Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,197 members, 7,815,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine (54933 Views)

Bobrisky Jailed As Portable Arrive South Africa With His Wife / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Classcaptain1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12
Make him sha no go drop soap for dia.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Villa12(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12
Jayhome24:

Which your politician? Oga leave talk if you turn politician today you will be worst than them.

Abeg make we hear word.
listen to yourself. Because he will be worse than the politicians does that mean you should be asslicking your politicians that has eaten your future and that of your unborn kids?

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by BarrElChapo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12
Dialpad:
In all you do ..... Never ever plead guilty, only a few understand this... smart lawyers will get you out of this shit.

If the politicians can get out of serious situation, this is a small case.

She could have claimed it was paper money not Nigerian notes ....

If Orji Kalu and Fayose can walk freely, then I think Bobrisky is stupid for pleading guilty

EFCC never pressure you before lol but I agree she should have at least put up a fight.

In my experience maybe they offered him a plea deal but the Court my choose to void the agreement only a CTC of the case file will tell sha.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by BondRiv: 12:38pm On Apr 12
Dialpad:
Are you an attorney?

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Cantonese: 12:39pm On Apr 12
He probably thought that not wasting the time of the court by pleading guilty instantly, would get him favourable judgement.

Smirks of punishment for his sexual choice. Again he was used as the scapegoat. People now must be careful at events and parties, using social media.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by meobizy(f): 12:39pm On Apr 12
This is the government’s idea of sensitization. By the time they arrest public figures, it automatically educates their millions of followers who hopefully pass down the information. The sentence is too harsh. He should spend three months at most in jail. Sha, he’ll likely be out in three.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Shikena(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12
1 - It depends on your personal definition of "unfair".
2 - Murder is not 6 month sentence.
3 - You seem or tried to sound knowledgeable about the law, what is the position of the law on Naira abuse?
4 - What law did Bobrisky plead guilty to prior to the judgment?
5 - What are the legally defined penalties for that law?

Truvelisback:
Honestly speaking, even though I am not his fan, this judgement is unfair. He didn't commit murder neither did he defraud someone yet they gave him such a cruel punishment. Not even fine was accepted for this, there is something more to this than mere naira abuse.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by We4all: 12:40pm On Apr 12
Dialpad:
In all you do ..... Never ever plead guilty, only a few understand this... smart lawyers will get you out of this shit.

If the politicians can get out of serious situation, this is a small case.

She could have claimed it was paper money not Nigerian notes ....

If Orji Kalu and Fayose can walk freely, then I think Bobrisky is stupid for pleading guilty

You obviously have little knowledge about the law. Pleading guilty mostly give offenders a lighter sentence. Bobrisky is just being used as a scapegoat to send a strong warning to crossdressers.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Laple0541(m): 12:40pm On Apr 12
In as much I detest his/her way of life, I think such judgement was too harsh. If he was sent to prison for being a gay, it would have even been better, but for spraying naira! It’s obvious the judge was subjective with the judgement.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Offpoint1: 12:40pm On Apr 12
TUANKU:
Fair enough...but HE must serve in a MALE prison o! cheesy
Na wetin I dey reason, which prison dem wan send am too grin

Sorry to his ass in male prison, his fake boxb go suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Arizoner: 12:41pm On Apr 12
Holluwhakemmy:
I'm not in haste when the time comes you will be notified
my boxers is down
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by GreatOchuks: 12:41pm On Apr 12
Forkthiefnubu:
They are manipulating the judiciary to shape the society in their own dreams , his real crime is cross dressing and oissing off some people, so that’s the problem of Nigeria right now ? This is pathetic for this is cursed country I swear on God , politicians are rigging elections, looting trillions , awarding inflated contracts to themselves and friends and what the law and security institutions are focused on is a cross dresser who have harmed no one
He pleaded Guilty to the charges ,,, so shut up and stop whining or go join him in Prison

5 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Mikespecialone(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12
TUANKU:
Fair enough...but HE must serve in a MALE prison o! cheesy

Before unko ?
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Styluss: 12:42pm On Apr 12
Heshe wasnt arraigned on LGBTQ charges but you and I know the Naira charges on him is just a decoy. The Government just want to teach shehim a lesson.
anonymous1759:
LGBTQ is a NO NO . Waiting for EU to send troops to free Bobby grin
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by charlypoker(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12
The gay has gotta learn afterall.
VDM 1 - 0 gay Idriss

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by mrkia(m): 12:42pm On Apr 12
Hope she he it will be allowed to go in with its medications....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by GreatOchuks: 12:42pm On Apr 12
Babangidapikin:
She can appeal the Judgement . Food don ready for the lawyer.
After pleading guilty?
Will only be shooting himself on the foot , before the Appeal will be over and Judgement delivered , that 6 months would be over long ago .
You de whine goffment?

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:43pm On Apr 12
Arizoner:
my boxers is down
draw it back up
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by GreatOchuks: 12:44pm On Apr 12
Kaa4:
This is grossly unfair. An option of fine would have been it. There is a lady who also committed the same of ofence during the Naria re-coloring brouhaha. Was she sentenced like this?[b][/b]
Oya go and Appeal the Judgement on his behalf, Mr I too know

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Dancebreaker: 12:44pm On Apr 12
superlanny:
E don be for brotherhood, I wonder if it is male or female cell the nonentity will be thrown in because men go use him yansh catch cruise tire.

For this life just dey your lane and be low key no matter how much the urge to be loud comes
So in summary, just resist the urge.

Wa dagba, ogbeni.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Christistruth00: 12:45pm On Apr 12
cool

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Sleekfingers: 12:47pm On Apr 12
Opanka44:
Na there her white beard go come out plenty.
But will it be male prison or female prison?

He will serve the sentence in Effc custody . A private prison cell .

They won't send him to the dogs in kirikiri.or ikoyi prison.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by WebSurfer(m): 12:47pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Prison has been one major Instrument GOD has used to Humble, save and change many persons.
Maybe this will just be the beginning of his turning point.

His Soul in Eternity matters to GOD. In these last of the last days GOD is Desperate to get as Many souls as possible.

When GOD is all out to save a soul especially one that will be an instrument to get a whole lot of others, He can do and undo to get that soul. Just like Saul who became Paul the apostle.
you don escape yabaleft again

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by 2mch(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12
Laple0541:
In as much I detest his/her way of life, I think such judgement was too harsh. If he was sent to prison for being a gay, it would have even been better, but for spraying naira! It’s obvious the judge was subjective with the judgement.
That’s a man and Nigeria law does not see him as a woman. Stop insulting women.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Sleekfingers: 12:48pm On Apr 12
Papayaayasager:
In which sex cell please?

Single cell at Efcc .
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Draslo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Prison has been one major Instrument GOD has used to Humble, save and change many persons.
Maybe this will just be the beginning of his turning point.

His Soul in Eternity matters to GOD. In these last of the last days GOD is Desperate to get as Many souls as possible.

When GOD is all out to save a soul especially one that will be an instrument to get a whole lot of others, He can do and undo to get that soul. Just like Saul who became Paul the apostle.
So prison is a creation of your God? You're mad, my brother
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by GreatOchuks: 12:49pm On Apr 12
grin grin I swear the Judge is even too lenient,, I just hope that meagre 6 months is not to be served Concurrently.

If Na me , Na 2 years without option of fine , hard labour and confinement among the lower class of the Prisoners (excluding VIP section)

By the time he come out , he go begin preach against Sins of the flesh
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by We4all: 12:49pm On Apr 12
Kindness218:
All this foodstuffs way she/he buy, who go day chop am?

Dey play if you think he will spend a night in jail.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by AngelicBeing: 12:49pm On Apr 12
cheesy
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by MsOnyi24(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12
This is not funny at all, you don't have to like him but what is wrong is wrong FULLSTOP.
He is not the only person to abuse the naira publicly.
This is a witch hunt and it is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by ayo2008: 12:51pm On Apr 12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ajay Ajimobi Mourns DJ Olu Abiodun / Tiwa Savage In A BRT Bus For Her 49-99 Concert In Obalende Lagos (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Gives Girl Bigger Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.