Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady (43046 Views)

Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / "Run Away From Any Successful Lady That Is Above 30 & Single" - Physiotherapist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 8:05am On Apr 18
Sweetvie:
Ahh
It's better to just move on because there's no way you can satisfy him when it comes to cooking. In fact, I'll just leave the kitchen entirely to him.

No, you can satisfy him.

The concept of cooking for a man doesn't imply the food must be better than his, but its the wholesomeness of it.

The time you spend cooking (time you will never get back), the effort (signifies care), and the intent (which is an expression of love), are greater and valuable than the taste.

Please don't limit your importance in a man's life to the mere taste of food. You are more valuable than that. Conversely, any man who narrows your importance in his life strictly to the taste of your food deserves to be flogged to a stupor.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 8:15am On Apr 18
pansophist:

See why men always believe women don't like nice guys?

So a man that can cook agidi like his grandma, tie wrappers and bend ewe leaves like a pro, should be a monk and remain single?

You need deliverance, and during the deliverance session, you should be flogged koboko marinated in Cameroon pepper without mercy.
Chai so you hate me like this? But isn't it weird that a man would know how to prepare all you've mentioned?
Such men are very difficult to please honestly.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 8:21am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
Chai so you hate me like this? But isn't it weird that a man would know how to prepare all you've mentioned?
Such men are very difficult to please honestly.

No its not weird.

Lots of boys grew up with their mothers who sold agidi in leaves, fufu, elubo, etc for subsistence.

So as an extension, they learned how to make this food. How you don't see it as a plus, as a sign of a responsible person, and instead, want to punish him for it calls to question your idea of what a good man is.

I learned how to cook from my mum because I am very close to her. So I should be punished for that? Instead of giving me applause? Also don't generalize men, people are individuals.

If a woman doesn't cook up to how I like it, I will enjoy it like is the best, because a woman's value is not based solely on the taste of the food. Look at my response to sweetvie above.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by EreluRoz: 8:32am On Apr 18
pansophist:

No its not weird.

Lots of boys grew up with their mothers who sold agidi in leaves, fufu, elubo, etc for subsistence.

So as an extension, they learned how to make this food. How you don't see it as a plus, as a sign of a responsible person, and instead, want to punish him for it calls to question your idea of what a good man is.

I learned how to cook from my mum because I am very close to her. So I should be punished for that? Instead of giving me applause? Also don't generalize men, people are individuals.

If a woman doesn't cook up to how I like it, I will enjoy it like is the best, because a woman's value is not based solely on the taste of the food. Look at my response to sweetvie above.

Iyaebe,. take your time.
πŸ˜† you come be mummy's boy ontop wahala promax.

Good that you don't judge a woman by her cooking skills maybe the way to your heart isn't through your stomach.
Take your flowers 🌺🌹
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by pansophist(m): 8:44am On Apr 18
EreluRoz:
πŸ˜† you come be mummy's boy ontop wahala promax.

Good that you don't judge a woman by her cooking skills maybe the way to your heart isn't through your stomach.
Take your flowers 🌺🌹

The way to my heart is a woman character.

Corporation instead of competition, humility instead of egoism, modesty instead of self-aggrandizement, virtue instead of manipulations, true confidence instead of fake confidence from social media likes, teachable, instead of arrogance etc.

So you see, it's authentic. So this is what I meant when I was telling you earlier that a woman's value should not be ''plug-and-play''. A woman's value is organic, curated over time, and not based on wigs, komkom shoes and makeup , aka, plug-and-play grin

I am not saying that a woman shouldn't wear makeup and make herself look beautiful, but her worth should not be based on that. A good woman is valuable and beautiful even without those accessories.

Now you may argue that men do not appreciate good women, and you will have a point, but because pigs like to eat shit doesn't mean shit is the ideal. A good woman is the best gift God can give a man. No wealth on earth is compared to her.

Be that woman.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by Kemadealadire(f): 11:32am On Apr 18
Why Everyone should know how to cook well, it's an essential survival skill.
Re: Run Away From Any Bachelor That Prepares Moi Moi - Lady by motionarena: 11:46am On Apr 18
yemmit90:

That is the point the lady was trying to make but many guys here are not that brilliant to code.

She was actually right, a man that has patient and time to prepare moimoi and Amala will most likely have no reason to rush into marriage.

To be honest with you, one of the many reasons I got married was because of foods like this. Not that I don't know how to prepare them, but can't just go through the process. I hate washing Amala pot like mad, so I never eat it at home throughout my bachelor life.

Yea many guys here are dumb
Insulting the girl for nothing and cannot get the simple Joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bride Fights Back Tears After Serving Husband Drink During Her Wedding (Video) / A Spiritual Condition Preventing Her From Having Sex With Me / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.