Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers (17894 Views)

UN Staff Members Inspect The Remains Of Aid's Car Hit By Israel In Gaza / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia / US Suspends Diplomatic Presence In Afghanistan, Transfers Operations To Doha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Sapasenator: 11:16pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you! 🖕

Seun, mods, Mynd44,

Violations of Nairaland rules. Do something.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by wealthpreach(m): 11:17pm On Apr 04
blacknp:
Sharap the population of Palestine is just above 5 million, they have more Christians in Palestine, than that so called demonic Israel of Oyibo man.

Oga we are talking about Palestine in GAZA, we no dhe add the West Bank.

According to Wikipedia, it is 1.9 million and just about half are Christians.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_State_of_Palestine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by damoobaba: 11:17pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck UAE!

Fvck Israel!

Cowards trying to oink when the did has been done!

Moreover! Fvck Saudia Arabia

This thing dey vex you.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by ahmedio2017(m): 11:18pm On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

What did they do to Palestine when they killed Israeli civilians.

Islamist are mostly terrorist.

Tell me why a book teaches so much hate

Shut up your dirty mouth you and Israe.l are the real terrorists here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 11:19pm On Apr 04
Sapasenator:

Seun, mods, Mynd44,

Violence of Nairaland rules. Do something.

Use all caps so they would find you!

Morafvcker!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by blacknp(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04
Impregnable101:
You are so dumb if you are really a CHRISTIAN because Israel doesn't even rate we Christians.

Israel is being called the gay capital of the middle east! Wake up and serve God in truth and in spirit. Stop being stupid
Make that righteousness2 thing dey deceive itself, Jehovah no go accept ignorance as excuse for supporting the devil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:20pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck UAE!

Fvck Israel!

Cowards trying to oink when the did has been done!

Moreover! Fvck Saudia Arabia
seun mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001 rule 15
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by sweetjohn(m): 11:22pm On Apr 04
Eneye4me:
That is how Ur entire generation will die a miserable death.
None of my generation is a terrorists. None are found in any war zones. So find another shit to say. Before you go to a war zone for any reason be it humanitarian or combatants, you have signed your death warrant. So what shit are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Gandrova: 11:22pm On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

Your ignorance is beyond control.

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Gandrova: 11:26pm On Apr 04
sweetjohn:
As if Israel send them. Una never know who una jam. Una think say Israel na one of those yeye country way dey bow down to pressure. Make una dey play.

It was a stupid mistake and Israel has apologize and this is war. There is no war ever fought in this world that civilians dont die. Ordinary riots and agbero fight, civilian dey die, howmuch more in a war where Israel is greatly annoyed and mad?
Always type with sense pls

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Empiree: 11:29pm On Apr 04

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Sapasenator: 11:32pm On Apr 04
Na diplomatic ties we go chop. I frankly don't care about Israel or the Palestinians.
They don't give a shit about the killings in Nigeria so I will return the favors.

Na Nigeria concern me at the moment.
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Fulaniguy01: 11:37pm On Apr 04
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
I seek from the creator of all that , may you live and die exactly the way and the same how these people you are supporting will live and die and may you be resurrected among them and be treated exactly the way they will be treated and put any where they are by the creator in the here after . ameen ya Allah

3 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Cheapgadget(f): 11:46pm On Apr 04
They are Europeans and not Israel or whatever
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 11:50pm On Apr 04
fawaz050:

Hello Goodlady,

I'd like to ask, how do you identify users' old monikers? This is like the 3rd time I have noticed this.

Thanks
I studied law sir and knew how criminals act.
That boy CoronaVirusPro should be taken to juvenile remand home & I ll love to be in charge of his case so that I can give him 10 resounding slaps to reset his brain.
Had it been that I knew him, I d v given him dirty slaps to reset his head!

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 11:51pm On Apr 04
Cheapgadget:
They are Europeans and not Israel or whatever
Whatever, janjaweêds deserve hell!
They should suffer the brunt of their yeye arab doctrine and terrorism!
Nuke on dem all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by zinaunreal(m): 11:51pm On Apr 04
Yugoslavia247:
Lol

UAE

Do you know how many churches have been destroyed in Palestine. You're so ignorant of 75 years history of this resistance so close your mouth you lame brain 🧠

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 11:52pm On Apr 04
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU bin head!

Who gives a flying fvck about your fvckin concerns!

Like I fvckin told you to oink!

Fvck you!
One day God ll let me catch you in reality. You owe me 10 sisterly brain resetting slap!
I m reporting all ya accounts to Seun and the mods. They ll ban you till judgement day.

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Chetas81(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04
SHITHOLE CITIZEN STAND WITH ISRAEL
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 11:54pm On Apr 04
zinaunreal:

Do you know how many churches have been destroyed in Palestine. You're so ignorant of 75 years history of this resistance so close your mouth you lame brain 🧠
E gbenu oshi sohun!
Let's talk about churches directly destroyed by muslims especially during religious killings in Nigeria. Purify Nigeria off religious extremism and get the right to talk international politics. Hamas bought market and they should pay. If it pain dem, they should retaliate more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:56pm On Apr 04
zinaunreal:

Lol.

Islamist terrorist in Palestine started it.

Without them there would be peace in the middle east. But they are there now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by toujurs: 11:57pm On Apr 04
Isreal should wipe out these hamas. With immediate effects.

I stand with isreal 🇮🇱

End Hamas

2 Likes

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 12:00am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

One day God ll let me catch you in reality. You owe me 10 sisterly brain resetting slap!
I m reporting all ya accounts to Seun and the mods. They ll ban you till judgement day.

You two should go fvck yourselves!

Goodlady:

I studied law sir and knew how criminals act.
That boy CoronaVirusPro should be taken to juvenile remand home & I ll love to be in charge of his case so that I can give him 10 resounding slaps go reset his brain.
Had it been that I knew him, I d v given him dirty slaps to reset his head!
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Goodlady(f): 12:01am On Apr 05
CoronaVirusPro:

You two should go fvck yourselves!

Ok. To slap you dey hungry me!

1 Like

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by CoronaVirusPro: 12:04am On Apr 05
Goodlady:

Ok. To slap you dey hungry me!

It seems you in-love with me?
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Fulaniguy01: 12:05am On Apr 05
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

Islamist terrorist in Palestine started it.

Without them there would be peace in the middle east. But they are there now
you're mad and ignorant at the same time , go and search the history of coming of these people called Israelis to the middle East and then you come and argue .
Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by YesDaddyTill203: 12:05am On Apr 05
Righteousness2:
No matter How the World Changes, the Ancient of the days, GOD ALMIGHTY cannot Change.
Even Joe Biden just officially turned against Israel tonight.
I am not suprised. I have always known that Biden was appointed to bring about the Fall of Nomerica.
The nations are deceiving themselves but it is expected as it has long been Prophecised to happen.

It is a prelude to what has been Prophecised over 2000 yrs ago to happen.

[b][/b]

GOD'S Foreign Policy has not Changed.
You Bless ISRAEL, you are Blessed.
You Curse ISRAEL, you are Cursed.

One thing is sure , GOD ALMIGHTY will Defend HIS land and Save HIS People.
They are gonna pass through crazy hard times( The time of Jacob's troubles) after the RAPTURE. But at the End GOD will save HIS People.

I STAND WITH ISRAEL
Brainwashed Israeli slave.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by YesDaddyTill203: 12:07am On Apr 05
Fvck Israel and other brainwashed religious fanatical fool supporting their genocidal agenda.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UAE Suspends Diplomatic Ties With Israel Over Killing Of Aid Workers by Jokerman(m): 12:15am On Apr 05
NOwazobia:
Though my sentiment is towards Israel, cause hardly anyone could prove he/she is neutral, you shouldn't be the one spearheading these news on the forum, cause it doesn't help the message you have been known for or trying to pass across,...

it weakens it.

I don't know your level of rationality, but as someone who is almost irreligious, and referred to as a pagan, you are behaving like me.

What you are doing doesn't Display or proclaim Christ.

It displays your life the opposite of what you want to make others believe.

I don't go to church, and I am not an Atheist either (can never be that shallow in thought), but trust me, I have meet (not seen), I mean interacted on brotherly and friendly level, Men that are not anything like you.

... They weep at the sight of these types of events irrespective of who is wrong or right, cause I have never seen them take side...

You are so careless with your faith, that you don't even vet yourself if you are still standing.

The Igbos Emotions, which I believe you are, is more active in you than your spiritual purity.

Even on this forum, you need counsel, and you shouldn't feel too big to seek it from people in same line of Business as yours

The person of Jesus.Jnr should be one person you need to learn from if you are not just masquerading as a dedicated Christian,...

Cause I must tell you, even if I am not, that nothing of you demonstrate the true Christian Faith that I was born into.

You are only sowing your messages on rocks, they can't germinate in others as much as they have not germinated in you.

You should look into your life.

Your tribe is taking more toll on you, than your faith, but you are too blind to see it.

People like I and others are the ones suppose to be doing all these Iseeal/Palestinian gbas gbos on Nairaland, not you Righteousness of all People, even chairing the violence, and competing with suppose unbelievers for 1st position...

Pathetic embarassed

And you'd think he'd listen??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / Trump Sacks National Security Adviser (John Bolton) / Revolution Loading In Malawi, As The People Say No More Oppression (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.