Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine (54873 Views)

Bobrisky Jailed As Portable Arrive South Africa With His Wife / Logo Benz: Olamide Should Be Jailed For Appalling Lyrics ~ Man / Sauce Kid Released After Being Jailed For Fraud In U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Googledotcom: 2:18pm On Apr 12
Please put him in a male prison, can't take the risk of having female inmates impregnated.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by mrLhanray(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12
Amalekki:
Bros, you better get the indirect message before it's too late.

You need to get the message, Selective judgement can be used on anyone like activist, oppositions, critiques, anyone who they in govt feel they should treat their Bleep up.
Bobrisky is not the only crossdresser in Nigeria and he won't be the last.
Sending him to jail without the option of fine for a bailable offence.
Charge him to court for the actual crime they have been calling him out for. Police said they can't charge him to court for cross dressing, but you are here saying it's because of cross dressing.
The only mistake he made was pleading guilty, which was a trap for him.

They can't sentence him now, if he didn't plead guilty. He would have applied for bail now.
This is a bailable offence, which can be settled out of court
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by jackie35(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by DrMuzungu(m): 2:22pm On Apr 12
Another yeyebrity bites the dust, ahahahahahahahaha!
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by WorldRichest: 2:24pm On Apr 12
Righteousness2:
Prison has been one major Instrument GOD has used to Humble, save and change many persons.
Maybe this will just be the beginning of his turning point.

His Soul in Eternity matters to GOD. In these last of the last days GOD is Desperate to get as Many souls as possible.

When GOD is all out to save a soul especially one that will be an instrument to get a whole lot of others, He can do and undo to get that soul. Just like Saul who became Paul the apostle.

This poster needs urgent psychiatric evaluation

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by rafcrown(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12
Funny Nation
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by DOM7: 2:29pm On Apr 12
That bear bear go long small, but which section of the prison shim go dey as na confuse gender shim be? Male? Male inmate go nyash shim finish, female? Female inmates go jam wahala.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by masui(m): 2:32pm On Apr 12
Kajaard:

Is he going to a male or female prison? grin cheesy grin

Because if it's a male prison I really pity his ANUS cheesy

If they put him/she with the female inmates, will he/she deposit his JT with the warders? Please enlighten me if he has totally removed it.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Villa12(m): 2:35pm On Apr 12
Jayhome24:

Lazy man keep shut!!!
keep asslicking politicians for whatever reason best known to you. You or your family members can be a victim of kidnapping or banditary. I just pray Nigeria will not happen to you?
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by emerged01(m): 2:38pm On Apr 12
anonymous1759:
LGBTQ is a NO NO . Waiting for EU to send troops to free Bobby grin
they didnt charge him for gay offence they charged him for abuse of naira. Fg got him.

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by GambaOsaka: 2:43pm On Apr 12
All these Gra Gra, nobody can’t do me anything - attitude nonsense has landed this one in jail. I’ll see how e go take Dey put all those Charley and red powder on his face for alagbon abi na kirikiri.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by olowofariwo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12
Nursepepeye:
Calling himself mummy of Lagos vax Tinubu
oh! Now I understand, this is a bi slap on Tinubu wife Remi and daugter Iyaloja
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Okechinwadike: 2:48pm On Apr 12
he might die,
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by westside365: 2:49pm On Apr 12
nlparrot:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/4/bobrisky-jailed-for-six-months-with-no-option-of-fine.html

NaiJa government are like American government sometimes. They will be observing you, when the right time comes they will shut you up. Look at what they did to Sunday igboho. Na now Bobrisksy no say he be senior man😂

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by ogaontop(m): 2:54pm On Apr 12
anonymous1759:
LGBTQ is a NO NO . Waiting for the EU to send troops to free Bobby grin
But he wasn't convicted of LGBTQ or Cock-sucking nah,
But naira mishandling and mutilation!!
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by israelmao(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12
lawyer:
Ah!

The lawyer who advised him or her or himshe to plead guilty on the day he or she or himshe was arraigned must be investigated. The lawyer did Bobrisky dirty. All Himshe would have done was plead not guilty, obtain bail conditions, be set free and negotiate with EFCC to withdraw the case and serve community work. NDLEA did it for Naira Marley, so why couldn't they do the same thing for Bobrisky?

I am not a fan of Bobrisky and his clout-chasing antics but this is not fair on him or her or himshe. 6 months as a transgender in a Nigerian prison is going to be tough for him or her and I hope they don't injure or kill him there.

Did they commit they same offence?
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by descarado: 3:10pm On Apr 12
With no option of fine shocked
This is pure wickedness.
Haba
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Jayhome24: 3:12pm On Apr 12
Villa12:
keep asslicking politicians for whatever reason best known to you. You or your family members can be a victim of kidnapping or banditary. I just pray Nigeria will not happen to you?

Go and look for work lazy man.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Josbreed: 3:15pm On Apr 12
Abeg somebody shoild volunteer to be giving us photo updats on Bob, I want to see how shim bear bear dey grow.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by benzion72(m): 3:16pm On Apr 12
They should have charged him for Sodomy but he would have gotten support from human right. But they technically charged for Naira abuse and sentenced without option of fine
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Focusmind: 3:18pm On Apr 12
Asylum loading for him

Many countries will definitely speak on his behalf and would support his relocation from Nigeria.

But bros wont want to leave Naija........Naija gave him fame and money. He may not be able to make money abroad.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by olowofariwo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 12
Do you people know the gravity of calling himself mummy of Lagos when Iyaloja and Remi is alive, and bobrisky is popular
Within month people will not call him bobrisky again, or calling him "Bobrisky mommy of Lagos"

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by winner37(m): 3:48pm On Apr 12
All this whlie he/she was panting around I knew his/her days was counting by ...
After the six months jail will heshe still have the face to come on social media to say anything?
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by pikechukwu6(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12
grin grin They should put him in Brotherhood cell... maybe change go come after dealing with him in the cell
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Villa12(m): 4:04pm On Apr 12
Jayhome24:

Go and look for work lazy man.
emilokan no go help you when they kidnap you and your family members grin
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Meringe(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12
Fake news.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Jayhome24: 4:13pm On Apr 12
Villa12:
emilokan no go help you when they kidnap you and your family members grin

Abeg waka one side biko.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Villa12(m): 4:15pm On Apr 12
Jayhome24:

Abeg waka one side biko.
stop asslicking politicians. They don't know you exist bro.
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by Medici777: 4:20pm On Apr 12
lawyer:
Ah!

The lawyer who advised him or her or himshe to plead guilty on the day he or she or himshe was arraigned must be investigated. The lawyer did Bobrisky dirty. All Himshe would have done was plead not guilty, obtain bail conditions, be set free and negotiate with EFCC to withdraw the case and serve community work. NDLEA did it for Naira Marley, so why couldn't they do the same thing for Bobrisky?

I am not a fan of Bobrisky and his clout-chasing antics but this is not fair on him or her or himshe. 6 months as a transgender in a Nigerian prison is going to be tough for him or her and I hope they don't injure or kill him there.

It’s the him or her or himshe for me
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by BucketHat(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12
Stay away from bad behaviour he or she wouldn't listen!!!!! Just because some people are misbehaving & not dealt with doesn't guarantee he or she will get away with anything.

Know the country that you live in to avoid story that touches the heart.

LÓBÁTÁN!!!!!

YAKARI!!!!!

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12
From mommy of lagos to jail.

Male or Female prison?
Re: Bobrisky Jailed For Six Months With No Option Of Fine by kristmalachy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12
who will now eat all the foodstuffs he/she got?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet / How I Met My Son's Father - Yasmin Larissa London (Video) / #BBNaija : Tobi’s Parents At The Airport To Welcome Their Son - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.