Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,192 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym (58184 Views)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia Sets Up Self-Sanitization Gates In Mecca’s Grand Mosque / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by NinjaMetahuman: 7:31pm On Apr 06
Neddyogu:
What if the long clothes gets caught on something and they trip and fall perhaps with a cracked skull?
at least she will be in heaven with 72 male virgins ready to devour her.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by rafcrown(m): 7:36pm On Apr 06
Don't allow Bobrisky to sneak in there.Brotherhood to Sisterhood.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by highoctane: 7:37pm On Apr 06
ArewaNightmare:
grin All I see is bunch of masquerades 😆😆 the motive behind This post is all About making us to believe that Saudi Arabia is still practicing archaic Islam they're practicing in Africa
Correct this is not house of Saudi. This is Agfanistan
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 7:38pm On Apr 06
Dittodat:

Your opinion is blatantly false, inconsequential, and irrelevant.
Stop clowning
No one forces women to shave their heads and drink water from their dead husband's body in Islam.
I know your type, ignorant, brainwashed, and uninformed. Most women who wear hijabs do so out of their own free will not forced.
Cannibalism is bad for your mental and physical health.
you lied. I am from a Muslim background. My close friends are practicing Muslims. Islam forced these women to wear hijab. Even their so called husband can decide to cover their faces.

If you care to know, that polygamy marriage that Islam practice, your women are not happy with it but they just have to accept their fate. This is the pure truth bro
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Sabadon(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06
id4sho:
Imagine the sweat and heat tongue
omo e go smell
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06
noble2faith:

Baba, I will pick the wrapped one. I know where you are going but logically, it doesn't fit in.

Going by your logic, a lady who covers herself like those masked women up there is sexually pure, right? Lemme burst your brain! I schooled in the North, University of Maiduguri to be precise. I have seen cases of Muslim female students, as in the hijabian sisters, being bleeped while in hijab right in front of their hostel.

On the contrary, I once met a girl, an Igbo girl, whom I had opportunity to have sex with. When I discovered she was a virgin, I refrained from doing it: I only wanted to deflower a lady I would marry. What really surprised me about the girl was that one would think she's the wayward type mere looking at her appearance: the way she dressed. Even her exposure and her manner of approach portrayed her a wild girl.
I am not a Muslim but i will tell you for free that Islamic girls keep themselves better than Christian girls. This is a known fact.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Bellotelli: 7:45pm On Apr 06
Dittodat:

Your parents should have used condoms to prevent this rubbish.

Learn to respect other people's religion, culture, and way of life
Don't mind that nincompoop. Poverty is really dealing with him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Apr 06
DONFRANSKID:
How can normal human being gym with hijab grin grin grin
Shut the fup
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by rockog: 7:55pm On Apr 06
They are being enslaved by their mumu relgn.[quote authorpost=129299093]Omo[/quote]
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CCIA: 7:57pm On Apr 06
Goodlady:

If I report you are witches coven now they d say I m wicked. See his head like dîck cap!
The type you love to suck cool
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 7:58pm On Apr 06
Acidosis:
Very unhealthy, dangerous, and highly unhygienic. The world can never achieve equality as long as everyone keeps pretending and trying not to offend another human. How can you subjugate and indoctrinate women so much that they can't lead prayers, pray in the same space with men, have no say if the husband decides to marry four wives, and no promise whatsoever when they die (unlike the male gender who are entitled to 74 virgins)? Just yesterday, one lady in hijab fainted in Lagos; people offered her Maltina, but she refused because hey "I am fasting to please Allah."

Let the world continue to pretend while wasting money on gender equality sermons and blog posts. We all know the problems lie solely with religion, but hey, let's keep pretending.

Some brand of Christians also share some of these highly subjugating, offensive behaviours, but the difference is as clear as day.
Islam practices patriarchal. They subjects their women to nothing..
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by condensedmilk: 7:58pm On Apr 06
CJStarz:
I'm a Christian but I can tell you this is way better than the eyesores we see in gym houses in the way so called christian ladies dress to the gym.

You should rather call for an only female gym house otherwise pants and bra should be fine for women in a gym house.

what if the belt grabs the hijab while moving?

Na serious injury be that o.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by steeltrust: 7:59pm On Apr 06
All these ones go de stink to high heaven 😂🤣
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Almunjid(m): 8:06pm On Apr 06
Seun:
That makes them matyrs. undecided
That does not make them "martyrs". I'll advise u stop issuing "fatwas" on matters of which u have no knowledge. However, you're not in the right position to issue fatwas on religious matters, because fatwas are to be issued by Islamic scholars after considering verses from Qur'an and Ahadith or through analogical deduction from Kitab and Sunnah.

Peace!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by WorldRichest: 8:07pm On Apr 06
GanagiBitrus:
Some things don't just jell.

Imagine using chain on a goat & rope on a dog. grin

No let sense kill you oooo.

I be Muslim, but several of the things my fellow Muslims do are nonsensical, Christians are not different either.

Anyway, shey Saudi Arabia don join Miss World Beauty Pageant, where their ladies will join other prostitutes from all over the world to dance in just bra and pants as big men select them in point and kill style for sex for cash? So why are the women still Masquerades in Saudi?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CluelessMODS: 8:15pm On Apr 06
Makunahatata:
still doesn't give anyone the right to insult them or their faith
Well I am not the one insulting them. But your response still didn't answer my question.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Makunahatata: 8:22pm On Apr 06
CluelessMODS:

Well I am not the one insulting them. But your response still didn't answer my question.
if u can gather videos or links to news of ppl getting hooked or getting hurt while using work out machines cos they had their hijabs on , it will help your cause alot in preaching safety ....don't u think?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by merits(m): 8:24pm On Apr 06
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zqQNH4mrw
MonshaAllah 🤲🤲🤲 Jazakakum lahi airah.This is better than immorality portrait by other religion.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 8:29pm On Apr 06
Roger3D:
If not for white man you would have been worshipping the gods of your ancestors right?

Ignorance is bliss..
Ask the Ethiopians that question.
Also read on dynamism of culture
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Blackdisciple(m): 8:30pm On Apr 06
This is unsafe ...
What if the hijab get caught in-between the rollers...
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 8:34pm On Apr 06
Villa12:
I am not a Muslim but i will tell you for free that Islamic girls keep themselves better than Christian girls. This is a known fact.

This is a big lie. The dichotomy is north v south.
Southern girls irrespective of religion on average are morally bankrupt.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Dsimmer: 8:37pm On Apr 06
Dsimmer:
What a Dirty unhealthy habit. No wonder lunatic criminal paedophilic Mohammad drank camel urine. Rag heads.

Let me add that the brain consumes the most oxygen.

Just imagine the heat, lack of blood circulation, lack of air and all sorts of rag nonsense all over the whole head to the full neck. What kind of lunatic is this for crying out loud? And then taking it to the gym? 🙄No wonder the lunatic criminal Mohammed drank camel's urine🙄 Unintelligible Rag heads.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Tareq1105: 8:41pm On Apr 06
I think a special gym strictly for women, and managed by women should be created for them where they would remove hijabs and do the exercises well.

All these exercise with hijabs would not achieve the desired results.

However, it's good to know that Saudi is trying to integrate into the rest of the world.

Kudos to them.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Dsimmer: 8:43pm On Apr 06
Tareq1105:
I think a special gym strictly for women, and managed by women should be created for them where they would remove hijabs and do the exercises well.

All these exercise with hijabs would not achieve the desired results.

However, it's good to know that Saudi is trying to integrate into the rest of the world.

Kudos to them.

Will you keep quiet?

Archaic unhealthy culture should be made invalidated, let alone archaic unhealthy non African culture. Nonsense.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Thabothabo101: 8:54pm On Apr 06
Stupid news move people’s emotions it seems. It’s their religion and system and they’ve come a long way. They don’t answer to anybody, only their God, thats why they’re a great country.

Try visiting and see the vision2030 work going on over there and raft of freedoms they’re embarking on.

Let them be. How many of you fuckers have been to Saudi Arabia?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Bahamas95(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06
Clowns!
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by ultimateprof: 9:08pm On Apr 06
GanagiBitrus:
Some things don't just jell.

Imagine using chain on a goat & rope on a dog. grin

This is not normal.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by CandidAdmin(m): 9:15pm On Apr 06
One actually happened near my area.

The woman was asked to take her hijap off but she refused

The motorcycle has even moved much when her hijab or gown(don't know what's it's called.) got tangled with the tyre of an incoming trailer.

Long story short, she lost her head.
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Confiture: 9:25pm On Apr 06
Goodlady:
They ll be smelling so bad inside.
Let's take their opinion it they truly wished to use hijab.
Hi. Kindly stop posting this ugly picture
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by godofuck231: 9:27pm On Apr 06
Who let a whole lot of caspers out of the lundary room?
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by Villa12(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06
SIRTee15:

This is a big lie. The dichotomy is north v south.
Southern girls irrespective of religion on average are morally bankrupt.
Islamic southern girls are better than their Christian counterparts
Re: Muslim Women Exercising In Hijab In Saudi Arabia Gym by SIRTee15: 9:42pm On Apr 06
Villa12:
Islamic southern girls are better than their Christian counterparts

U gotta be kidding me. They have the highest out of wedlock kids in the south.
Leave your house and know what's going on in the street.

I went to medical school in the south. The Christian girls in my college, U will think they plan to get married to Jesus.

The north is the difference and it's mainly cultural. Northern Christian girls are also well behaved.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Video Of Susan Okpe Leaving Isolation Centre After 54 Days / Hiv Test 21 Days After Sex / Okpaleke Doctors: 6 Nigerian Siblings Working As Medical Practitioners Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.