Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England (3786 Views)

President Buhari Meet With Queen Of England In London / Idi Amin Of Uganda (president’s SPEECH) To The Queen Of England / A Message From Her Majesty The Queen Of England To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 8:08am On Nov 24, 2011
booqee:

And d name's booqee plsss. angry
Or else i'll have to be callin u stupidio cheesy

jackpot i know wat u want, and i won't give u.
U want someone to fight wiv and start exchanging abusive words right?. . .m outta dat league, so trust me, u ain't gettin dat from me. I don't av your time 4 real.

the first day u call me dat name would be your last
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by jackpot(f): 8:20am On Nov 24, 2011
boogey boogey cheesy
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 24, 2011
What?? Are u threatening me?
eh eh
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2011
I'm not threatening u. . I'm telling you the first day u type my name wrongly with dat craw craw infested short hand of yours will be yo last

E go be like film trick for your eyes
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 24, 2011
Ok. U too stop misspelling my name and typing it wrongly wiv ur skinny maggot eaten hands. If not. . . .
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by lilkech(m): 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2011
nah wah 4 this thread
Re: Gejonathan Confer With The Queen Of England by StudioCFR(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2011
booqee:

Ok. U too stop misspelling my name and typing it wrongly wiv your skinny maggot eaten hands. If not. . . .

if not what?

Shine your eyes well cuz i can see your menstrual disorder don dey affect your way of reasoning

*Burns down thread*
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Materials Nigerians Use To Clean Demma Nyansh After Shittzing!! / Conji No Get Age Grade Oo (photo) / A Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.