Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers (28778 Views)

Level 3: BBNaija Organizers Accused Of Favouritism Over New Twist / Why BBNaija Organizers Blacklisted Efe After He Won / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by VaginaAcademic: 6:55am On Apr 10
Tunde835:
One of the reasons i say women are dumb as fu*ck.
you get mama or sister so I don't think so

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by pikechukwu6(m): 7:39am On Apr 10
Next please... grin
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Papayaayasager(m): 8:24am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:
Phyna is now greedy and ungrateful. If it’s not BBN who will ever know who Phyna is? The girl is very uncultured. BBN organizers have already paid her her prize money in full what else does she want? I hate people that are greedy and ungrateful. So because BTC is 90 million, BBN organizers should cough out 1 BTC for the ungrateful girl.

She’s talking about traveling, can’t she buy her own ticket and travel if traveling is hungrying her. The organizers have already paid her the prize money, if she wants other things from the sponsors she should go source them herself. I don’t blame her sha, I blame BBN for recruiting nonsense girls into the house all the time.

Agreement is agreement

What are you spewing? If you don't have something tangible to say just shut it...must you talk?

If it were you the organizers owe such like you will over look it right?

Crazy people everywhere

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Obainomilano: 8:28am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:
Phyna is now greedy and ungrateful. If it’s not BBN who will ever know who Phyna is? The girl is very uncultured. BBN organizers have already paid her her prize money in full what else does she want? I hate people that are greedy and ungrateful. So because BTC is 90 million, BBN organizers should cough out 1 BTC for the ungrateful girl.

She’s talking about traveling, can’t she buy her own ticket and travel if traveling is hungrying her. The organizers have already paid her the prize money, if she wants other things from the sponsors she should go source them herself. I don’t blame her sha, I blame BBN for recruiting nonsense girls into the house all the time.
shut it if u have not won any reasonable contests in ur life before....if she is entitled to those things as a winner she should ask for them in full .... people like u are why Nigeria remains backwards because the moment u are given small oil and salt to ease ur hunger u easily forfeit ur birth right

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Tunde835(m): 8:31am On Apr 10
VaginaAcademic:
you get mama or sister so I don't think so
I do women are fu*ckin idiots.
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by PlsStayAlive: 8:54am On Apr 10
The voiceover in this video sucks
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Buulabaaaa: 9:18am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

Like seriously you still blame the girl .. they way una brain Dey disfunction dey tire person … why shouldn’t she call them out .. in a sane clime she would sue them and get better payout ..

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by Oakenshield: 9:46am On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

didn't the company include it as part of the deal? Imagine the trash u dey talk oya go win and no allow them pay you

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by sunshine1974(m): 11:03am On Apr 10
Go and collect it na, fool
Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by abbiboy: 12:06pm On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

U pple are so ignorant n shallow minded..In saner clime she can sue n claim damages, it is what is due to her n she can use whatever channel to demand for it. Na fame she go chop.🤨

1 Like

Re: All I Want Is My BTC Worth N90M & The Trip To Dubai– Phyna To Bbnaija Organizers by depure(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10
Watinhapen:

If a promise is made to her, please let them fulfill it. What do you mean by she is greedy? Why would they give a promise they can't fulfill? And they run advertisements during the program. I believe they made great sales during the program, and the program also helped them to gain publicity.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Teddy A Professes Love To Bambam / BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija: Cross Reveals What Could Happen To Saga If Nini Fails To Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.