Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Deleted. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted. (2397 Views)

Pastor Catches Man "Toasting" A Female Member During Service & Exposes Him (vid) / A 28years Old Man Toasting 12years Teen Girl And Here Is What Happened Next / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deleted. by advanceDNA: 8:13am On Apr 10
shortgun:
This is the reason why your wife should not work angry
Anytime your wife steps out of the house countless men will woe her, many of them richer and more handsome than you.
It will be delusional for you to think she will resist all of them.

So it's only work that will make a woman go out to be seen by other men??

Sigh!

Ur non working wife has even had more idle time....a free house to bring in another man or go to hotel and fvck for hours when u are not around.

Marry a sexually disciplined woman...whether she works or not......u go get peace of mind...

ask zonefree
Re: Deleted. by Zonefree(m): 8:16am On Apr 10
advanceDNA:

So it's only work that will make a woman go out to be seen by other men??

Sigh!

Ur non working wife has even had more idle time....a free house to bring in another man or go to hotel and fvck for hours when u are not around.

Marry a sexually disciplined woman...whether she works or not......u go get peace of mind...

ask zone.free
The question now is, where's one going to see a sexually disciplined Nigerian woman for marriage?

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Rokiat(f): 8:16am On Apr 10
She still have her pregnancy belly just two months she’s already at work?

Smh, I feel sorry for
Some of these women and who they chose as husband.
Re: Deleted. by Allisgud: 8:17am On Apr 10
shortgun:

If you want your woman to remain faithful, fearful and accord you all the respect as the head of the home you must never allow her contribute funds to the needs of the house. You must remain 100% the provider.
The percentage of the amount a woman brings to the house is directly proportional to the amount of disrespect she will throw at you
Jeff bezos wife still divorce am,thats the second richest human being
Re: Deleted. by advanceDNA: 8:22am On Apr 10
Zonefree:

The question now is, where's one going to see a sexually disciplined Nigerian woman for marriage?

U know naaaaa...
Nothing is certain in life...
But u can minimize or control a disaster outcome by reducing risk..... Marry a virgin..

A beautiful lady disciplined enough to remain a virgin till 25-28....is not perfect..but low risk.

But big yansh and big brezz too dey confuse boyz
Re: Deleted. by 1Sharon(f): 8:51am On Apr 10
Rokiat:

Smh, I feel sorry for

You saw that too? Also notice the pronouns he used: she birthed, her second child.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Zonefree(m): 8:51am On Apr 10
advanceDNA:

U know naaaaa...
Nothing is certain in life...
But u can minimize or control a disaster outcome by reducing risk..... Marry a virgin..

A beautiful lady disciplined enough to remain a virgin till 25-28....is not perfect..but low risk.

But big yansh and big brezz too dey confuse boyz
There's no more virgin in Nigeria. The last virgin girl died in 1969 during the civil war. We're left with girls like Jennyclay, Ereluroz etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted. by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 9:03am On Apr 10
Turquoiseee:

It’s lovely to be beautiful dear. Take a look at me for instance, there’s no where I go, I don’t get advances. I know when I get married, men will not still let me rest. Husband be ready oo. You go complain tire 😁.

You are good to go....
Re: Deleted. by Puss360(f): 9:22am On Apr 10
Sapasenator:

I beg to disagree. I am an exception and not led by any rod.
Lol.. okay noted grin
Re: Deleted. by Puss360(f): 9:23am On Apr 10
SenecaTheYonger:

I think he’s saying women have no self control and that they’ll definitely agree to sleep with someone soon.
What do you or he mean by saying "Women has no self-control?"
Na wa for all these generalisation ooo...
Re: Deleted. by advanceDNA: 9:40am On Apr 10
Zonefree:

There's no more virgin in Nigeria. The last virgin girl died in 1969 during the civil war. We're left with girls like etc

U be comedian

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by Twoclans(f): 9:41am On Apr 10
Rokiat:

Smh, I feel sorry for

The banking industry gives 3 months maternity leave,there is a possibility his wife might have left the office for over a month before birthing.That month will be counted among her maternity leave.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Apr 10
Less than 24hrs ago I was telling Franchas that women face a lot of temptation. So I would never understand why a particular group think they face pressure and have such license to disrespect their vows.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 9:53am On Apr 10
Deleted so idiot moderators don’t carry my personal matter to the front page.
Re: Deleted. by Kaido: 10:36am On Apr 10
DeJoeee:
Guy comot that bow leg thing, na my fetish be that. I can pay any price for it. I mean the moderate type not the disabled bowleg type.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Deleted. by Valwezzy: 11:19am On Apr 10
Rokiat:

Smh, I feel sorry for

Some of you never fail to castigate men at any given opportunity.

I mean, Why are you feeling sorry for the woman and already trying to rope in and blame her husband?

Don’t you know that the banking industry gives 3 months maternity leave?

Is her husband the one that made the rules?

Or you’re too slow to understand it’s already 2 months postpartum and there is a possibility the woman might have left the office weeks (or a month) before birthing?

2 Likes

Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 11:29am On Apr 10
Valwezzy:

Some of you never fail to castigate men at any given opportunity.

I mean, Why are you feeling sorry for the woman and already trying to rope in and blame her husband?

Don’t you know that the banking industry gives 3 months maternity leave?

Is her husband the one that made the rules?

Or you’re too slow to understand it’s already 2 months postpartum and there is a possibility the woman might have left the office weeks (or a month) before birthing?
Don't mind them. Another one was picking how I worded the original post. If they don’t have advice to give, they should look and pass. It’s not a must to drop a comment.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 11:32am On Apr 10
imagrg:
DM. I wan toast you right now!
That boy preek long pass your own.

1 Like

Re: Deleted. by SouthSouth1914: 11:35am On Apr 10
Puss360:
A Hot man sees nothing as a barrier!!
Even if she is dragging 5kids up Nd down, there'll still be some men that will still fantasize about having something with her....

Men will always be men... Always being led by their rod!!!

And women who gave in to these advances? Are they not undercover Oloshos? Let’s face it, there are Randy men and women walking the surface of the earth. Avoid marrying a Randy man or woman today!
Re: Deleted. by sulakishop(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10
Let your wife dress responsibly
Re: Deleted. by eepeepook: 9:46pm On Apr 10
sulakishop:
Let your wife dress responsibly
How else person wan dress for bank job?
Re: Deleted. by Obierika(m): 3:41pm On Apr 16
shortgun:
This is the reason why your wife should not work angry
Anytime your wife steps out of the house countless men will woe her, many of them richer and more handsome than you.
It will be delusional for you to think she will resist all of them.

True true you still be small pikin grin
Re: Deleted. by shortgun(m): 5:46pm On Apr 16
Obierika:

True true you still be small pikin grin
You think say na single people dey do office romance?
Dey play

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Marries Photo Of Lover Who Claimed To Be Too Busy For Wedding(photos) / Should Breakup Be A Mutual Agreement / Els Van Doren Probably Punished For Her Shameless Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.