Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym (58171 Views)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by NuCypher: 4:48pm On Apr 06
Nothing wrong with this
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Dittodat: 4:50pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

I will never respect a cult that forces people to conform 🤡

Your opinion is blatantly false, inconsequential, and irrelevant.
Stop clowning
No one forces women to shave their heads and drink water from their dead husband's body in Islam.
I know your type, ignorant, brainwashed, and uninformed. Most women who wear hijabs do so out of their own free will not forced.
Cannibalism is bad for your mental and physical health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by ojobek: 4:52pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:
Islam is one of the worst things that has happened to humanity cry

Feel so sorry for those women. Forced to wear hijab even to the gym all in the name of some imaginary god. angry
You like them when they exposed there Carmel toe abi all in the name of gym
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Kinikini: 4:53pm On Apr 06
Hatred destroys. Use the internet positively to learn Islam. Do not mix it with politics and terror, a fallout of politics. You will be pleasantly surprised. Try to understand the true meaning of Idolatry. N1.2B Muslims globally cannot be idiots.

Afrobasic:

Feel so sorry for those women. Forced to wear hijab even to the gym all in the name of some imaginary god. angry

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Roger3D(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

Who said I was Christian? As a typical ignorant black slave, you jumped to that conclusion. Smh.

Think critically before you reply me next time. undecided
You're obviously Christian or at least from a Christian background
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06
ojobek:
You like them when they exposed there Carmel toe abi all in the name of gym

How is this your concern? Do you go to the gym to watch women?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Jovi10: 4:54pm On Apr 06
This is dangerous.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by noble2faith(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06
Mubiola360:
if I should offer you a candy wrapped and unwrapped and was asked to choose one, which would you go for and why?

Baba, I will pick the wrapped one. I know where you are going but logically, it doesn't fit in.

Going by your logic, a lady who covers herself like those masked women up there is sexually pure, right? Lemme burst your brain! I schooled in the North, University of Maiduguri to be precise. I have seen cases of Muslim female students, as in the hijabian sisters, being bleeped while in hijab right in front of their hostel.

On the contrary, I once met a girl, an Igbo girl, whom I had opportunity to have sex with. When I discovered she was a virgin, I refrained from doing it: I only wanted to deflower a lady I would marry. What really surprised me about the girl was that one would think she's the wayward type mere looking at her appearance: the way she dressed. Even her exposure and her manner of approach portrayed her a wild girl.

3 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06
Roger3D:
You're obviously Christian or at least from a Christian background

No I am not. All abrahamic religions are trash, with the worst being Islam ofcourse.

Now stop assuming.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by OGwales(m): 4:55pm On Apr 06
Rubbish
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Creditalerts: 4:56pm On Apr 06
Ojuju grin
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Ulogwe1: 4:56pm On Apr 06
enemyofprogress:
Living in bondage

A one time title of a MOVIE that year.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Osanoghodua1: 4:56pm On Apr 06
What's the use of this dress when you can still secretly engage in illegal sex? Very wild one. I pity them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Jovi10: 4:57pm On Apr 06
CJStarz:
I'm a Christian but I can tell you this is way better than the eyesores we see in gym houses in the way so called christian ladies dress to the gym.

It is not better Mr man. This is dangerous to use in a gym especially in the treadmill. It's like wearing suit to swim in the pool. Every clothing get their use and when to wear them, I understand that most women tend to abuse gym wears , but this is even terrible for their own safety.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by ivolt: 4:58pm On Apr 06
EngrEgghead:
In as much as exercise is good for the health, this attire is not good enough. The cloth is hazardous for exercise. It can lead to more harm than good. Or better still, a gym strictly for women should have been created where videotaping will be prohibited.
The gym is strictly for women.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 4:58pm On Apr 06
Mubiola360:
if I should offer you a candy wrapped and unwrapped and was asked to choose one, which would you go for and why?

Are women candy? Why should U compare a woman to candy in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afrobasic(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06
Dittodat:

Your opinion is blatantly false, inconsequential, and irrelevant.
Stop clowning
No one forces women to shave their heads and drink water from their dead husband's body in Islam.
I know your type, ignorant, brainwashed, and uninformed. Most women who wear hijabs do so out of their own free will not forced.
Cannibalism is bad for your mental and physical health.

You just cooked up some random personality traits and ended up saying noting at all.

What an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 4:59pm On Apr 06
ivolt:

The gym is strictly for women.

The whole thing no make sense.
If it's a women only gym, then why are they still dressed in such manner.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Coolboy009: 4:59pm On Apr 06
Nonsense, which kind of bondage be this one now.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Pharaoh4rin(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06
I remember when I was a muslim.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

No culture or religion is perfect. Even your culture has lot of mistakes and selfish laws made by your fore fathers so?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by ivolt: 5:00pm On Apr 06
SIRTee15:

The whole thing no make sense.
If it's a women only gym, then why are they still dressed in such manner.
To prevent being exposed like in this post.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Sardauna24(m): 5:00pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

you're insane
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by ignis: 5:00pm On Apr 06
What do we call this ?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by pauljumbo: 5:01pm On Apr 06
Too much freedom not good for women they always mess up when they are too free.

Chexk all those free western nations there women are monsters of the this generations
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Decent09(m): 5:01pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

You have been punished by your naivety

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 5:03pm On Apr 06
ivolt:

To prevent being exposed like in this post.

So why don't we see the videos of Muslim women when at home without headscarf.
Most hijabi ensure their hair is not exposed when making videos at home.
This will not be posted without their express permission especially in a place like Saudi.

They should wear appropriate gym wear. That thing is not safe.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Johnjustice: 5:03pm On Apr 06
Clothing not appropriate for exercise, they can trip and fall.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Antoeni(m): 5:03pm On Apr 06
What's Really Attracting Women to This Kind of R£[¡9!0n

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Sapasenator: 5:03pm On Apr 06
It's their business.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Dittodat: 5:03pm On Apr 06
Afrobasic:

You just cooked up some random personality traits and ended up saying noting at all.

What an idiot.

I'm sure that's how you address your father at home. Go back home and slap your idiotic father.

BYE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.