Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers (28781 Views)

Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by PheelzAlmighty: 6:55pm On Apr 09
Anything goes in this cesspit. This is embarrassing to say the least.

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by stano2(m): 6:55pm On Apr 09
Ok
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by aywagze(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09
Give her the prize bikonu ..she should sue them to court ..🤔
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by ceejay80s(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:
Phyna is now greedy and ungrateful. If it’s not BBN who will ever know who Phyna is? The girl is very uncultured. BBN organizers have already paid her her prize money in full what else does she want? I hate people that are greedy and ungrateful. So because BTC is 90 million, BBN organizers should cough out 1 BTC for the ungrateful girl.

She’s talking about traveling, can’t she buy her own ticket and travel if traveling is hungrying her. The organizers have already paid her the prize money, if she wants other things from the sponsors she should go source them herself. I don’t blame her sha, I blame BBN for recruiting nonsense girls into the house all the time.
U just said trash.....because it's not u they are owing

12 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by kakaki123: 6:58pm On Apr 09
Patricia … hmmm
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by CountinBlessins(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:
Phyna is now greedy and ungrateful. If it’s not BBN who will ever know who Phyna is? The girl is very uncultured. BBN organizers have already paid her her prize money in full what else does she want? I hate people that are greedy and ungrateful. So because BTC is 90 million, BBN organizers should cough out 1 BTC for the ungrateful girl.

She’s talking about traveling, can’t she buy her own ticket and travel if traveling is hungrying her. The organizers have already paid her the prize money, if she wants other things from the sponsors she should go source them herself. I don’t blame her sha, I blame BBN for recruiting nonsense girls into the house all the time.

Are you educated?

8 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Blitzking: 7:01pm On Apr 09
Bull run dey come she remember 1 btc

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by FireUpNow(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09
id4sho:
OGAs don nack kpekus for free tongue

Does her kpekus worth 1BTC? How can you convert 1 clitocurrency to 1 BTC?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by obinna58(m): 7:05pm On Apr 09
Typically an average Nigerian girl mindset
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by MrPOTUS: 7:06pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

Oga u don't have sense at all. undecided

You're part of Nigeria's problem.

If she was promised as part of her reward, why owe her?

You dey here dey cap thrash. undecided

If na you, u go talk this rubbish.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by BRATISLAVA: 7:07pm On Apr 09
NeoWanZaeed:
Broke and greedy lady

You must be richer than her. If you were in her shoes you would probably be on CNN and whining all over this forum.

How is she greedy when she was promised prizes she was never given?

Broke and greedy lady indeed. She's broke to you, but she's intercontinental. What won't nairaland boys post to denigrate hard working girls?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by BRATISLAVA: 7:08pm On Apr 09
MrPOTUS:

Oga u don't have sense. undecided

You dey hear dey cap thrash. undecided

Lol. It's no wonder Africa is backwards when people reason like that. Those are the shortchanged people who are smiling and feeling cultured while at it.

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by CoronaVirusPro: 7:12pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

Hello! An agreement is an agreement!

6 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by wonder233: 7:14pm On Apr 09
Its people like you that will think payment of salary to workers is a favour to a worker by an employer. The prize was a combination of everything mentioned by the various sponsors. Don't be an ignorant. Nobody did anyone a favour, the brands got promoted by the show, do you know what that translates to in terms of revenue for them? The way some of you reason ehn!
Watinhapen:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by MrPOTUS: 7:15pm On Apr 09
BRATISLAVA:

Lol. It's no wonder Africa is backwards when people reason like that. Those are the shortchanged people who are smiling and feeling cultured while at it.

Leave that fool, suffering and smiling.

Imagine castigating d girl for voicing out.

D girl fit don broke and na normal thing.

If na u broke and person dey owe u money, u no go ask for your money?

8 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by udemzyudex(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

Zukwanike.

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by geewean(m): 7:20pm On Apr 09
This is good for Big brother.Next time they won't look critically at who they give their prize to.Not this uncultured woman with big mouth as wide as Lagos-Ibadan express way.

E be like say owu don dey blow this girl.Ahe belongs to the gutters based on the display of character and she will soon go back there.If you like wear monkey suit na monkey he go still be .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Tunde835(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09
One of the reasons i say women are dumb as fu*ck.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Lexusgs430: 7:27pm On Apr 09
If she gets the one BTC, she can easily fund her trip to Dubai..........😂

If I was the management team of BBN, I would give her the one BTC (but not till the value dropped back massively)......🤣😂
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by MuslimIgbo: 7:27pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

You seem to lack wisdom and common sense.
People like you are the reason the society is in ruins today.
So to call out people to be responsible and fulfill their promise now is a sin?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by SouthSouth1914: 7:31pm On Apr 09
The wheels are starting to fall off!
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by MuslimIgbo: 7:31pm On Apr 09
MrPOTUS:

Oga u don't have sense at all. undecided

You dey hear dey cap thrash. undecided

Don't mind the foól

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by RussellRutherfo: 7:37pm On Apr 09
GOFRONT:
Sultan and his boyz never sight moon??

grin
The moon god demon that they serve never show them.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by iyke648(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

Sense is far from you bro.

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by jayce232: 7:42pm On Apr 09
This one go hard!
Why didn't she clamour for 1 btc all these years when price of btc was below 15k USD?
Now 1 btc is worth around 80m u now suddenly remember they owe u?
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Oshokhai69: 7:42pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

It’s not about greed. Those sponsors used the show for publicity and promised the prizes to the winner. It is her right. It may not be the best approach that she is using but she has every right to demand her promised prizes from the organizers.

3 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by bentenny(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09
😂😂😂
I blame the bbnaija organisers for this rant from an uncouth and ill-mannered woman who abandoned her parents because of small limelight way Dem give her!
Next time,they should be quite meticulous in their recruitment of prospective bbnaija house mates!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Acidosis(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

STFU! BBNaija used her to make money. She deserved to be paid every penny.

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by BRATISLAVA: 8:04pm On Apr 09
MrPOTUS:

Leave that fool, suffering and smiling.

Imagine castigating d girl for voicing out.

D girl fit don broke and na normal thing.

If na u broke and person dey owe u money, u no go ask for your money?

Guess he would keep quiet if he were to have been her. He reasons a broke, bitter person.

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by BRATISLAVA: 8:05pm On Apr 09
Lexusgs430:
If she gets the one BTC, she can easily fund her trip to Dubai..........😂

If I was the management team of BBN, I would give her the one BTC (but not till the value dropped back massively)......🤣😂

Lol.

That bracketed bit is the real bone of contention.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:10pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

you talk shyt like a preacher.xdd
Was it promised or not what she was requesting?? Yeah so answer that so we know if your brain is still functioning

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.