Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady (48942 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / Reasons Many Ladies End Up Marrying The Wrong Man / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by onadana: 6:25am On Apr 09
iLegendd:
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

My post is just an assumption of what may have transpired.

And if he has never cheated on the lady...then karma is not a bitch.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by OGwales(m): 6:42am On Apr 09
Belurved1:
@Oga Wale: which one is "Choose your devil wisely"

Yes o... All women get Dem own version of madness and nonsense. No woman is a saint. So don't choose anyhow, study them closely and opt for the lesser version of the madness you can at least tolerate.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Blessedarethepe(m): 6:45am On Apr 09
Fear ladies with multiple piercing
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by PusssyLord: 6:49am On Apr 09
Her hookup past finally caught up with her
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by nick50(m): 7:03am On Apr 09
FRANCISTOWN:

Can someone do me the honour of finding this guy please.
..he is in lagos ooo na my nigga dat year but i can get his contact 4 u if u wish
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by MrJames007: 7:10am On Apr 09
muyico:
he prefer lepa
just satisfying his lustful heart desired with orobo
u sef grin
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by nick50(m): 7:11am On Apr 09
Most of this indomie generation doesn't understand the culture and norms of our people..in igbo culture introduction is not a gurantee that u are married instead its a kind of testing by the couples and thier families and relatives..after introduction the groom will take d bride home for testing so at times if she didn't perform well and d family or relatives of the groom find enough fault in her that she wont be a good wife they will return her to her parents house after four weeks then d marriage ceremony will be called off but nowadays due to civilization most people believe once u introduce ur partner to ur parents and relatives u are automatically married..note -once ur dowry has not been paid you are 100% single forget say he proposed to u and gave u one yeye ring like dat our culture doesnt recognise dat simple
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by zedman1(m): 7:14am On Apr 09
Growing up, I thought all females were angels, that they were all innocent. After some taught me serious lessons here and there, I understood something. Most (I said most, not all) girls are chronic cheats before marriage. They could have multiple boyfriends but leave all of them thinking they are the only one in her life. They are geniuses in this field. Guys who cheat on the other hand brag about it to their guys. Most guys are more faithful before marriage, after marriage the story changes. Sadly that's the time a mega cheating girl chooses to stay faithful. The whole thing is like what they call Karma. What goes around comes around. I'm thinking this guy found out about the many secrets
of this 'innocent' girl.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by BeeNG3: 7:28am On Apr 09
Wetin u too so?
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ElonEmpire: 7:46am On Apr 09
Abeg keep quite joor!!

Na una sabi form victim...tell us the true wetin make the guy dorge bullet. How many guys de your list ?
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by mclloyd22: 7:52am On Apr 09
Story no clear. Wetin you do?
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by SaturnNick(m): 8:11am On Apr 09
That na normal tin na. Abegi carry your load continue your journey
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Monday60655(m): 8:14am On Apr 09
May be you're a woman of loose virtue. After opening all your body to him what should be reserved till after marriage, now you're here crying like a puppy. You either learn your lesson and move on or continue in your usual way. The choice is yours.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by sylve11: 8:21am On Apr 09
Jman06:
The man did well. Kudos to him

The fact that you have taken a lady to meet your family is not enough reason to marry nonsense!

Very true. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by olaJako(m): 8:53am On Apr 09
He was only tolerating your bad character without telling you
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Lomprico2: 9:01am On Apr 09
The wife has more money than her
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Weknowbetter: 9:16am On Apr 09
I'm trying to figure out the replies. He obviously was playing this girl and wasn't man enough to tell her. This is a fact, unless he was forced to marry the other girl. See he no smile in their engagement pictures. It is very telling. This boy will attempt to go back to the other girl. She should have his weak ass beat and sent back to his wife.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Sirhush(m): 9:18am On Apr 09
Won ti GBA lowo e, ko molo cheesy
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by wonder233: 9:21am On Apr 09
She definitely cheated. When the man says his own side of the story, she would keep quiet.
Girls cheat casually, she may have had "just sex" with a colleague. And the man may have chanced upon it. Now, she can wail, cry, shout, claim victim, even commit suicide, but did she cheat? Yes!
iLegendd:
Some men will go through their women's phone and notice she's cheating, but will keep quiet and pretend everything is fine.

He'll show her the world and his family without knowing it's part of making her happy only to finally Man-U her and take away the happiness in a snap like Chelsea did to Man-U and she slides into instant depression and becomes suicidal.

Is he wicked? Maybe, but why did she cheat? Men don't forgive cheats. Some can even kill you, so count yourself lucky if a man you cheated on didn't kill you.

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by sfinkzslot(m): 9:21am On Apr 09
Gistmedia10:
his family def rejected her
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by jaggabban: 9:44am On Apr 09
iLegendd:

This is my kind of judgement for cheats. I've got this idea since my university days.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:48am On Apr 09
Beebah321:
Jeez sad
After God, fear Nigerian men.
Fear Nigerian women that keep the secret of paternity of their children as long as they can until the truth of DNA uncovers their evil secret 2nd in paternity fraud in the world no be beans oooo😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:50am On Apr 09
Too bad, karma will sooner or later[b][/b][b][/b] serve the guy what he deserves,
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Abee79(m): 9:51am On Apr 09
Introduction is nothing.
Many men have used this format to kñack gullible ladies for free while believing they would be married.
Every man knows what he really wants! 😉✌️
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by emmamajesty: 10:05am On Apr 09
Looking at the two pictures I discovered that he was more connected to the first girl than to the one he married, maybe there was a mistake somewhere like pregnant issue
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Femeto: 10:16am On Apr 09
Both teams to score. No grin grin grin
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Jman06(m): 10:31am On Apr 09
frozen70:

Let her just accept what happened to her, that's life for you, it is very heart breaking
Only God can explain

I just hope he won't final crawl back to her when he realised that it would have been her
Do ladies crawl back to men they dumped for some efulefus

Why can't you ladies take what you readily dish out to guys? Or is it okay for ladies to screen and dump the men they don't fancy but not okay for guys to do same

If karma has not happened to all the ladies that dumped guys who genuinely loved them, then karma can never happen to this brother and other guys who dump ladies they no longer fancy.

Brothers, don't let anyone guilt trip you into marrying a lady you no longer fancy! Dump her like a piece of trash and move on with your life. If the tables were turned, she'll not pity you no matter how far you have gone in the relationship with her or how much you have spent. Ladies don't pity men when they want to dump him. That is when you'll see the devil in her!
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Jman06(m): 10:48am On Apr 09
Olufemiolaolu:
Too bad, karma will sooner or later[b][/b][b][/b] serve the guy what he deserves,
Karma will not serve the guy anything! I'm sure the girl too has dumped many guys who genuinely loved her before. So, maybe she is having her own karma for all the guys she has dumped in the past.

Many of these ladies dump their real husbands on flimsy excuses but would keep wasting their times with guys who are not destined to be their husbands.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by dominique(f): 10:51am On Apr 09
Sapasenator:
This is quite serious, why the so much hatred our women? It's not healthy at all.

Leave them to be passing judgement on a person they've never met before in their lives. My joy that it will all come back to them full circle in due time. Sebi they were promoting promiscuity amongst men, now they're crying DNA this DNA that. You want to be polygamous in nature with who? Animals in the jungle? By the time all the females in their family start getting the shitty treatment they're encouraging their fellow men to give women, they'll be too ashamed to come and cry online.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by Aroyjunior(m): 10:55am On Apr 09
You fine pass the wife no cry again,God will console you and give you your own husband ghan ghan.wipe your tears.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by placeofallure(f): 10:57am On Apr 09
iLegendd:

For the very first time....true that.
Re: Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady by ojotobiloba1: 11:02am On Apr 09
Var Happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dear Ladies What Is The Craziest Stuff You Have Done For A Guy / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture / Man And Lady Seen Exchanging Contact While On Bike. Photos And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.