Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym (58169 Views)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Mubiola360: 4:37pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:
Islam is one of the worst things that has happened to humanity cry
if I should offer you a candy wrapped and unwrapped and was asked to choose one, which would you go for and why?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Azazyel: 4:37pm On Apr 06
Something is happening in Saudi Arabia
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06
Makunahatata:
exercising in Ijab or pant, their wahala.....u are sick in d head

Like you mother ba? Foolish head slammer. angry

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by DystopianMuse(f): 4:38pm On Apr 06
Gradually Saudi is liberalizing. But why not make it a female only gym where they can wear normal gym gears then Channge to their abaya when coming out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Mrniceguy007: 4:38pm On Apr 06
I dislik* dis religi**n eeh

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Lovestrong(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06
Neddyogu:
What if the long clothes gets caught on something and they trip and fall perhaps with a cracked skull?
lol! It's called sacrifice in kanayo O Kanayo voice

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by eeithis(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06
Islam one of the worst religion followed by Christianity

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 4:38pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

Like you mother ba? Foolish head slammer. angry
more proof you're seriously sick in the head.

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

Feel so sorry for those women. Forced to wear hijab even to the gym all in the name of some imaginary god. angry
if Saudi Arabia king catch you, he will cut off your hands , Haha 😂
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:39pm On Apr 06
Mubiola360:
if I should offer you a candy wrapped and unwrapped and was asked to choose one, which would you go for and why?

What does this have to do with the topic? So women are candy to you ba?

6 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CJStarz: 4:39pm On Apr 06
I'm a Christian but I can tell you this is way better than the eyesores we see in gym houses in the way so called christian ladies dress to the gym.

8 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 4:39pm On Apr 06
sweetkev:
He's not. I think you are.
find your cheap attention go front...

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by faceland: 4:39pm On Apr 06
It is better they stay in the room and do burpees or calisthenics (HIIT).

This is depressing. Or they should take a long walk in their heat OUTSIDE.

I don't think any of them would feel better after this exercise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by id4sho(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06
Kasdat5:
Make Alhaji go carry 2nd wife .

Lolz, Boss update you transport stop please cool
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Kennitrust(m): 4:40pm On Apr 06
Hmmm
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Kay25(m): 4:41pm On Apr 06
Waiting for our hausa women to do this...
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by oluwaseyi0: 4:42pm On Apr 06
Dittodat:

Your parents should have used condoms to prevent this rubbish.

Learn to respect other people's religion, culture, and way of life

Lol, respect other people religion and same Muslims are the ones that disrespect others religion the most

Ilorin indigens who non Muslims but traditional religion adherent were prevented from having their festival last year by the so called respectful religion

Scam

So many videos out there if Muslims disrespecting other religions and you guys won't rebuke them

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by mysticwarrior(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06
[s][/s]
Afrobasic:
Islam is one of the worst things that has happened to womanity
Feel so sorry for those women. Forced to wear hijab even to the gym all in the name of some imaginary god. angry
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06
Dittodat:

Your parents should have used condoms to prevent this rubbish.

Learn to respect other people's religion, culture, and way of life

I will never respect a cult that forces people to conform 🤡

5 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Papayaayasager(m): 4:44pm On Apr 06
Tinubu must hear this
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Apr 06
Living in bondage

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Donaldoni: 4:44pm On Apr 06
Wow

What a religion!

They could have just prevented men from accessing the gym while they are in there. embarassed
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Powersurge: 4:45pm On Apr 06
God abe ooo.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Sirianese: 4:45pm On Apr 06
Jamodeen95:
Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Roger3D(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

Your White man Christianity is even worse. The history of your religion is couched in blood, but I don't expect a black slave such as yourself to understand that

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by noble2faith(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06
Goodlady:
They ll be smelling so bad inside.
Let's take their opinion it they truly wished to use hijab.

I swear. Something in me dey tell me u be fetish person for real life. You and posting pics of scary masquerades na 5 and 6.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by obinna58(m): 4:45pm On Apr 06
Goodlady:
They ll be smelling so bad inside.
Let's take their opinion it they truly wished to use hijab.
They won’t be smelling so long they’re clean
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Slytiger: 4:46pm On Apr 06
This is risky. If their hijab get caught in the treadmill, o ti lo.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Onyedikachi231: 4:46pm On Apr 06
Mubiola360:

So you are comparing humans with candies?
Do candies ho to gym house or sweat?

It is only in Islam that one is cheered to talk like a slowpoke with failed intellectual breaks.

See am, Horrlble hypocrites. No be wetin dem dey teach una for mosque?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by abba190: 4:47pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

na your hijab? why does it hurt you grin
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by tk003(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

Wetin you know?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:48pm On Apr 06
Roger3D:
Your White man Christianity is even worse. The history of your religion is couched in blood, but I don't expect a black slave such as yourself to understand that

Who said I was Christian? As a typical ignorant black slave, you jumped to that conclusion. Smh.

Think critically before you reply me next time. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.