Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym (58187 Views)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06
SIRTee15:

U gotta be kidding me. They have the highest out of wedlock kids in the south.
Leave your house and know what's going on in the street.

I went to medical school in the south. The Christian girls in my college, U will think they plan to get married to Jesus.

The north is the difference and it's mainly cultural. Northern Christian girls are also well behaved.
I also School in the south, the Islamic girls in my school are very much descent compare to Christian girls. The two Islamic girls in my class got married as a virgin in their final year. No Christian girls in my class are virgin. Islamic girls generally are descent than Christian girls. That body they cover is not for fashion o. They solely reserve it for their future husband. They don't shake boys nor mingle with boys anyhow. The only Christian that you can still see few descent ones are the Jehovah witness and probably Catholic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Goodlady(f): 10:15pm On Apr 06
Confiture:

Hi. Kindly stop posting this ugly picture
Let me post this if that's ugly.

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 10:16pm On Apr 06
Makunahatata:
if u can gather videos or links to news of ppl getting hooked or getting hurt while using work out machines cos they had their hijabs on , it will help your cause alot in preaching safety ....don't u think?
Just imagine! Have a good night.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Goodlady(f): 10:17pm On Apr 06
CCIA:
The type you love to suck cool
Subanalahi!
Msu God forgive you!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by GanagiBitrus: 10:18pm On Apr 06
maasoap:

It would look weird and odd only because you have been conditioned to certain ways since birth
Of course. All of us have been conditioned one way or the other since birth, & that's the standard we use to judge things.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Morphinne: 10:32pm On Apr 06
Religion is truly the opium of the people. It makes even learned people act like illiterates grin
So nobody there was bright enough to know that it’s even more hazardous for them this way? grin
Why not make the gym a women-only center and prohibiting taking of pictures and video recording?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 10:44pm On Apr 06
CluelessMODS:

Just imagine! Have a good night.
imagine what! U don't have proof to support claims and u expect ppl to take your words for it... Really?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 10:57pm On Apr 06
Villa12:
I also School in the south, the Islamic girls in my school are very much descent compare to Christian girls. The two Islamic girls in my class got married as a virgin in their final year. No Christian girls in my class are virgin. Islamic girls generally are descent than Christian girls. That body they cover is not for fashion o. They solely reserve it for their future husband. They don't shake boys nor mingle with boys anyhow. The only Christian that you can still see few descent ones are the Jehovah witness and probably Catholic.

Catholic girls virgins...
U can confidently say U don't know what U talking about. U just confabulating.

Which islamic girls marry as virgins?
I hope U know undefiled bed is not a strong doctrine in islam compared to Christianity.

As I said, U don't know what U talking about.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by omoluka: 1:04am On Apr 07
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by YorubaKing: 1:45am On Apr 07
id4sho:
Imagine the sweat and heat tongue

The odor no go be from here. grin
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Konquest: 2:38am On Apr 07
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zqQNH4mrw
Tbh, these Saudi women are ridiculously overdressed for the gym workouts. Period.

So, do these Saudi women also wear hijabs when swimming in the pool or when having their morning baths in the bathroom? WTF.

What they need in an ideal case scenario is to have an all-female gym where they can easily remove the full hijabs while exercising... Then head on to the shower room after exercising with the aid of a female gym instructor.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Nahunger(m): 3:58am On Apr 07
ArewaNightmare:
grin All I see is bunch of masquerades πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the motive behind This post is all About making us to believe that Saudi Arabia is still practicing archaic Islam they're practicing in Africa

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Nahunger(m): 3:59am On Apr 07
id4sho:
Imagine the sweat and heat tongue

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€²πŸ€²
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by maasoap(m): 5:46am On Apr 07
GanagiBitrus:

Of course. All of us have been conditioned one way or the other since birth, & that's the standard we use to judge things.
Exactly. We were already used to women doing sport almost nakedly and we have been conditioned to think that that's the best standard. grin grin grin
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by gladdensir(m): 6:32am On Apr 07
Dem sef no like the veil on their heads but dem no fit talk
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by gladdensir(m): 6:33am On Apr 07
They look like terrorists
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Keji1012(m): 6:36am On Apr 07
Kusheer:
Peace religion

Piss religion
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by freeborn02: 7:04am On Apr 07
Kusheer:
Peace religion

Peace my foot
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 8:08am On Apr 07
SIRTee15:

Catholic girls virgins...
U can confidently say U don't know what U talking about. U just confabulating.

Which islamic girls marry as virgins?
I hope U know undefiled bed is not a strong doctrine in islam compared to Christianity.

As I said, U don't know what U talking about.
Bye
Islamic girls
Jehovah witness
Catholic
Penticostals

Decency amongst our girls are in this order
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by rapheal5(m): 9:28am On Apr 07
CJStarz:
I'm a Christian but I can tell you this is way better than the eyesores we see in gym houses in the way so called christian ladies dress to the gym.
So any one who doesn't wear hijab to gym is a christian...
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by babajero(m): 9:45am On Apr 07
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zqQNH4mrw
so if that there clothes enter the treadmill what would they say killed them religion or stupidity?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Dlemy: 9:48am On Apr 07
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by bminers: 10:48am On Apr 07
Life is not easy on women.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by drlateef: 11:53am On Apr 07
Jamodeen95:
Masha Allah

I love that. I know that those passing negative comments are doing so out of jealousy. And they are the lustful ones after women’s flesh.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Afolue(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07
Must women be naked
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Carlylepneuma: 2:27pm On Apr 07
Kasdat5:
Make Alhaji go carry 2nd wife .
U see ur self if them catch u kpai u now u go say dem no try, wetin u talk nw mke sense for ur eyes?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Carlylepneuma: 2:34pm On Apr 07
ArewaNightmare:
grin All I see is bunch of masquerades πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the motive behind This post is all About making us to believe that Saudi Arabia is still practicing archaic Islam they're practicing in Africa
u rather see women dress like IndecentStar abi... D so called picture of Mary u have hw was she dressed?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Carlylepneuma: 2:38pm On Apr 07
oluwaseyi0:
Anyone one of them that dare take off her hijab will probably be stone to death immediately by the gym trainers and users

Don't underestimate what people that can kill Deborah dco to their own fellow Muslims
ignorance is an acute chronic dieses pray u get healed.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Kasdat5(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07
Carlylepneuma:
U see ur self if them catch u kpai u now u go say dem no try, wetin u talk nw mke sense for ur eyes?

Weldone , assistant Mohammed.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 4:27pm On Apr 07
Villa12:
Islamic girls
Jehovah witness
Catholic
Penticostals

Decency amongst our girls are in this order

I can confidently tell U 99.99% of deeper life ladies get married as virgins.
Over 90% of Pentecostal girls from upper class/elite homes get married as virgins.
Multiple seminars are conducted by youth wing of Pentecostal churches just to discuss importance of virginity and keeping yourself till marriage.

I will rate catholic, white garment and Muslim girls as the same. They all sleep with their fiance steady prior to marriage. They only promote mutual fidelity.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 5:15pm On Apr 07
SIRTee15:

I can confidently tell U 99.99% of deeper life ladies get married as virgins.
Over 90% of Pentecostal girls from upper class/elite homes get married as virgins.
Multiple seminars are conducted by youth wing of Pentecostal churches just to discuss importance of virginity and keeping yourself till marriage.

I will rate catholic, white garment and Muslim girls as the same. They all sleep with their fiance steady prior to marriage. They only promote mutual fidelity.
i am a penticostal so i know how e dey go. Only Jehovah witness top the ladder of decency amongst Christian. I can consider deeper life than Catholic and every other penticostal.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Rikidony(m): 5:41pm On Apr 07
Islam never seen a religion so repressive and degrading to women, fcckkk the religion angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.