Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,816 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:02 AM

Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England (3787 Views)

President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London / Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England / A Message From Her Majesty The Queen Of England To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 20, 2011
Lousy studio.

@jackpot. No time for u.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by lilkech(m): 1:19am On Nov 20, 2011
^^^ MAKE UNA ALLOW GEJ WITH ELIZA AND BOUGEE REST OHHH !!! MAKE WE FOR SEE BETTER JOKE FOR THIS SECTION

*THE GIRL IN THIS PIX REMINDS ME OF SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD*

Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Ajibel(m): 7:51am On Nov 20, 2011
^^^

u never lack pics in yo system grin grin
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2011
Booogee
enough of your dry yarns mehn and Give us jokes

everyday everytime u no get Jackpot time as if your boy friend fine or get moiney pass am

dont u know he's a secondary school teacher? grin grin

Big Deal angry angry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2011
^
shuo, wetin do this guy? You fall from bed in your sleep? cheesy tongue

Calling me an SS Teacher is like refering to an Air-hostess as a bus-conductor. Lol. You wan try? cheesy
I dey dream for the day you go carry your Final Year Thesis come my table. I go just use red pen paint am for you~ tongue tongue
Lol cheesy

boogey woman:

Lousy studio.

@jackpot. No time for u.
thank God. me sef no get time for you.
I don't want you to affect my humor system with your boringness and whackiness~ tongue

I showed my 5yr old kid brother your "jokes" and he started crying. Can you imagine? tongue grin
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2011
jackpot:

^
shuo, wetin do this guy? You fall from bed in your sleep? cheesy tongue

Calling me an SS Teacher is like refering to an Air-hostess as a bus-conductor. Lol. You wan try? cheesy
I dey dream for the day you go carry your Final Year Thesis come my table. I go just use red pen paint am for you~ tongue tongue
Lol cheesy
thank God. me sef no get time for you.
I don't want you to affect my humor system with your boringness and whackiness~ tongue

I showed my 5yr old GREAT-GRAND SON your "jokes" and he started crying. Can you imagine? tongue grin

why wouldn't he cry? U know when u laff so hard, tears starts to form in ur eyes.
I guess its cos ur grandson laffed too much at my VERY funny joke tongue
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
keep deceiving yourself with those 450-word essays you call jokes~ tongue cheesy

boogey woman, when will you make me laugh even if na half-laugh~ tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2011
Studio CFR:

QUEEN'B
more of your funny yarns mehn and Give us more jokes

everyday everytime u no get Jackpot time as if your boy friend fine or get moiney pass jackpot

dont u know he's a secondary school teacher? grin grin

Big Deal angry angry
ah so u sef know.
sure thing now, my guy fine pass dat blackpot, and he's got d doe wink . Blackpot ke? e no fit stand near am.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 5:37pm On Nov 20, 2011
erm, u come dey face me as if na me be blackpot. . Jackpot i meant

madam mouth piece of Nigeria, so upon all the fine names wey Ijebu fiful get na Boosqee dem see name u

dat persm wicked o
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2011
Laf wan kill me die for here o. Best comedy thread. Abeg continue booqee, studio and the rest
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
i dnn see u. . So den u fit move dat your craw craw nyansh go back seat make i siddon near Boopee
she smells good and i wan dey make body contact with her . . . I no mind if she go pass me her Eczema angry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2011
Whew! No marra what some yeye bad belle pple are saying, someone just told me my thread is d best comedy thread! tongue
i just felt like i've been given a warm kiss or honoured by Obama or Jesus Christ himself. smiley smiley
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2011
Studio CFR:

i dnn see u. . So den u fit move dat your craw craw nyansh go back seat make i siddon near Boopee
she smells good and i wan dey make body contact with her . . . I no mind if her nice aura go cure me of my Eczema smiley
oh sorry as u can c d space's been taken as its meant for only d nobles and sophisticated. And u fit none of dat. Better luck next time.

I'm confused, i don't remember tellin u i'm ijebu.

Anyway, anyday anytime Queen'B is proudly an ijebu gurl! cheesy
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2011
Studio CFR:

she smells good and i wan dey make body contact with her . . . I no mind if her nice aura go cure me of my Eczema smiley
oh sorry as u can c d space's been taken as its meant for only d nobles and sophisticated. And u fit none of dat. Better luck next time.

I'm confused, i don't remember tellin u i'm ijebu.

Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
booqee:

Whew! No marra what some yeye bad belle pple are saying, someone just told me my thread is d best comedy thread! tongue
i just felt like i've been given a warm kiss or honoured by Obama or Jesus Christ himself. smiley smiley

wetin u dey feel like now?
The person mentioned my name so u suppose dey thank Young Skales angry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2011
booqee:

[s]oh sorry as u can c d space's been taken as its meant for only d nobles and sophisticated. And u fit none of dat. Better luck next time.

I'm confused, i don't remember tellin u i'm ijebu.[/s]

for real? grin
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by sylve11: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2011
booqee:

something to be proud of ni? grin grin cool
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 5:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
abi o grin
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by bunmioguns(m): 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
nice one from u booque, kip it up
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
dis dry yoke?

Talk better thing abeg mtchew
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by bunmioguns(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2011
Studio CFR:

dis dry yoke?

@ least it is stil better than Kelly's joke
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2011
bunmioguns:

bunmioguns:

smiley tainks
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 21, 2011
Studio CFR:

dis dry yoke?

*in deep thought*
#BooQee u know dey'll def beef u, dats just d price u have to pay for been a great celebrity# tongue

@sylve. Shurrup ur mouth!
Yup its somfin to be proud of. K? I may not b close by buh i'm so sooo proud of ma root!
I know u and studio are ashamed of urs. . . .well its understandable tongue u know wor i mean? Don't u? tongue
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 4:19am On Nov 22, 2011
booqee:

*in deep thought*
#BooQee u know dey'll def beef u, dats just d price u have to pay for been a great celebrity# tongue

[s]@sylve. Shurrup your mouth!
Yup its somfin to be proud of. K? I may not b close by buh i'm so sooo proud of ma root!
I know u and studio are ashamed of urs. . . .well its understandable tongue u know wor i mean? Don't u? tongue[/s]

Copy Cat. . .
u come dey copy my line sey wetin happen?

Anyway sha, I have three precious things which i hold fast and prize. The first is gentleness; the second is frugality; the third is humility, which keeps me from putting myself before others. grin grin grin Be gentle and you can be bold; be frugal and you can be liberal; avoid putting yourself before others and you can become a leader among men. . .

I am a Leader angry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by sylve11: 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2011
booqee:

@sylve. Shurrup your mouth!

i nor talk bad o sad, i just sey u go don dey get eye problem becos of white garri grin cool
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2011
in addition to that, i hear sey garri ijebu dey make woman Nyansh big like Boosqee own angry angry
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2011
Woreva. . . .duh!
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 10:15pm On Nov 22, 2011
^
bia this gal, move over to romance section na.
It's obvious real jokers would rather laugh at a horror movie than laughing at these craps of yours~
tongue
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 10:28pm On Nov 22, 2011
hhmm jackpot u like boosqee o
dis one u just dey follow her like anyhow like diz
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 23, 2011
Jackpot.
_ _ _ _ is not by force. I told u i don't av ur time, but u want me to have it by force sha.
At least dis'll be the 19th time u're repeatin dis gist. Its already stale, say something else.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 23, 2011
And d name's booqee plsss. angry
Or else i'll have to be callin u stupidio cheesy

jackpot i know wat u want, and i won't give u.
U want someone to fight wiv and start exchanging abusive words right?. . .m outta dat league, so trust me, u ain't gettin dat from me. I don't av ur time 4 real.
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 4:39am On Nov 23, 2011
shocked undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Materials Nigerians Use To Clean Demma Nyansh After Shittzing!! / If You Can Laugh To This Pic It Means Your IQ Is 350 / How To Get Rich Fast? Some Funny Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.