WHAT OTHER BUSINESS DO YOU HAVE THERE?

ABI U WANT TO OVER STAY AND TURN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT?

LIKE I SAID, PEOPLE POSTING HERE ARE PISSED ABOUT LIMITED ACCESSS TO ALL UK HAVE NO OFFER OR NONE.

Blue passport for the past 37 years. I can stay for 90 days if I wanted to.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by being(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04
Father4all:
U really don't want to be..
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:14pm On Apr 04
YesDaddyTill203:

LOOK, U KNOW U ARE BULL SHITTING YOURSELF.

IF U NO LIKE WINTER COLD OR SNOW, STAY IN SUNNY AFRICA.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by inoki247: 2:14pm On Apr 04
geoworldedu:

Tax and bills can't take away everything. They still have enough money to spend after paying tax and bills, but here where is the money that tax and bill want to take away in the first place?

That's how y'all believe they've something till you're in need of Pounds of as little as 500 pounds for business and you message your friend that you will provide them the equivalent in Naira they can't raise it within a Month.....

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:16pm On Apr 04
YesDaddyTill203:

NO BE ONLY 90DAYS, STOP GOING TO THE UK.

STAY IN NIGERIA.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 2:16pm On Apr 04
mamawa123:

Why does he decide to continue to live in the UK despite the unhappy nature of those who live there?

I believe you, the liar, are aware that you are lying to people, even if those you're lying to aren't aware that you are lying to them.

Let George Osayimwen continue to lie to himself.

Let me tell you the truth! Many are stuck.

The fear of returning without nothing to show for it.
It’s always funny to me when people say “ COME BACK HOME”

I pray you never be in those shoes. It’s almost point of no return.

The truth I have shared with you.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:18pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

THEY ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

WHEN THEM GET PAPERS, THEY RETURN.

ABROAD DEY MISERABLE FOR THE ILLEGALS, WITH NO RIGHTS TO DO ANYTHING.

FIX NIGERIA AND STOP PUNISHING YOUR PEOPLE, THEM DON DRINK WATER FOR MEDITERRANIAN SEA TIRE.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Barblow(m): 2:20pm On Apr 04
Dey play!
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by TheNewAgeFarmer(m): 2:21pm On Apr 04
Rubbish write up.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by mariahAngel(f): 2:22pm On Apr 04
Father4all:

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 2:25pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

THEY ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT.

WHEN THEM GET PAPERS, THEY RETURN.

ABROAD DEY MISERABLE FOR THE ILLEGALS, WITH NO RIGHTS TO DO ANYTHING.

FIX NIGERIA AND STOP PUNISHING YOUR PEOPLE, THEM DON DRINK WATER FOR MEDITERRANIAN SEA TIRE.

Illegals don’t complain, they already know and accepted faith.
Most of the people complaining and running into depression are legal migrants.
Many of them met what they never envisaged for. They concentrated more on exchange rates🤣 and movie depictions, when reality hits them, depression sets in.

Some class of people were financially more stable in Nigeria than UK, but only realized it when it was late.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by otherway: 2:27pm On Apr 04
uche87:

Lol!

I'm writing from UK and I will gladly choose this "misery" over the "happiness" in Nigeria.

Whoever came up with that rubbish must be high on kolos.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:27pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

Illegals don’t complain, they already know and accepted faith.
Most of the people complaining and running into depression are legal migrants.
Many of them met what they never envisaged for. They concentrated more on exchange rates🤣 and movie depictions, when reality hits them, depression sets in.

Some class of people were financially more stable in Nigeria than UK, but only realized it when it was late.

I DONT BELIEVE IT.

U CANNOT USE THE UK TO COMPARE NIGERIA ON ANY STANDARDS OR LEVELS.

Y ARE ALL YOUR DOCTORS RUNNING OVER THERE?

Y ARE YOUR CELEBS LIVING THERE.

WHAT ABOUT DJ CUPPY WITH ALL HER FATHERS BILLIONS LIVE IN UK?

DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:29pm On Apr 04
NIGERIA BILLIONAIRES LIVE IN UK, YET THE BROKE MEN ARE TELLING ME UK IS MISERABLE.

THIS THREAD IS JUST TOO FUNNY.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Babscleaning(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04
Very apt points
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Successlane: 2:29pm On Apr 04
eliteweb:
Nigerians can derive pleasure from anything. No matter how tough things are, We always look for ways to be happy...

You 've said it all.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by otherway: 2:31pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

Just stfu!

If you are in the UK with your full rights to work and live, you will alwsys pity those in Nigeria.

How can a place where health care is free, salary is paid promptly, food is affordable, steady electricity, good road and transport network... Be miserable?

Just a pound coin is N1600 and I can visit naija with just my I month salary and live in naija for months with it without working...

You guys are deluded
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by eepeepook: 2:31pm On Apr 04
Evidence to expose the mindset behind the write-up.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:32pm On Apr 04
otherway:

Just stfu!

If you are in the UK with your full rights to work and live, you will alwsys pity those in Nigeria.

How can a place where health care is free, salary is paid promptly, food is affordable, steady electricity, good road and transport network... Be miserable?

Just a pound coin is N1600 and I can visit naija with just my I month salary and live in naija for months with it without working...

You guys are deluded

I JUST DEY HERE DEY LAUGH SINCE BECAUSE, I WAS WONDERING THE DRUGZ THEY SMOKE.

WITH THEIR OPEN GUTTERS. grin grin grin grin
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by Image123(m): 2:34pm On Apr 04
uche87:

The irony of this.
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 2:35pm On Apr 04
waternogetememy:

I DONT BELIEVE IT.

U CANNOT USE THE UK TO COMPARE NIGERIA ON ANY STANDARDS OR LEVELS.

Y ARE ALL YOUR DOCTORS RUNNING OVER THERE?

Y ARE YOUR CELEBS LIVING THERE.

WHAT ABOUT DJ CUPPY WITH ALL HER FATHERS BILLIONS LIVE IN UK?

DONT DECIEVE YOURSELF.

I am not comparing UK and Nigeria.

I am talking about how false dreams have been sold to many.

People sold their houses and investment to go change diapers, believing they would recoup that money in a short time. Reality hits them and depression sets-in

Some had high paying jobs in Nigeria and were living a comfortable life. The false narration they imbibed, only to drastically decline.

UK is very good for a hustler, someone starting in life, or a subject matter expert with good qualifications.

1 out of 10 fit in an the end of the day. 9 continue to struggle it out.

1 Like

Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by waternogetememy: 2:36pm On Apr 04
Image123:

The irony of this.

IT IS NOT AN IRONY, BLACK PEOPLE ARE VERY WICKED.

IN THAT UK, IF U NO GET PAPER AND THEM KNOW, THEY WILL GET YOU DEPORTED.

THEY WILL REPORT YOU TO IMMIGRATION.

THEY WILL NEVER HELP YOU.

SO, ARE U SURPRISE THEY ARE WRITING TO DISCOURAGE YOU FROM GOING THERE?
Re: UK People Are Miserable, Nigerians Are 'happy' by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37pm On Apr 04
otherway:

Just stfu!

You guys are deluded

Hello Morafvcker!

Seems you have a problem with comprehension. Did anyone compare Uk with Nigeria?

You Ninnyhammer’s just oink at comments without comprehending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Third Mainland Bridge Repairs (Week 5) / Bank Manager In Nigeria Or Gateman In USA / Lets Meet Here: Student Coming To Study In Romania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.