Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41193 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Cantonese: 7:45pm On Apr 10
Laple0541:

@ the boldened, DID ANYONE INVITE HIM TO COME AND ERECT A BOREHOLE?

For the current government, you can’t see what they had done because you are programmed not to see it. Btw, that is not the bone of contention, the issue is why should a potential president of a country be associated with a mess like this all in the name of constructing a borehole. Didn’t he have any class at all? That stuff look more like a shithole!

FYI, you don’t need to throw anything to me, the borehole I erected that serves houses around mine can never be compare to this rubbish below.

Nobody invited him to erect boreholes. He saw problems and he solved them. The citizens in those communities who never had portable water were happy. Their leaders were very impressed. What is your own contribution in your local community?

By the way, why do you have to go outside your own house to fetch water? Are you living in a village like those who Obi sorted out their water issues?

Where is the mess? Or did you give the man the money used to erect the boreholes?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Eriokanmi: 7:45pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds? Could it be that Churchill likes the boreholes? 😀

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But those people demand explanations for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.
Who is Tonto? I blame those who made her popular
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Cantonese: 7:47pm On Apr 10
BluntCrazeMan:
Now that TONTO is Angry,, let her join the #PeterObiWaterChallenge.
#PeterObiBoreholeChallenge.

Now, let me even go technical.

Tonto said “Next Level”?

No naa, Peter-Obi didn't promise to take Nigeria to the Next Level..
So she shouldn't be telling lies against Peter-Obi here.

Peter-Obi promised an entirely New Nigeria, where the right things are done the right ways, using the best affordable means.

He seeks to scatter the whole of the Old Nigeria, and bring something totally new, where the existing values are revalued.

“Next-Level” is like REPACKAGING the old Nigeria, and that is not what Peter-Obi wants to bring. He wans to uproot the entire old system.

Now let’s see what she can do in her community. Obi has thrown the challenge. Hopefully those who have embezzled resources can design castles as boreholes. Obi has given them the assignment.

Truly Obi is a trailblazer!

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:48pm On Apr 10
People defending Obi should face firing SQUAD.

THESE BASTARDS WILL SEE OUR COUNTRY DROWN!

IMAGINE THEIR GUT!
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:49pm On Apr 10
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u

did you vote for him to provide bore hole for the community?

the people that you voted for and that you support who are in government, how they have made Nigeria better since 2015 till date?

should the performance of those people in government be your concern instead of whether obi donated borehole or not?

why the obsession with obi when there are so many government officials that you support who have nothing to show despite all the billions entrusted to them?

why did it need to take obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected government officials who are responsible for the welfare of that community?

a challenge has already been thrown to your likes to go to the community to do a better borehole. when will you take up the challenge?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by rickyrex(m): 7:49pm On Apr 10
Shot your trap b*tch... you contested as a running mate to one useless party and lost awkwardly yet you are here forming loyalty. Why didnt you chanel those resources you wasted on your political errand for the support of obi. No let your party people catch you say u left your presidential candidate for another man in labour party
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:50pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:
People defending Obi should face firing SQUAD.

THESE BASTARDS WILL SEE OUR COUNTRY DROWN!

IMAGINE THEIR GUT!

why should they face firing squad?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by callmevirus(m): 7:50pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on him. Tufiakwa!!!

Have you ever donated a cup of rice to your community?
Have your father ever gave a cube of sugar to your neighbour?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by toujurs: 7:51pm On Apr 10
Who gave this delusional woman the idea she was a politician cheesy.

Kpokpogiri, is waiting for you in the other room.

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Iykopee(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10
After too much talk, I'm honestly asking this question,

What exactly is she talking about?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Sajio(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10
Nigerians are one of the most difficult people to manage on planet earth.. Why won't our government be taking us for a ride. From his pocket he donated a borehole to a community that doesn't have water, instead of appreciating him. Tonto is here criticizing Obis kinds gesture.. Too 😞 bad. If I may ask, which you don do?? SMH..
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Iykopee(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10
After too much talk, I'm honestly asking this question,

What exactly is she talking about?

Can we see her donations to anyone of her family members let alone to some persons in remote villages of the North?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Jetland(m): 7:55pm On Apr 10
ASAPFERG:
He can donate millions to his SE region, but when he comes to the north, the only donation he can think of is toilet looking boreholes.

I just hope he doesn't extend his madness to the SW, because with the kind of hatred we have for him and his tribe here, it may lead to ethnic clash the day he tries such.

He should keep his nonsense away.
SW People hated him and he won Lagos in the last presidential election?
You guys are really funny. 😂🤣
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Klington: 7:58pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:
Meanwhile in Enugu and Anambra few weeks ago.

Meanwhile......

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Viz75Trader: 8:07pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:
Meanwhile in Enugu and Anambra few weeks ago.
Are you not ashamed to post this? Is Enugu and Anambra not currently under Tinibu government? You are calling out a private citizen on water shortages while we have a sitting government? What has your messiah government currently in power done to help these people? Don't bring out people in need again in any part of the country, because it will be a big shame to you and your serving government.

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Treasure17(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10
'I owe my country a renewed hope" I blame Tinubu who gave you the platform. Caused you don't matter in the scheme of things.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by 12fruits(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10
We're waiting for your own donation. I believe Peter Obi has not stopped anyone from donating, instead of talking down on his gift, offer your own that's better. At least, the beneficiaries are happy
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by kmaster007: 8:11pm On Apr 10
Olosho self get mouth dey talk
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

What is bad is : he gave missionary schools in anambra 100m and donated laptops worth millions and think because he needs to build his base in the north so he can use 50k worth of borehole to scam them.

While is people also suffer from acute water shortage, he's busy doing campaign with water in the north abi he's now obihausa like okorohausa
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Eriggayabdem: 8:12pm On Apr 10
Bobrisky former boyfriend still get mouth to talk trash.
Nowhere in the lengthy bullshit did she mention what's wrong with what he did..disappointed my left nyash.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by TariDisemi300: 8:15pm On Apr 10
Lol. Negroes
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

why should they face firing squad?

They don't care if Nigeria burns as long as it's Obi that's president.

For them to be defending him in this shameful act... It's so shocking and surprising
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Laple0541(m): 8:17pm On Apr 10
Cantonese:

Nobody invited him to erect boreholes. He saw problems and he solved them. The citizens in those communities who never had portable water were happy. Their leaders were very impressed. What is your own contribution in your local community?

By wthe way, why do you have to go outside your own house to fetch water? Are you living in a village like those who Obi sorted out their water issues?

Where is the mess? Or did you give the man the money used to erect the boreholes?

There are hundreds of villages in Anambra state where he governed for 8years that needed such boreholes more. Charity begins at home.

@ the boldened, can’t you comprehend the simple sentence? I was referring to my personal project. Something I did for my neighborhood. If a nobody like me could do that, much more is expected from a person that aims to rule a country as big as Nigeria.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by TGM2015: 8:18pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

That is actually not a borehole, it was a water tank. He also commissioned a hand pump borehole. While the hand pump borehole may be commendable, maybe due to poor electricity or fuelling cost but a solar power one would have been better though cost higher.

For the water tank, ask yourself how will the tank be refilled with water? Obi knowing what he commissioned did posted edited picture of the water tank to conceal the true nature of the situation. Did he expect them to be fetching the water to fill the tank? Consider the stress in getting water from the manual borehole and the second round of stress in carrying the water and filling the tank. Key question is, why did Obi edit the water tank picture to conceal the true situation of what he commissioned?

Link to PO post.
https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1777262259279999003?t=W28PakRmhDYhnqSLx00c0A&s=19

Picture 1 and 2, Obi post. Picture 3, the wider picture.

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 8:18pm On Apr 10
MICHEALADEX:

What is bad is : he gave missionary schools in anambra 100m and donated laptops worth millions and think because he needs to build his base in the north so he can use 50k worth of borehole to scam them.

While is people also suffer from acute water shortage, he's busy doing campaign with water in the north abi he's now obihausa like okorohausa
Did he tell you the boreholes are for political campaign?

Even if he later says the boreholes are for his camping, have you condemned politicians that share t-shirts?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Krankhead: 8:20pm On Apr 10
I told you that all BAT enemies will.fall.inline at the end
This is just the beginning. Very soon that Okwonkwo the comedian will join
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Ayo25: 8:22pm On Apr 10
Dey play. People in APC sees Obi as nothing but the jester and fraud that he is. Twenty of Obi puts together cannot lace the boot or square up to BAT grin
PresidObi:

People in APC are scared stiff about Peter Obi, for some reasons, he's everything their principal can never be. He is redefining politics and broadening the spectrum.

God will bless Peter Obi as always.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by jikins(m): 8:23pm On Apr 10
Laple0541:
Obidients are just too blind to reason sometimes. If Obi dash the community the money used for the project, it’s better than for a person of his calibre ( a two term former governor) to be associated with a shambolic show of shame like that.

If he was elected president, is this the kind of project he’ll be commissioning?

The question is which one did the governor do for those people? Which 1 did Tinubu build for those people? Which 1 have you built for these people? Yet you run your mouth with reckless abandon. Which is better they don't have water at all or have water? Na aesthetic they 1 chop abi an water they 1 drink. He is not your countries problem. He is not the reason your country economy is dead. Face your actual leaders with this energy you will not. Face the governor of the state with this energy you will not. Na Obi way dey use him own money you dey face some of you reason like chickens I swear. No single ability to form functioning thought. If the state government provided a much better water supply will Obi have to go there? If Tinubu got down from his high horse in Aso Rock and provided these people with good water supply will Obi be there? Try to use your head abeg its not for decoration.

Go and watch Mr Beast video on him building 100 water wells in Africa. You think these things are cheap especially now given the state of the economy. 5 naira you have not donated to help anyone in your life. Even if they say donate now to build world class boreholes you will not drop chin chin. Someone is using his own money you are crying like an hungry antelope. If he was a government official with the countries fund which is obviously bigger than his then you can talk.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:24pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

Getting schooled by zombiess you mean.

She knows the mobs will swarm at her, it’s a normal thing.

I don't blame una.

I blame Obi that doesn't know what to do with his money.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by ASAPFERG: 8:28pm On Apr 10
Bendeco2020:

Only agbado tailors wey dey Onitsha will be enough to send warning msg to your people.

You dont travel, so you won't know

The day the offline touts will be aware of that your hate, i pity you because it will extend to Delta too
dey play.

Only the numbers of igbos in ibadan alone, is more than the numbers of yorubas in the entire SE and SS
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Ayo25: 8:29pm On Apr 10
Tinubu is bigger than the childs play Obi called a project. The Obi borehole project is not better than what a Corp Member would carryout as his CDS. Even a councillor in Lagos would do better.
And which money is Obis personal money. The so called Obis money is what he stole as a politician.
You cannot pull the wool over anybodys eyes.
jikins:

The question is which one did the governor do for those people? Which 1 did Tinubu build for those people? Which 1 have you built for these people? Yet you run your mouth with reckless abandon. Which is better they don't have water at all or have water? Na aesthetic they 1 chop abi an water they 1 drink. He is not your countries problem. He is not the reason your country economy is dead. Face your actual leaders with this energy you will not. Face the governor of the state with this energy you will not. Na Obi way dey use him own money you dey face some of you reason like chickens I swear. No single ability to form functioning thought. If the state government provided a much better water supply will Obi have to go there? If Tinubu got down from his high horse in Aso Rock and provided these people with good water supply will Obi be there? Try to use your head abeg its not for decoration.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 8:29pm On Apr 10
MICHEALADEX:

What he did for Anambrarians, he did in his capacity as governor and with Anambra government funds and allocation.

This is simply a gift, a donation.

Is the borehole not functional?
Is the water bad?

So what exactly is the problem?
Platform and GP tank?

Una no well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / Aisha Ahmad, Ahmed Kuru May Replace Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.