Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? (43628 Views)

7 Things You Must Overlook In Your Partner When In A Relationship / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? / Can U Make Love To Your Wife When You Are Angry With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by freecocoa(f): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

coca! cheesy
hmm that's sweet,so be making you angry from now on.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by kollymercy(m): 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2011
Whenever she hears me call her by her first name, she knew kassala is about to burst! Lol.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by afm4ever(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2011
Freecocoa ur own story reminds me of my classmate them his name is igbutus nwalego i Can't stop laughing them we always look for his trouble them lol
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by palma(f): 10:47pm On Nov 17, 2011
coogar:

you are a friendly troublemaker. cool

shebi na him get liver to fight me oh! and dat might just be d begining by d end i will hold d heavy weight belt! lipsrsealed
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2011
I call her by her surname
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by OgidiOlu3(m): 11:50pm On Nov 17, 2011
I call her 'olobe'.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2011
any and everything. tongue

[size=3pt]from f&*king fo0L to gay. grin[/size]
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by seedord247(m): 12:04am On Nov 18, 2011
her mother name
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by GBASKY: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2011
chicken terrorist
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nobody: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2011
I haven't got angry with my girl for once!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by nanidee(f): 4:31am On Nov 18, 2011
His name.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by YinXstar(f): 5:43am On Nov 18, 2011
Bastard. angry
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Tosinville(m): 5:47am On Nov 18, 2011
^Oops!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Goldieluks: 5:56am On Nov 18, 2011
i call him by his first name.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Sike(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2011
Bingo!
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by YinXstar(f): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2011
I do like to change it up now and again though. The recent one 'Useless human being'.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by YinXstar(f): 6:40am On Nov 18, 2011
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeee Diot.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by MrsChima1(f): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2011
Men do not like when you call them little dick.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by kieryn(f): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2011
"my friend" or I start counting
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Tosinville(m): 7:34am On Nov 18, 2011
Mrs.Chima

Why would you call ur man little dick if ur husband isn't small?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by MrsChima1(f): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2011
Tosinville:

Mrs.Chima

Why would you call your man little Joystick if your husband isn't small?

In the new dictionary, men doesn't mean husbands. wink

Update your dictionary.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by dave2(m): 11:22am On Nov 18, 2011
I sometimes call my wife by her name when am angry angry angry angry angry angry
Is a way of venting my anger on her
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Nayah(f): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2011
Poster, if I'm very mad I prefer not talking to him in order to calm down first
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by afrobaby(f): 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2011
My husband's name is michael, but whenever am angry, rather than call him the names he love to hear, I just call him MIKE, his face go come change, like men, dis woman don angry o
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by zadesa2: 11:47pm On Nov 18, 2011
@ ogidi olu whats olobe?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by member479760: 3:13am On Nov 19, 2011
oponu, ode and asewo lasansan>
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by ChuckD2(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2011
normally, we call each other "baby" but when I'm mildly pissed, it's her middle name. If it gets more than that, it'll be her first name. But once it gets very serious, in a matter-of-factly manner, I call all her three names as it appears in official documents. At such point, she understands "this one no be play again". Although it rarely gets to that point.
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by ayex0001: 11:10am On Nov 19, 2011
Get free downloading codes, how to generate recharge card nombas, how to hack and crack, how to be a real programmer in minutes, secrets and the legit ways of making online all on
www . naijatechzone . com
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by chinnyonwu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 19, 2011
Ewu!! ℓ۞ℓ
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by Tosinville(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2011
Mrs, Chima:
Quote from: Tosinville on
Yesterday at 07:34:20 AM

Mrs.Chima
Why would you call your man
little Joystick if your husband
isn't small?
In the new dictionary, men
doesn't mean husbands.

Update your dictionary.

^^^huh! so how many men did you sleep with per-week whenever ur husband is on a business trip for u to call them little dick?
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by fadibukun: 9:33pm On Nov 19, 2011
monkey,
Re: What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
zadesa2:

@ ogidi olu whats olobe?
It's just a Yoruba slang 4 an unserious person.
@op, she calls me 'guy' when she's angry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / Malawian Prostitute Disgraces Man Publicly For Refusing To Pay After Sex. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.