Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? (43653 Views)

7 Things You Must Overlook In Your Partner When In A Relationship / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by yme1(f): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bros
OR
His full name

And it goes, Bros abeg e don do nor make me vex pass this one
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by ocelot2006(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
I don't call her by any name. 'just give the silent treatment.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by deavicky(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2011
That name OKPO seems to be funny pls let me know the meaning, maybe i will reffer to call my partner with it  when i'm angry
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by 27naira(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
"Bia nwanyi a"
"This girl"
"Lee anya"

"hey you" angry

"look here"

"come"

mehn, things that i call her are so many that attimes she just ignores me and burst out laughing, saying that am so fake embarassed angry
Honestly i don't know how to be mad. angry i wish i know.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by tlops(m): 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2011
deavicky:

That name OKPO seems to be funny pls let me know the meaning, maybe i will reffer to call my partner with it  when i'm angry

Nor just try that bros, she fit misunderstand you, say you call am "Oponu!". I dont know the english translation.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by kilodese(m): 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2011
B!*tch!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Outstrip(f): 4:13pm On Nov 17, 2011
Ist middle and last name grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Texther(m): 4:24pm On Nov 17, 2011
I call her MINE even when my anger is boiling. Its funny atimes I'll say MINE you are crazy!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 17, 2011
My neighbour would rather say: "Look here woman"
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Flashaldrin(m): 4:38pm On Nov 17, 2011
xynerise:

@topic. Antelope. grin
where is sky deep shocked shocked
she must hear this o shocked shocked
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Texther(m): 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2011
kellynoah:

I dey call am PROSTITUT  while she calls me BOKO HARAM cool cool cool cool
that una house go dey funny well, na fuji house of commotion?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by darqly(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2011
I just call her first name>>>> And she knows that all isn't well. It's odd how being called by your name implies you're in trouble grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bia nwoke'm, ewesana m'iwe.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Natasha2(f): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2011
don't call any name I just talk or insult
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2011
Texther:

I call her MINE even when my anger is boiling. Its funny atimes I'll say MINE you are crazy!
[size=14pt]Simply put, you call her Crazy! grin[/size]
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by joanana(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2011
Coca go kill me with laff for here oooooooooo

Anus Okpo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i just picture the guy anger  grin

Anyway for me when m angry i will give u the silent treatment. Later  will send him an epistle to James of my anger via sms.  grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by eros(m): 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2011
I just tell her "Hey come here"
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by lctewand(f): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2011
anus okpo,  lmaoooooo,

anybody that gets me angry is either a goat or crab
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by eros(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2011
Hahahaha I understand that feeling,there was a boy in my class in primary 5,he fought sote the teacher suggested his parents changed his name,come see steady fighting na,his name was CHRISTIANUS OKPO(for reals)it wasn't funny to him at all imagine being called anus and okpo at the same time.him parents no try at all.

This got me cracking up real good. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin I can imagine the guys pain.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by demoore1(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2011
In Nigeria movie industry, the most common name called is "WOMAN!"

so i will go by woman lol,
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by eros(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2011
please don't choke o but seriously back then we always called his name for no reason,it could be something like this
We:Anus please did you see my pencil?
Him:you are looking for my trouble.
We;Okpo what did I do na?
Him;I'm warning you o.
We:Anus why is it that you always get angry when someone calls you,is it not your name,Anus abeg go joor,okpo like you. na at this point fight dey burst.
One day our teacher sef follow ask am"Anus what's wrong with you"? You need to see the boy face,if to say eye na gun,our teacher for die that day.
Now I understand ANUS OKPO's pain.

My lungs are sore from laughing so hard at this. My wife thinks am going insane and my little baby can't understand why daddy is staring at the computer and laughing so hard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh boy!!! What a class that would have been.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by seedord247(m): 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
Albino sexkillz shey you nor get job ni?

I can help you with Agbepo job if you are ready to do it
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Isokoman1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2011
COME HERE! she knows something is up, But if she is not with me and I'm alone, I call her "miserable barstard "
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by eros(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2011
Isoko man:

COME HERE! she knows something is up, But if she is not with me and I'm alone, I call her[b] "miserable barstard "[/b]

Bros you harsh oooooo.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Ifydamsel: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2011
I call him by his name.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2011
Name only
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by gascoign1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2011
Na d real name one time!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by palma(f): 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
His name straight and if he pisses me off more i'll call him daddy (our son's name). And dats wat he doesnt like. grin
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by coogar: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2011
palma:

His name straight and if he pisses me off more i'll call him daddy (our son's name). And dats wat he doesnt like. grin

you are a friendly troublemaker. cool
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by muyoto: 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2011
kellynoah:

I dey call am PROSTITUT while she calls me BOKO HARAM cool cool cool cool

shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed

betch!! tongue
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 9:09pm On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

you are a friendly troublemaker. cool
Answer the question,what do you call me when you are angry?*winks*
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by coogar: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2011
freecocoa:

Answer the question,what do you call me when you are angry?*winks*

coca! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.