Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday (39852 Views)

Kogi Approved As Oil Producing State (pic) / President Muhammadu Buhari On Thursday Approved The Appointment Of Mr Alwan Hass / MKO Abiola: Why There Will Be No Public Holiday On June 12 This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Monday60655(m): 10:05am On Apr 09
The moon will still disappear. So Friday and next week will be added as extra holidays
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Justnation: 10:10am On Apr 09
Beta Edu
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Christian36: 10:10am On Apr 09
kunle4toyeyaho:
Because we don't just pick any day spuriously as the day for celebration.Why are you not talking about the greater confusion that December 25 and January 7 pose ?
Continue deceiving yourself with religion another man forced on your great grand parents. It is only in Africa people carry religion for head. Imagine searching for moon that we see everyday to be in one shape before you can do whatsoever you called it, that is why nature we always create that confusion to tell you that you don't need to look up on anything in serving your God. I think Christmas is more organized when compared to this one because it is fixed. God is not a God of confusion, same way he perfect His hand work that is how He want us to act, not to be living like a set of confused people who can't make decisions until we receive signs for something that has been made to do some certain tasks.

1 Like

Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Bab29: 10:13am On Apr 09
Your wife get sense pass you
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Draslo(m): 10:15am On Apr 09
helinues:
Hardship but that won't stop us from throwing parties for the holidays.

Na only for Nigeria all holidays are celebrated
How do you people brazenly tell lies?
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by michigang: 10:16am On Apr 09
OriOko88:
undecided
I knew this was their plan when they hurriedly announced the public Holiday. Even Google calendar said eld is Wednesday, but they declared Tuesday. My wife said they'd gonna extend it that they knew what they were doing.

So much for the MuMu ticket. I am expecting them to declare four day for ileya salah. Nonsense
help me fรบck madam well well
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by elpochas: 10:17am On Apr 09
kunle4toyeyaho:
Because we don't just pick any day spuriously as the day for celebration.Why are you not talking about the greater confusion that December 25 and January 7 pose ?
What is celebrated January 7th?
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by michigang: 10:18am On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:
If they like let them add Monday to it. My own be say I no dey resume work till May next month. I need all the time off that I can get.

what do you do
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by helinues: 10:21am On Apr 09
Draslo:

How do you people brazenly tell lies?

Tell us the brazenly truth except if you haven't stepped outside of Nigeria before
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Oduduwapigs: 10:22am On Apr 09
helinues:

Tell us the brazenly truth except if you haven't stepped outside of Nigeria before

So this is why you love stagnant life?
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by bal4real: 10:22am On Apr 09
Jazzman01:
Google calender got it right all along. Wednesday and Thursday is the date on the calendar. I wonder why the FG rushed to declare Tuesday and Wednesday.

When we say that this APC administration is confused, most of their supporters will think we're cursing them just for nothing.

They always hurriedly make decisions without thorough thinking and evaluation.
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by DeJoeee(m): 10:23am On Apr 09
This country na cruise seriously grin
But despite the controversies, ESN helped SE security wise. Ask Middle Belt people about their experience with Fulani herdsmen before you reply me

ItisWell22:
Nawa ohhhhโ€ฆ

In the SE, 4 days gone. ๐Ÿ˜’
Bank go dey overflow on Friday morning. ๐Ÿ˜ข
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Juoflife1(f): 10:23am On Apr 09
Because they are confused
RightChannel:
Why is moon ๐ŸŒ’ always causing confusion in islam
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Oduduwapigs: 10:24am On Apr 09
helinues:

Kindly assist with this notorious troller.

Thanks

You are now crying More than a fingered prostitute
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Juoflife1(f): 10:25am On Apr 09
RightChannel:
Why is moon ๐ŸŒ’ always causing confusion in islam
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by greatefa1011(m): 10:25am On Apr 09
Why not stop using the moon and concentrate on the Sun for accuracies. All these confusion am just tired.
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Firebomber: 10:26am On Apr 09
arsenal33:
it is a lunar calendar based religion, as were all religions in ancient times. Christians still use the lunar calendar to determine Easter. That is why it is not a set date.

I've not heard that Easter was celebrated in ta different date before
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Jewessgratitud3: 10:27am On Apr 09
MrLibrarian:
just say it openly you're a part time nursery school teacher.

I teach your level too and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a teacher.

I guess the joke is on you now.

1 Like

Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Jewessgratitud3: 10:28am On Apr 09
michigang:
what do you do

None of your business.
Don't ever mention me again.
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by MrLibrarian(m): 10:30am On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

I teach your level too and I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a teacher.

I guess the joke is on you now.
you should have said it openly you're a Nursery school teacher rather than cutting corners.
What's the meaning of part time private sector? grin grin
It means you're not proud of your job.
I'm sure you're even in a creche training babies and kids.
Try and further your studies sister

1 Like

Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Zakarara(m): 10:30am On Apr 09
Deliberate act.. we all know that sallah is wed. why they rush to declare Tuesday as public holiday? Oops! Is one of the benefits of the Muslim-muslim ticket.
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by michigang: 10:32am On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

I'm a part-time subject teacher.
should I cum and keep you company
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Jewessgratitud3: 10:32am On Apr 09
MrLibrarian:
you should have said it openly you're a teacher rather than cutting corners.
What's the meaning of part time private sector? grin grin
It means you're not proud of your job.

Must I always repeat it here? I believe everyone knows what I do so why repeat it?

Come let me teach you how to be smart in your convo and avoid being monotonous in your speech all the time.
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by MrLibrarian(m): 10:36am On Apr 09
Jewessgratitud3:

Must I always repeat it here? I believe everyone knows what I do so why repeat it?

Come let me teach you how to be smart in your convo and avoid being monotonous in your speech all the time.
everyone knows what you do? Who are the everyone?
Like are you claiming to be famous and well known on this forum?
Myself I've never seen your moniker or known your existence on this forum till I came across your post.
Bro abeg get a life.
My last response to you oga.

1 Like

Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Draslo(m): 10:36am On Apr 09
helinues:

You never visit Israel, or China make you know say holiday Na beans for Nigeria
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Jewessgratitud3: 10:39am On Apr 09
MrLibrarian:
everyone knows what you do? Who are the everyone?
Like are you claiming to be famous and well known on this forum?
Myself I've never seen your moniker or known your existence on this forum till I came across your post.
Bro abeg get a life.
My last response to you oga.

You didn't need to burn trying to make no sense at all.

Please be my guest.
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by GreenCovering: 10:41am On Apr 09
Shey na google calendar go make the moon pop out for sky ni?
For a lunar based counting, the moon could come out on the 29th which is a regular occurrence after which 30th becomes sacrosanct whether moon shows or not. This is not subject to any marking on a calendar somewhere, as it has to be astromomically observed and studied.

The way some people dey reason sef for here. Not that many of them don't know o. They just want to troll.

Some people that spend their miserable lives trolling on nl now want to form productivity.

Smsh!
sad
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by ogbenimax007: 10:46am On Apr 09
Offpoint1:

๐Ÿ˜‚I no even bother go work yesterday... I don tell dem my grandma swallow school bus, I dey hospital with her ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฃ
cheesy grin cheesy werey
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by Neoteny(m): 10:47am On Apr 09
adioolayi:
Na so 3 working days take go so

I don't know how best he would have addressed this...but three working days holiday is much o.

Technically, this week is gone.. because Friday sef go almost follow suit.

Na wa for us o

Hater
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by RightChannel: 10:51am On Apr 09
Juoflife1:

Confuse set of slaves
Re: Thursday Approved As Additional Public Holiday by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:53am On Apr 09
They could sack Tunjo ojo for this. He should be careful but he definitely is not. If the person occupying the position of interior is from the North he or she will take things like this into consideration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi On Face-off With President Jonathan (Video) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.