Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41418 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Dikegodspower(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10
This one that lacks home trai.ing, sells his body to make money and doesn't last in a marriage is writting trash about Obi.
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by jikins(m): 8:34pm On Apr 10
Ayo25:
Tinubu is bigger than the childs play Obi called a project. The Obi borehole project is not better than what a Corp Member would carryout as his CDS. Even a councillor in Lagos would do better.
And which money is Obis personal money. The so called Obis money is what he stole as a politician.
You cannot pull the wool over anybodys eyes.

You are just doing gymnastics and avoiding all the questions I asked. Answer my questions I don't engage in useless gymnastics. Which 1 has Tinubu built for these people. Which 1 has the state governor built for these people? Why haven't you use this energy on the people whose job it is to provide this amenity?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by mexbee1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10
Lol dem want fry am for Instagram she quickly disabled the comment Lol

LegendHero:

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Malawian(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10
Obi didn't build the borehole himself, neither did he engage the contractor that built that borehole.

He simply did what he has always done, he gave the community the money to build the borehole for themselves.

This is just Aboki contractor incompetence on display.

Person give una money to do better work for unaself, una do anyhow work come still dey blame the person wey provide the money?

Peter Obi no get sense. Him don build borehole finish for Enugu wey lack water?

2 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by REALretep(m): 8:39pm On Apr 10
She wants federal political appointment

Politicians...
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Ceejay94: 8:40pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

I spit on him. Tufiakwa!!!
It is your father who is a disgrace quote me anywhere
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Ayo25: 8:41pm On Apr 10
Oga I said what i said, if it likes let it be gymnastics to you. Tinubu is bigger than the rubbish and trash shameless Obi commissioned. You should be mentioning councillors and local government chairmen in Lagos when you mentioned your Obi rubbish. Let him keep wasting money commissioning nonsense everywhere. He will never smell the gates of Aso Rock. Northerners
are seeing his greek gift for what it is
jikins:

You are just doing gymnastics and avoiding all the questions I asked. Answer my questions I don't engage in useless gymnastics. Which 1 has Tinubu built for these people. Which 1 has the state governor built for these people?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by AK481(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10
Werey tag ebola ,tag renewedhope. Werey dey look for appointment as toto no dey pay again.

Under 25 girls don pursue am for toto business
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by otherway: 8:42pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

I wish tonto knows when to shush.

In her mind, she is making sense. Anyways, nah freedom of speech cause am.

That he even built one means they were neglected by the government past and present.

Why am I even wasting my time on a lady with bi polar disorder.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by WizardOfNG: 8:42pm On Apr 10
PresidObi:

People in APC are scared stiff about Peter Obi, for some reasons, he's everything their principal can never be. He is redefining politics and broadening the spectrum.

God will bless Peter Obi as always.

Lol. He is "redifining politics" only to folks with low expectations and poor exposure like you who are easily impressed.

So, spending his own money on a fraudulent jamboree to go and understudy the power supply system in Egypt to then return to deliver what is shown below, in Nigeria, is "redefining politics" to you?

I call it intentional 'gbajue' of illiterate, ignorant and very desperate folks who have never had anything and see even a grain of rice as 'betterment'. Obi shoild never be guilty of such patronage and cynical opportunism against the poor and wretched if truly a Statesman.

Obi is a conman with nothing to offer abeg. He is only succeeding showing serious power brokers that his is clown to steer clear of.

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by otherway: 8:46pm On Apr 10
WizardOfNG:

Lol. He is "redifining politics" only to folks with low expectations and poor exposure like you who are easily impressed.

So, spending his own money on a fraudulent jamboree to go and understudy the power supply system in Egypt to then return to deliver what is shown below, in Nigeria, is "redefining politics" to you?

I call it intentional 'gbajue' of illiterate, ignorant and very desperate folks who have never had anything and see even a grain of rice as 'betterment'. Obi shoild never be guilty of such patronage and cynical opportunism against the poor and wretched if truly a Statesman.

Obi is a conman with nothing to offer abeg. He is only succeeding showing serious power brokers that his is clown to steer clear of.

Please answer this one question..

Why hasn't Tinubu and past government donated to these same people?

Now you can see how vague you sound.

You are blaming somebody for giving half a mosel of bread to someone who is hungry and have been neglected to die of hunger.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by jikins(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10
Ayo25:
Oga I said what i said, if it likes let it be gymnastics to you. Tinubu is bigger than the rubbish and trash shameless Obi commissioned. You should be mentioning councillors and local government chairmen in Lagos when you mentioned your Obi rubbish. Let him keep wasting money commissioning nonsense everywhere. He will never smell the gates of Aso Rock. Northerners
are seeing his greek gift for what it is

As always no ability to form a functioning thought just cruise and gymnastics galore. Not 1 bit surprise grin grin grin
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Never4getU: 8:51pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

When we said the man is only on a despirado mission for the presidency not that he has good intentions.

If not that he's a pretender, how can any good intended person erect such nonsense as borehole in the 21st century yet u claim to be the new Messiah. Anyways, I have always known that Obi is a liar who is only interested in deceit to ride into the seat of power.

His real person was what we witnessed during his tenure as a gov
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by FuckOsuPigs: 8:51pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But explanations are being demanded for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.

You're so pained🤣
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by FuckOsuPigs: 8:56pm On Apr 10
PresidObi:

People in APC are scared stiff about Peter Obi, for some reasons, he's everything their principal can never be. He is redefining politics and broadening the spectrum.

God will bless Peter Obi as always.

Broadening the spectrum with kanga🤣🤣🤣

Yes Daddy is not destined to be Nigeria's president. We will choose Umahi when we are ready for an Igbo presidency in 2039.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Tradman: 8:56pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

This agbayer olosho dey talk trash,...Churchill no be one minute man ohhhh
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Mrexcell(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10
All these criticism are completely unesessary how can any reasonable person condemn someone who donated boreholes to different communities with his own hard earned money to people who have been lacking clean water for centuries? What's most important to those communities is the clean water rushing out from the borehole not the cement works or what's written on the water tanker.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by edungene7: 9:04pm On Apr 10
Aunty Tonto is looking for attention if u know u know Obi is not the contractor he gave money out most of you don't know the damage APC has caused out there go and price building materials
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Betanaija42moro: 9:06pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:
Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

You spit on someone, a private citizen for donating from his pocket?
Has anyone ever donated anything in your linage?
Show me the one donated by your father.
Why are poor people always like this?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Dannydavito: 9:07pm On Apr 10
If you are disappointed in PETER OBI, then VDM is as well disappointed in you.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Betanaija42moro: 9:09pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

lol redefining politics by building 19th century borehole.

Kudos to Obi.
Show us the one you built. Have you ever donated any meaningful thing in your life?
He is a private citizen just like you.
Poor people and bad mouth
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Nakedtruths: 9:12pm On Apr 10
[quote author=CilicMarin post=129369300]Peter Obi is a disgrace to humanity.

[/quoteyiu are an slowpoke, ekewnsu
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Betanaija42moro: 9:14pm On Apr 10
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u
Did you give him any money to dig borehole?
What ever he has done is based on what he can afford at the moment.
Don't be an ingrate, he's a private citizen like you
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by maasoap(m): 9:16pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes?
You know what is bad about it. People have said what's bad about it. You just didn't want to see it and we understand you and other fellows. You guys will never listen and learn from the mistakes already made. Everyone criticising the project can't be wrong. It is mediocre, it is eyesore
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by commoditiesnig: 9:19pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

Getting schooled by zombiess you mean.

She knows the mobs will swarm at her, it’s a normal thing.

Lol you guys eh😂
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by commoditiesnig: 9:21pm On Apr 10
Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u
Very true!

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Apr 10
NeoWanZaeed:

They don't care if Nigeria burns as long as it's Obi that's president.

For them to be defending him in this shameful act... It's so shocking and surprising

is Obi president?

how is Nigeria burning?

which 'shameful act" are you referring to?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by maasoap(m): 9:22pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Poorly done but according to his pocket and it is serving the people. How many did your government or president do?
Swear with your life that Obi didn't steal billions of naira as Anambra state gov for eight years, swear with your eyes. Na small money dem dey hide for Panama Republic or na clean money dem dey hide there?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Abemy(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

Where is the image?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by maasoap(m): 9:27pm On Apr 10
Nonny95:

Both poorly and greatly done. Which one you don do oo?

LegendHero and his pack are really angry with Obi's moves😂.

I am so happy seeing them wail up and down. The thing dey sweet my Belle to God 😂😂
That's dragging my boy. Dem dey give you guys hard work to do since, una go defend tired grin grin grin
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 9:27pm On Apr 10
maasoap:

You know what is bad about it. People have said what's bad about it. You just didn't want to see it and we understand you and other fellows. You guys will never listen and learn from the mistakes already made. Everyone criticising the project can't be wrong. It is mediocre, it is eyesore

how is it mediocre and an eyesore?

a challenge has been put out to your likes to go to the community and donate a better borehole if you feel the one obi donated is not good enough. when are you taking up the challenge?

is the borehole functioning and giving water to the community?

why did it have to take Obi a private citizen to provide borehole for a community when there are several elected officials responsible for the welfare of the community?

why have you not asked why the elected representatives of the community have left the community without portable water all these years with all the billions in government funds they have had access to?

you have been supporting APC and buhari and by extension tinubu. how come you are not bothered about their service delivery?

how has Nigeria and the fortunes of Nigerians improved since 2015 till date?

can we not qualify the performance of buhari/APC and now tinubu as mediocre and an eyesore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yari Abubakar, Martins Elechi, Nigerias Youngest & Oldest Governors Respectively / United Action For Democracy Protests Against Buhari's Government (Photos) / APC Begins Campaign For Ize-Iyamu In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.