Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym (58174 Views)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 8:42pm On Apr 07
Makunahatata:
imagine what! U don't have proof to support claims and u expect ppl to take your words for it... Really?
If not that you are beclouded by religion ordinary common sense will let you know that you don't operate or use such moving machine with any form of free flowing clothes. Safety precautions like that are even spelt out by the manufacturers on their manual, you can also contact them for the video.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 9:27pm On Apr 07
CluelessMODS:

If not that you are beclouded by religion ordinary common sense will let you know that you don't operate or use such moving machine with any form of free flowing clothes. Safety precautions like that are even spelt out by the manufacturers on their manual, you can also contact them for the video.
still how's that your problem?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 10:33pm On Apr 07
Makunahatata:
still how's that your problem?
Mr you are not commenting maturely. From one silly question to another. How old are you? Have a nice day.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 11:19pm On Apr 07
CluelessMODS:

Mr you are not commenting maturely. From one silly question to another. How old are you? Have a nice day.
Mr mature,
you're senseless, no offense.... Some few women that are not even up to 10 in numbers decided to exercise in their regular hijab wears for reasons known to them only, u begin dey foam for mouth, trying to turn it to a National security issue, talking about safety like there are no hijab outfits made particularly for the gym.. saying religion don cloud your papa eyes cos I asked you to pull out evidences of people injured
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 12:28am On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
Mr mature,
you're senseless, no offense.... Some few women that are not even up to 10 in numbers decided to exercise in their regular hijab wears for reasons known to them only, u begin dey foam for mouth, trying to turn it to a National security issue, talking about safety like there are no hijab outfits made particularly for the gym.. saying religion don cloud your papa eyes cos I asked you to pull out evidences of people injured
Now he is angry 😠😑😠😑 lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Brainwashed religion bigots....small pikin. No scientific reasoning but religion. What a shame! You can keep insulting if that is what Islam teaches you. People like you can kill in the name of Islam. Awon JIHADIST!!!...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by BALLOSKI: 5:56am On Apr 08
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

This is funny but it's the best way to dress.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by BALLOSKI: 5:57am On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Brainwashed religion bigots....small pikin. No scientific reasoning but religion. What a shame! You can keep insulting if that is what Islam teaches you. People like you can kill in the name of Islam. Awon JIHADIST!!!...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
scientific reasoning? πŸ˜‚

How una de take think sef?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 7:43am On Apr 08
BALLOSKI:
scientific reasoning? πŸ˜‚

How una de take think sef?
We dey think with sense we are not religion bigots!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 8:43am On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

dunce!πŸ˜‚ finally, u don show your true self as expected,peanut brain.
so why pretending you're really about their safety and not just type your mind earlier ? ..Na wetin Christianity teach u I guess...
charlatan ,ode!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 9:08am On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
[/b] dunce!πŸ˜‚ finally, u don show your true self as expected,peanut brain.
so why pretending you're really about their safety and not just type your mind earlier ? ..Na wetin Christianity teach u I guess...
charlatan ,ode!
Now your father is foolish for calling me a dunce I told you already that you are a kid and you just displayed it you idiot! Fuvck you and your JIHADIST blood thirsty terrorist religion! Ass hole! Whoever told you I am a Christian? So anybody that is not a Muslim is a Christian? Ode!
Mad boy jumping from one thing to the other everything irrelevant!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by IDERAWOLE(m): 9:38am On Apr 08
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zqQNH4mrw

Their liberty is around the corner.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 9:49am On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Now your father is foolish for calling me a dunce I told you already that you are a kid and you just displayed it you idiot! Fuvck you and your JIHADIST blood thirsty terrorist religion! Ass hole! Whoever told you I am a Christian? So anybody that is not a Muslim is a Christian? Ode!
Mad boy jumping from one thing to the other everything irrelevant!
lol dunce wan cry oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oloobuku Omo ofo, wasted sperm, wetin dey work u up exactly?
Since U don't do religion why not just face front and mind your business... your display online shows how much of a retard u are... I'm certain u are a lowlife in real life.pls fvck off my mention
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 11:30am On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
lol dunce wan cry oπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oloobuku Omo ofo, wasted sperm, wetin dey work u up exactly?
Since U don't do religion why not just face front and mind your business... your display online shows how much of a retard u are... I'm certain u are a lowlife in real life.pls fvck off my mention
You think I will be going back and forth with disrespectful boy and a nonentity like you? All your insults goes to your father and mother that didn't train you well...at last you are not even a true Muslim. Bastard are you to tell me what to do? Muslim terrorist! Now go home and tell your useless mother to give you proper training.
I am not the cause of frustration in your family, if I find out now you are unemployed.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 12:30pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

You think I will be going back and forth with disrespectful boy and a nonentity like you? All your insults goes to your father and mother that didn't train you well...at last you are not even a true Muslim. Bastard are you to tell me what to do? Muslim terrorist! Now go home and tell your useless mother to give you proper training.
I am not the cause of frustration in your family, if I find out now you are unemployed.
pained hypocritical frustrated lowlife calling someone disrespectful, your post show how well your useless parents raised u.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Na Ogun go kill ur whole family if u quote me again
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 12:51pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
pained hypocritical frustrated lowlife calling someone disrespectful, your post show how well your useless parents raised u.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Na Ogun go kill ur whole family if u quote me again
Ode...Omo ale!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 12:56pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Ode...Omo ale!
awon iyalaya e nile ode... oloobuku Omo ofo, ofe sofo danu abi?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 1:05pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
Obuko !
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 1:46pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Obuko !
wa shoriburuku ni seh...Omo ofo
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 2:21pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
wa shoriburuku ni seh...Omo ofo
wa shoriburuku ni seh...Omo ofo! Ewure iya osogbo!

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 3:08pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

wa shoriburuku ni seh...Omo ofo! Ewure iya osogbo!
ti e ma baje ni..olofoo
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 3:34pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
ti e ma baje ni..olofoo
Ti e ti baje...olodo...Omo asiwin!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 3:40pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Ti e ti baje...olodo...Omo asiwin!
iyalaya e Asinwin...ofo lomi efo n shey, wa sofo danu
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 3:44pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
iyalaya e Asinwin...ofo lomi efo n shey, wa sofo danu
Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the thing pain am! Omo iya olobo rirun!

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 3:50pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ the thing pain am! Omo iya olobo rirun!
arindin ode...ewo Omo iya olobo town council πŸ₯²
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 4:08pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
arindin ode...ewo Omo iya olobo town council πŸ₯²
Oponu akinrada Apoda Omo asewo!..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 4:45pm On Apr 08
CluelessMODS:

Oponu akinrada Apoda Omo asewo!..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Omo iya olobo town council, Omo baba ole, aji ewure ,aji adiye gbe... koribu resounπŸ₯²
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 4:56pm On Apr 08
Makunahatata:
Omo iya olobo town council, Omo baba ole, aji ewure ,aji adiye gbe... koribu resounπŸ₯²
Iya e lo ma se oku e ..iya lo ma gbe e sin!
Asuwere Omo iya olobo gbogbogbo!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 12:35am On Apr 09
Makunahatata:
Omo langidi ikeji aja! Eleribu! Fake Muslim.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 1:10am On Apr 09
CluelessMODS:

Omo langidi ikeji aja! Eleribu! Fake Muslim.
oloobuku,Omo baba ole, baba aji okada gbe ....na sonponno go baye yin je
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 1:42am On Apr 09
Makunahatata:
Omo orukan! Ayelala lo ma pe e ati gbogbo ebi e.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 1:43am On Apr 09
Makunahatata:
Sopono lo ma pa iya e.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 2:15am On Apr 09
CluelessMODS:

Sopono lo ma pa iya e.
onisorire..oofo loh se tebi tara

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.