Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady (43044 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 9:51pm On Apr 12
Why is my mind telling me pansophist knows how to cook moimoi. Please let it be like my mind is deceiving me.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by UHLmoving: 9:52pm On Apr 12
stacyadams:
Moi moi wey I dey do steady,,,I go just grind my beans enter kitchen grin grin
thats one of the reasons you're not married
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by razzydoo(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12
Verbtips:
me no dey play with my belle oo,but the problem is that when am far away home i prefer to stay hungry than going to eatry to eat.atimes i will just buy snacks eat and top it with soft drinkgrin
LIFE NO HARD
no good bro. Try eat healthy.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by OtuologyProf(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:
“Run Away From Any Bachelor That Cooks
Moi-moi, Marriage Is Not On His Mind” — Nigerian Lady Advises Women

#edoupdates

Ashe don drop quote
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 9:53pm On Apr 12
EreluRoz:
Ewooo so you sabi prepare it true true?
Yeah bro.for real
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Angelfrost(m): 9:53pm On Apr 12
Just cheap data and smartphone... Suddenly, everyone is now an authority in every matter, especially relationship and marriage.

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by StraightGaay: 9:54pm On Apr 12
kals4luv990:
This one get mind dey wail at the age of 30+.nawa oo
Soon she go dey grind the moimoi make we dey cook
grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pafun(m): 9:54pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

My guy make you cool down nah! Na so de ting pain you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by razzydoo(m): 9:55pm On Apr 12
Wetin consign agbero with overload? Me that I’m always in my lab doing physics practical, I go come Dey cook??🤷
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 9:55pm On Apr 12
UHLmoving:
thats one of the reasons you're not married
grin e no dey bother me sef.. grin grin married women still come worry me join cheesy grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Stevenbright(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates

She is afraid she can't use cooking of food as a weapon on him!!

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by jojothaiv(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12
Lol!
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by sparko1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 12
stacyadams:
Moi moi wey I dey do steady,,,I go just grind my beans enter kitchen grin grin

Moi moi or Akara every Saturday, no time for lazy girlfriend oh.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by oshiokpu(m): 10:00pm On Apr 12
Easy guys.
Na cruise jor.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by dododawa1: 10:02pm On Apr 12
Inside life
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Autobot05: 10:07pm On Apr 12
Just last week I was asking my mum how to make moi moi
Very soon I go learn am
I’m how to make the other dishes already 😎😏
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:08pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates

Lol. Have u read agony of a tormented woman?
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12
idahme:
This one that thinks she only needs to know how to cook for her to function im marriage, when they see a man who cooks they become under and useless and know there isn't any ace they hold to keep the man if they misbehave.

If you like don't develop yourself, thinking marriage only requires a woman to cook. Men are the best in cooking but they won't have to do it because he won't do all the functions and mwk the woman redundant.

In marriage as a woman you need to prepare to know how to cook, how to have a pleasant sex experience, how to make money to support your family financially, how to exude harmonious living, how to comfort and emotionally available for your spouse.

If you think it's because you know how to make moi moi grin you have arrived , you will be thrown out like a park of cards in order for you to go back to your parents abode to learn tge necessary skills needed to survive in a marriage.

These kinds of people are usually poor financially because to them that's the only thing they can bring to marriage and you don't threaten their hegemony by knowing same skills.
Egbon, u are mouthed in all ramifications!
grin

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12
kalufelix:
She is invariably proclaiming that she is a lazy biatch...how about bachelor wey dey cook banga stew..any hope for him?
dey pound akpu join sef!
grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:19pm On Apr 12
Dkingsbitch:
Truth be told ,I am not into guys that are domesticated.Its a huge turn off for me.

Even as a lady making moi moi is a nightmare for me ,then a guy will now be doing it.Except if he is a professional chef.
Eh, anty... warris d meaning of " I am not into guys dat are domesticated?"

shey u dey famzy us ni?

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by phorget(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12
See her face like my grandma frying pan wen she dey take fry akara。
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pretty1214(f): 10:33pm On Apr 12
Story! Moi moi wey my guy dey prepare right now🤣🤣🤣
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by blazingyou: 10:40pm On Apr 12
Bintasukai:

Na Akara I need.

Chai! See Tinubu oooo grin

I will sue him, no time to waste time angry

Thank you smiley

Mother's day is coming up soon
Buy a wonderful gift
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by godofuck231: 10:41pm On Apr 12
A man who has the patience and time to make moimoi is a strategist and a threat to a womans manipulative plans , he has focus and determination and cannot be easily fooled or sistracted, if you de find man use ? I sorry for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by ufotunang: 10:41pm On Apr 12
Lazy urgent 2k babe talking 🙄
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by winner37(m): 10:45pm On Apr 12
This one no get sense...moi moi am using to bleep many hungry ladies this one is saying rubbish...

Wickles is awaiting you keep running
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by femi4: 10:45pm On Apr 12
orohbiro:

#edoupdates
Don't always forget the Ns, it's moiN moiN
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by idahme(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12
MichaelSokoto:

Egbon, u are mouthed in all ramifications!
grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by tnerro1(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12
Me sha, I no sabi cook, so there is no way I can survive without a woman😋😋😋

1 Like

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by kaywhy09(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12
Oops! And I plan to make moimoi this weekend
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by joseph1832(m): 11:04pm On Apr 12
EreluRoz:
do you know the process it takes to make moimoi? She's right, any man that can cook moimoi is not ready for marriage and even if he gets married it'll be difficult to please him.
do you know how long it takes to cook Banga soup? Or black soup (Efirin)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / Boyfriend Lied About His Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.