Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,660 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady (43012 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Dkingsbitch(f): 11:06pm On Apr 12
MichaelSokoto:

Eh, anty... warris d meaning of " I am not into guys dat are domesticated?"

shey u dey famzy us ni?

Nope

I am a weird person .
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Dybala11(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12
Caramia2020:
Confused fellow, moi moi that is even easier for me to do as a guy, she is not ready n besides the guy saw no value in her.
Nah moin-moin and bread I choo tonight sef, I prepared it this morning. Na she sabi o.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Lighthammer(m): 11:19pm On Apr 12
Lamentation of a floppy titted hag
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 11:26pm On Apr 12
sparko1:

Moi moi or Akara every Saturday, no time for lazy girlfriend oh.
walai.....though I never do akara before..may be one day I go try
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 11:28pm On Apr 12
tnerro1:
Me sha, I no sabi cook, so there is no way I can survive without a woman😋😋😋

Na u wan depend on woman.. grin grin I cook soup,I do moi moi angry grin women come talk say I fine small join grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by stacyadams: 11:30pm On Apr 12
Autobot05:
Just last week I was asking my mum how to make moi moi
Very soon I go learn am
I’m how to make the other dishes already 😎😏
grin na one of my ex that year come observe say I like moi moii and Benson switch pass toto she come teach me. grin God bless her sha

2 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by JustPowerApps(m): 11:33pm On Apr 12
So what? Gentle bobo can't cook moimoi in peace now?
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Formation10: 12:11am On Apr 13
See mumu advice with no point
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by okerekingsley90: 3:06am On Apr 13
Dkingsbitch:
Truth be told ,I am not into guys that are domesticated.Its a huge turn off for me.

Even as a lady making moi moi is a nightmare for me ,then a guy will now be doing it.Except if he is a professional chef.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by ozoono(m): 3:47am On Apr 13
orohbiro:
“Run Away From Any Bachelor That Cooks
Moi-moi, Marriage Is Not On His Mind” — Nigerian Lady Advises Women

#edoupdates
Men upon all the paint on her face, the girl is dam ugly
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by enemyofprogress: 3:53am On Apr 13
Seun sabi prepare moin moin o
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Trustedpronet: 5:32am On Apr 13
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

May your dream come to pass... e still happen as you narrated but definitely not at the palm wine joint sha. You bad
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 5:41am On Apr 13
razzydoo:
no good bro. Try eat healthy.
i dey eat healthy na
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by HRMK: 5:41am On Apr 13
please expantiate ooo..
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Verbtips(m): 5:43am On Apr 13
helinues:

I would rather stay hungry than eating all this biscuits, soft drinks, snacks.. those are just once in a while things

Body wey dey do the hustle 24/7 for dey also enjoy 24/7 too

Currently cooking to nack something for stomach

cheesy
sure
but to chop food out side dey tire me
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Omalicious1: 5:54am On Apr 13
orohbiro:

#edoupdates

Men are bashed and guilt-shamed everyday on social media but if we flip it the other way round dem go begin cry foul...
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by NEUDUDE: 6:11am On Apr 13
labake1:
A man that can't cook is a D I S G R A C E

Anti ode. With your nursery school mentality who you wan manipulate ozwoor.

Always wanting to sha.e guys for things you are worse at.

You shame guys for masturbating. Guess who buys the sets of Love Machine(Vagina people)

You shame guys for cheating. Guess who fears DNA(Vagina people)

You shame guys for being broke. Guess who always needs urgent 2k(Vagina people)

You shame guys for being lazy. Guess who is always at home and spreads leg for money

Most of you are useless. You are the top of that list lol
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by 4KNGOATS(m): 6:41am On Apr 13
orohbiro:

#edoupdates
Only jealous Modafukkn bitchsss says that
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by BARONDEMONTE(m): 7:10am On Apr 13
Woman na woman.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Chibuzor93: 7:20am On Apr 13
[Hmmmmm dey play "unless it's a chef You just dey confused and you no even sabii do the moi moi cry go for checkup why be say unah no dey reason before unah put am for here ...quote author=Dkingsbitch post=129407021]Truth be told ,I am not into guys that are domesticated.Its a huge turn off for me.

Even as a lady making moi moi is a nightmare for me ,then a guy will now be doing it.Except if he is a professional chef.[/quote]
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 7:41am On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
Why is my mind telling me pansophist knows how to cook moimoi. Please let it be like my mind is deceiving me.

I'm a very good cook.

I made mushroom chicken pasta three days ago for my Italian friends, they were so shocked that it tasted better than the one they had in restaurant.

One naija girl in the mix had a taste of it, and her reviews was marvelous. She even carry some go house, to share with her boyfriend.

I haven't cooked moin moin before, but I know how to cook it if I want to eat it. Culinary skills is like being a driver. Even though you havent drove a Lamborghini before, you can drive it through the knowledge of driving danfo bus grin

7 Likes

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Nokio2: 7:46am On Apr 13
That nose can differentiate and integrate similarities and differences btw iya basira n mama Cass moi moi
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by sukar886: 7:58am On Apr 13
Cos you cant cook, moi moi that is very easy to cook
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by labake1(f): 7:58am On Apr 13
NEUDUDE:

Anti ode. With your nursery school mentality who you wan manipulate ozwoor.

Always wanting to sha.e guys for things you are worse at.

You shame guys for masturbating. Guess who buys the sets of Love Machine(Vagina people)

You shame guys for cheating. Guess who fears DNA(Vagina people)

You shame guys for being broke. Guess who always needs urgent 2k(Vagina people)

You shame guys for being lazy. Guess who is always at home and spreads leg for money

Most of you are useless. You are the top of that list lol

Oponu ode, na your type dey treat woman anyhow but na mouth you get because offline women dey use you dey clean ground. Broke fóôl, womanizer werey, îdíot
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Blazadenise(m): 8:04am On Apr 13
Confused fellow, moi moi that is even easier for me to do as a guy. Some of us have dried / Powder form, just need to mix with water if we need to make the moimoi or akara.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Kingjite1: 8:14am On Apr 13
Nonexisting1:
This one even at age 30+ still thinks she has options. The other day, one was complaining that men no longer follow them talk again. Very soon, these monthly blood dripping human specie called vaginarians will realize that men have moved on long time. The few simps we have now, they, the vaginarians have steadily maltreated them that they will soon be tried of simping. By that time, female CEOs and celebrities will be buying expensive cars to propose marriage to ordinary okada men at palm wine joints.

Bro you too funny abeg🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Tonytonex(m): 8:31am On Apr 13
I concur with her.

Which mumu guy go dey prepare moi moi.

Except for business.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by NEUDUDE: 8:31am On Apr 13
labake1:

Oponu ode, na your type dey treat woman anyhow but na mouth you get because offline women dey use you dey clean ground. Broke fóôl, womanizer werey, îdíot

Lol becos of breast wey don fall abi. Haba na your boyfriend you just describe. Him be ozwoor na
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Offpoint1: 8:32am On Apr 13
stacyadams:
Moi moi wey I dey do steady,,,I go just grind my beans enter kitchen grin grin
Your own still better, me we I dey use stone grind my beans take do moi-moi grin

Meaning marriage no dey my soul be that naw grin
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 8:35am On Apr 13
pansophist:

I'm a very good cook.

I made mushroom chicken pasta three days ago for my Italian friends, they were so shocked that it tasted better than the one they had in restaurant.

One naija girl in the mix had a taste of it, and her reviews was marvelous. She even carry some go house, to share with her boyfriend.

I haven't cooked moin moin before, but I know how to cook it if I want to eat it. Culinary skills is like being a driver. Even though you havent drove a Lamborghini before, you can drive it through the knowledge of driving danfo bus grin

Panso the all rounder, you are among those men that lady was talking about grin

Hope you don't know how to use those leaves in preparing it ooo kos that would be scary.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 8:36am On Apr 13
EreluRoz:
Panso the all rounder, you are among those men that lady was talking about grin

Hope you don't know how to use those leaves in preparing it ooo kos that would be scary.

which lady is that? shocked

I cant use those leaves, I don't know how to tie them, or where to find them. I will use tin cups instead.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 8:44am On Apr 13
pansophist:

which lady is that? shocked

I cant use those leaves, I don't know how to tie them, or where to find them. I will use tin cups instead.
It was a lady that made that moimoi post on insta.

Any man that knows how to use those leaves to prepare moimoi must be toxic in nature 😆

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Pilot To Marry - Nigerian Lady On Twitter Cries Out / When You Glow Up Together: Couple Share 2009 Vs 2018 Photos / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.