Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers (28776 Views)

Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by BannedUser: 8:14pm On Apr 09
She will get the value of 1 btc at the time of the agreement, not the current price. Ole!
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by 7arrows: 8:15pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:
Phyna is now greedy and ungrateful. If it’s not BBN who will ever know who Phyna is? The girl is very uncultured. BBN organizers have already paid her her prize money in full what else does she want? I hate people that are greedy and ungrateful. So because BTC is 90 million, BBN organizers should cough out 1 BTC for the ungrateful girl.

She’s talking about traveling, can’t she buy her own ticket and travel if traveling is hungrying her. The organizers have already paid her the prize money, if she wants other things from the sponsors she should go source them herself. I don’t blame her sha, I blame BBN for recruiting nonsense girls into the house all the time.

What I don't understand is if she was promised something why wouldn't they keep to their side of the deal? Why r u calling her ungrateful for simply asking for what she was promised? Are you the one who failed to fulfill the promise?

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by pretydiva(f): 8:25pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:
Phyna is now greedy and ungrateful. If it’s not BBN who will ever know who Phyna is? The girl is very uncultured. BBN organizers have already paid her her prize money in full what else does she want? I hate people that are greedy and ungrateful. So because BTC is 90 million, BBN organizers should cough out 1 BTC for the ungrateful girl.

She’s talking about traveling, can’t she buy her own ticket and travel if traveling is hungrying her. The organizers have already paid her the prize money, if she wants other things from the sponsors she should go source them herself. I don’t blame her sha, I blame BBN for recruiting nonsense girls into the house all the time.
If you were to be in her shoes,will you let go?

Agreement is Agreement sir. Let them pay her
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by oneman2k7: 8:26pm On Apr 09
Bbn wan rip phyna, everyone na thief. Eni ile moba ni barawo.

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by advanceDNA: 8:32pm On Apr 09
7arrows:

What I don't understand is if she was promised something why wouldn't they keep to their side of the deal? Why r u calling her ungrateful for simply asking for what she was promised? Are you the one who failed to fulfill the promise?
The issue is ...what did they state as the prize for winning.......

1BTC ??

Or BTC worth 90million ??
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Susily(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09
BannedUser:
She will get the value of 1 btc at the time of the agreement, not the current price. Ole!

She was promised 1 BTC, not the equivalence. They owe her 1 BTC regardless of it's prevailing value in any currency

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Yankee101: 8:35pm On Apr 09
E be like she don spend the one she collected finish
Make it very clear to people that you were paid, but not by all the sponsors. Simple. Stop making it seem like you were not given anything
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by NaMe4: 8:39pm On Apr 09
BannedUser:

Let dem send 1BTC to her wallet. That's accountability.

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Ekulegold: 8:40pm On Apr 09
YourGFsnatcher:

The most stupid show. Most Americans that are even doing well don't watch the Kadashians... but unproductive Nigerians will spent hours watching brainless people
The most stupid show I've seen in my entire life,the show has no meaning. I rather marry a LovePeddler than marry any lady that watches BBN

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:42pm On Apr 09
BRATISLAVA:

You must be richer than her. If you were in her shoes you would probably be on CNN and whining all over this forum.

How is she greedy when she was promised prizes she was never given?

Broke and greedy lady indeed. She's broke to you, but she's intercontinental. What won't nairaland boys post to denigrate hard working girls?

grin
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by DropsMic(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

The saddest thing about what you posted is that millions of Nigerians share the same mindset. Another sad thing is that y’all will give birth and pass this moronic mindset into your kids.

3 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by trytillmake(m): 8:44pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

U know I had to comment when I saw this, so cause they gave her her money she should not demand wat she was promised abi, na people like u politicians dey use to tell people dey should be grateful for wat dey infact pay tax for.

Pay her her damn money and stop this charade.

@seun pls fix nairaland, why can't we comment under a post, why do I have to go all the way to another page ...pls fix this.

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

I am not a fan of phyna. She talks too much and think less often.

But shut the Bleep up man. Do you know the meaning of an agreement on whiter paper? She is right on these. If you go into contract with someone, do well to honor it. Nothing like greed here. Please travel outside Nigeria and see things. People be talking from there ass lately.

The best they can do it pay her the worth of 1btc the year she won.

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by YourGFsnatcher: 9:21pm On Apr 09
Ekulegold:

The most stupid show I've seen in my entire life,the show has no meaning. I rather marry a LovePeddler than marry any lady that watches BBN
They just don't have sense. Useless girls
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Londerry: 9:22pm On Apr 09
Magnumproperty:
Bbnaija.... The immoral TV show wants to damage their immoral reputation

Hilarious 😂…..Thanks
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Emmanuel909090: 9:27pm On Apr 09
It's obvious big brother is now broke
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Pepsi2015: 9:31pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

They promised her to make more money so they have to fulfill it.... So them no get the bit coin Abi na wetin dey happen

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by CrossRhodes: 10:07pm On Apr 09
Watinhapen:

Stop chatting shit....
Since when is it abomination for her to hold sponsors to their promise?

Why would they promise heaven and earth for clout and not fulfill it?

Some of Una dey craze wella oo

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by MrDIY: 10:11pm On Apr 09
Is this clout or natural ment
Watinhapen:

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Warmaterial(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09
Phina no gree for anybody, na dem use dia mouth talk am, so dem must duam, if dem no gree take dem to court.

Forget all this rubbish comments wey I dey see here like say if na them dem go gree.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by MrDIY: 10:15pm On Apr 09
BannedUser:
1btc is 1btc it doesn’t matter what the exchange rate is to naira, it was never stated it’ll be converted to Nigeria and even if they do, they’d have to use today’s rate because I’m sure they wouldn’t include the clause of paying at the rate at the time the contract was signed.

VERDICT!

1btc is 1btc
Pay her her 1btc in Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by ufotunang: 10:28pm On Apr 09
Bbnaija show is a scam
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Cotonou12: 10:33pm On Apr 09
Lol grin this girl and 1 btc lol

If I hear say Patricia give am that Btc grin. Make she shout from today till next year highest bbnija will be on hold for like 2 years . Even tinibu never fulfill all his promises e come be bbnija
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by richie240: 12:08am On Apr 10
aberdeenshire:
Phyna dey find 90 million, she don chop her prize money finish!!!
Bro, money na like breeze o, if u hold $1 million dollars and u are not financially literate........ sope o tilo
cool

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Mavor: 2:52am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

You are foolish and it is people like you that have caused Nigeria to be a rubbish country. She entered a competition. If she is being owed, they should settle. Simple!!! I hope she takes them to court. It is fucking idiots like you that trample over the rights of the common man in Nigeria. Just look at the rubbish you typed. Ozuor!!!

2 Likes

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Honestfrend: 3:30am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

I blame u for been so senseless..

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by 7arrows: 5:02am On Apr 10
advanceDNA:

The issue is ...what did they state as the prize for winning.......

1BTC ??

Or BTC worth 90million ??

You know aside from winning price there's also sponsorship adverts etc. The house mates makes a lot of money from that too.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by advanceDNA: 5:23am On Apr 10
7arrows:

You know aside from winning price there's also sponsorship adverts etc. The house mates makes a lot of money from that too.

Me I don't know much...was just curious why a big show will owe..that's why I wanted to know if what she was demanding was promised by the show organizer, technically or clearly.,
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by DECLAN2015(m): 6:07am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

What are u saying
If that was part of the agreement,I think that should be honor
.All these your emotional tantrum are amount to nothing.
Agreement is an agreement
And should be honor

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by VaginaAcademic: 6:51am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

shut up if ot was your sister will you say this nonsense
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by VaginaAcademic: 6:52am On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:
Broke and greedy lady
you wey rich give her the 1 btc na. Why make promises and fail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.