Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,146 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband (3390 Views)

A Woman Will Never Cheat On You If She Has Given THIS To You / Chai! Another Girl Has Done It Again! (photos) / What's The Most Outrageous Demand A Girl Has Ever Made From You On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Freelancerboy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12
Learn to read your cheat partner's WhatsApp messages directly on your phone.

My number is on my signature hold your 1500
Before we start.

DM me
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Caleb15(m): 9:20pm On Apr 12
ClassicMan202:

BscHolder with patch patch slippers.

Maybe na you be the first Bsc Holder for your village, Na why you carry am put for your name.

Imagine if you con get masters or PhD.... You go employ people to dey sing am to your ears day and night

This sleepers is the perfect defination and current state of the nigeria problem

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by kals4luv990(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12
Oparasunny125:

You funny die
my guy🤣🤣
Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by tollyboy5(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12
Why are people dropping comment that will affect this Lady's home negatively.

You this woman the stupid advice you're looking for you will get it. And it might be the beginning of your trouble.

Talk to your husband about it not nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Bigseven(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12
kals4luv990:
I don't know who you are but trust me,yu be bastard 🤣🤣🤣💖
grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Bigseven(m): 11:21pm On Apr 12
Nonexisting1:
Just ordinary nickname and this one is already panicking. They are stingy with their husbands' dicks, can't even share among themselves yet they shout sisterhood all the time. Ndi ara.
children of the air and people of the world, weh done

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by Vickygirk(f): 12:56am On Apr 13
Nicenancy:
So this girl in my husband's workplace has nicknamed him 'Odogwu' for no reason

What does it mean
And what could she be implying

The nick name is an endearing one, so read meaning to it how you deem fit.

I once gave someone Odogwu lovins.

It may be something and it may be nothing but don't rule out investigation. You never can tell what you will find.

Before you go digging, be sure you can handle the truth whether good or bad. Happy and stable home i pray for thee.

1 Like

Re: A Girl Has Given This Nickname To My Husband by seanery: 2:09am On Apr 13
Nicenancy:
So this girl in my husband's workplace has nicknamed him 'Odogwu' for no reason

What does it mean
And what could she be implying

Sharp shooter

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Has A Boyfriend, But I Want Her To Be Mine / The Most Important Thing Women Want Most From Men / His Response Got Her Really Angry. It Might Lead To Their Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.