Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! (17497 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / How Do I Attend To My Girlfriend During Her Menstrual Period?? / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by StellaBella(f): 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
The OP of this thread needs to have his brains reinfused with MENSTRUAL HEMOGLOBINS! cool
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 11:47pm On Oct 04, 2012
but why я women so angry grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Ariyke: 12:03am On Oct 05, 2012
Stella_Bella: The OP of this thread needs to have his brains reinfused with MENSTRUAL HEMOGLOBINS! cool
SUPPORTED
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 05, 2012
bin gbagbo: i dont understand some chaps here okay?
i mean, i conducted a research and came out with the findings, so if you disagree just pass by, y the yarns?

shittz! angry angry angry
Research which took you 3 years? O'boy, get a damn life.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by bernfame(f): 12:43am On Oct 05, 2012
Speechless...
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by MrsChima1(f): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 2:21am On Oct 05, 2012
[size=15pt]
190: but why я women so angry grin grin
[/size]

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 3:46am On Oct 05, 2012
I think the poster made this for laffs. The people esp ladies find it too sick a joke. Bin gbagbo change ya ways!
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 6:58am On Oct 05, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by stepo707: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy Most are true anyway but lets give the ladies a break.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by baggy4luv(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2012
Typing from an Albinism inclined web browser(A.I.W.B).SEXKILLs download am FAST
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 10:18am On Oct 05, 2012
stepo707: cheesy cheesy cheesy Most are true anyway but lets give the ladies a break.

So houseflies chase them grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by tempest01(m): 10:48am On Oct 05, 2012
cheesy cheesy no be only housefly...mosquitoes sef join.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by hotwax: 2:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
Why is sexkill angry? Its like she is in her...period.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by UjSizzle(f): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
This post has to be the stupidest thing i've seen. Mtcheeeew. The only reasonable thing there is no.4. And its not exclusive to anger..it's more like an over secretion of the hormones(progesterone n oestrogen) so their emotions are heightened. Every otherr thing written there is just rubbish.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 2sa2: 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
Very funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by ability93(f): 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
sharyour: OOooohhhhh oooohhhhhh, you used 3 years to come up with this BS, smh, tooooo sad, what kind of stupid signs are these, and nos 10, 'HIS' guy, since when did dudes start to have periods, abeg go do research on what is wrong with U!
nojwda tmj
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by plendil: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
why the women just dey if indeed its not true? hmmm
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
uj_sizzle: This post has to be the stupidest thing i've seen. Mtcheeeew. The only reasonable thing there is no.4. And its not exclusive to anger..it's more like an over secretion of the hormones(progesterone n oestrogen) so their emotions are heightened. Every otherr thing written there is just rubbish.

grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by acidtalk: 11:41pm On Oct 05, 2012
Nairalanders please I need help similar to this issue.

One of my girl friends is always having terrible Mentrual pain. She sometimes takes 2-3 days off from work during the first 2 days of her flow.

I really need mature advixe from the females in house what can help her in reducing her pain.

I always feel for her.
If I can suggest a permanent solution, it might just be her chasing me with the wedding ring instead of me chasing her.

I really love her and want to find a lasting solution to her pain.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by acidtalk: 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
hotwax: Why is sexkill angry? Its like she is in her...period.

She-he is always in her_he period.
That's why he-she acts that's way.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by UjSizzle(f): 11:43pm On Oct 05, 2012
Tell her to stay away from sugary stuffs about a week or two prior to her period.
Let her take lipton a week before it starts and during it. The leafs used in makin lipton helps to reduce menstrual cramps. No sugar shd be added o.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
That's my therapy sha...people's bodies work differently. My sis takes a drug called 'baragaan' it helps a lot too.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 05, 2012
acidtalk: Nairalanders please I need help similar to this issue.

One of my girl friends is always having terrible Mentrual pain. She sometimes takes 2-3 days off from work during the first 2 days of her flow.

I really need mature advixe from the females in house what can help her in reducing her pain.

I always feel for her.
If I can suggest a permanent solution, it might just be her chasing me with the wedding ring instead of me chasing her.

Hot tea, hot bath, heating pad, analgesic pills, exercise, 0rgasm, birth control pills. These are some ways to relieve menstrual cramps.
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by StellaBella(f): 12:14am On Oct 06, 2012
One of your girlfriends??
Imagine!
She can drink from your tap located in between your legs
Natural undiluted medicine
It works cheesy
And it is free

I always feel for her.

Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by 190: 12:58am On Oct 06, 2012

I always feel for her.

have you tried using insecticides for the occasional flies that mite go after her cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 3:53am On Oct 06, 2012
illiteracy is a big disease................#yawns
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by plendil: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2012
Stella_Bella: One of your girlfriends??
Imagine!
She can [size=15pt]drink [/size]from your [size=14pt]tap located in between your legs[/size]
Natural undiluted medicine
It works cheesy
And it is free

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Wislet(f): 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2012
From No 2 till the end is .........
F..... A..... L..... S..... E
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Wislet(f): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2012
bin gbagbo: i dont understand some chaps here okay?
i mean, i conducted a research and came out with the findings, so if you disagree just pass by, y the yarns?

shittz! angry angry angry
this thread is actually too funny to be getting angry about.
Chill guys.
@bin gbagbo, u be clown grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
Wislet: this thread is actually too funny to be getting angry about.
Chill guys.
@bin gbagbo, u be clown grin
\

My thoughts exactly. Laughed a drain cheesy. Don't understand the flood of flak thrown op's way. grin
Re: Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! by Rooneyboy(m): 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2012
If not anything atleast I know that of two known facts .
1) They have this weird fish like smell all through their 'hibernating' period.

2)They are always very lazy/tired.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Top 5 Priorities Before Selecting A Husband/Wife / This Babe For Church / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.