Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. (2862 Views)

The 2nd DUMBEST Post You'll Read On Nairaland In 2023 [PICS] / The DUMBEST SH1T You'll Read On The Internet In 2023 / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. by jaywon442: 7:55am On Apr 14
Ourtruth247:
I want to urge the moderators to please leave this thread on this section; this message is very important and by leaving it on this section, more people are likely to find it.

Many of you reading this have questions that you haven't found answers for: questions about the reason for your existence, about why you are on this planet and about death and what happens after.

My goal is to provide answers to all those questions. I'll try to reveal the truth to you step by step; first providing a foundation and then building on that.

I'll present this information in a way that even a child can understand.

All I ask is that you keep an open mind.

Let's begin.

All roads leads to the Annunaki a race of extraterrestrial beings that originated from the planet Nibiru. Thank Goodness this Revelation is now gaining traction. Most people don't even know who they are, why they are what they are and what to do.

1 Like

Re: This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. by correctguy101(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14
Ourtruth247:

I like that you asked this questions using "We." It shows you are already spiritually aware.

A planet only reflects the collective spiritual consciousness of the beings living in it. Just like fourth level beings thrive on pain, suffering and death, fifth level beings thrive on love, peace and kindness. This is how they obtain nourishment.

From what I know we were travelers who tried to improve the spiritual consciousness of planets across the galaxy.

The goal of creation is to evolve spiritually, so I really don't see anything wrong in trying to expedite this process.

Fourth dimension beings have disconnected themselves from the divine source and chosen not to evolve but rather remain in their level of spiritual awareness; playing the role of god and conquering and enslaving other beings, hence halting their spiritual evolution; making these fourth dimension beings the antithesis of creation. They don't deserve to own any planet.

shocked

Whatever you mean by spiritually...

The Intentions of Creation has always been Destruction. Same with Destruction.

I go with the Buddhists on this one.
Re: This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. by Zaksart: 8:36pm On Apr 14
2024 the year of Enlightenment... For those who love the truth, your bible and Quran was copied From ancient tablet and books 20k years before Christ or more. Do your research and stop getting blind by low vibration entity. Look up billy Carson or 4biddenknowledge on YouTube. Get your eyes open for real.

Eden is the lab Humans were genetically modified as Homo sapiens the smartest of all humans on earth, according to fact you'll understand that humans that are not homo sapiens had been on this earth before we the homo sapiens got genetically engineered. That alone gave your religious human creation story a blunt lie. The gods you serve are hogwash. The real universal God is not a God of war and the hunger for blood taste. I laugh as Christians supporting the Israel killing 🤣🤣🤣🤣. That's how blind religion make us look. Taking side with evil without even knowing.

1 Like

Re: This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. by Zaksart: 8:50pm On Apr 14
@ourtruth247, I have always been a slient follower and would advise you take your content to YouTube or TikTok, and go big from there... May nature and the beautiful world continue to strengthen you and your family.
Re: This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. by demanuel(m): 10:14pm On Apr 14
Ourtruth247:
Understanding vibrations and levels of consciousness

The subject of vibrations and consciousness is one most people aren't familiar with. The concept is baked into every religion but in a somewhat distorted way.

In order not to bore you with complex terms from quantum physics, I will just use the term "spiritual consciousness" I will be using the term throughout this thread.

There are primarily 7 levels of spiritual consciousness. Every being in the universe operates on a particular level and every planet in the galaxy operates on a particular level of spiritual consciousness, depending on the spiritual consciousness of the beings that occupy it.

The ancient beings referred to as the "Annunaki", which level of spiritual consciousness would you classify them?
Re: This Might Be The Most Important Post You'll Read On Nairaland. by Johnwrite(m): 10:22pm On Apr 14
What should that be

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Avoid Female Friends So I Won't Cheat On My Girlfriend / Blood Convenant! / Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.