Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,827 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico (47421 Views)

SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) / "Cristiano Ronaldo Bought Phones For Real Madrid Staff" - Kaka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by ufotunang: 5:00pm On Apr 13
You can never satisfy a woman 🙄
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Acidosis(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

I haven't experienced you personally. But, from years of being friends with you, you are a good and kind person. But, the other way? I can't say. tongue

Ehn ehn....Which is the other way? shocked
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Emman08: 5:02pm On Apr 13
What do women want?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by ufotunang: 5:02pm On Apr 13
So she wanted a man that will be cheating on her and also beating her.... nawaoooo 🙄
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Everydaylove: 5:03pm On Apr 13
Nice guys are usually used. Be a gentleman with boundaries. Stop being nice to women. Ignore them. Put yourself ahead of them. Put your goal first. They will come begging for your attention.

3 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by HRMK: 5:09pm On Apr 13
this caroline isnt saying the whole truth! she is ashamed to say the truth!she is starved sexually but so shy to say it!!

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by elujah1(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13
dealslip:
Kaka is a practicing Christian and full of the Holy Spirit. I will fault him for their divorce. Divorce is determined and sealed before marriage. Kaka ought to have married a person with a similar spiritual outlook. She is of the flesh and the things of the flesh are strange to the things of the Spirit. infact bible says the things of the spirit are foolishness to the flesh. All of you both man and woman who doesn't walk in the spirit will do exactly what she did. It's not a matter of what women want or men want.
As usual women will blame the man, go and read details about them, they've been childhood sweethearts and both dedicated in church.

4 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by purples25(f): 5:20pm On Apr 13
Some people dey craze small small 🤣🤣

Perfect? Perfect? That's the reason you left? The thing that one billion women out there are looking for?

No be small wahala.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by 1972xy: 5:20pm On Apr 13
She is right. Women don't like treat me fine. They like do me jagajaga men. ..with small money to eat.
Buy woman aeroplane she go Bleep the carbin crew inside toilet .
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by chidiokay: 5:20pm On Apr 13
Just fear Pocohantas Gender .... undecided
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Omoluabi16(m): 5:21pm On Apr 13
This is so sad. What is wrong in being perfect, or a decent person? Kaka a teetotaler, with no tattoo wey dey carry the gospel for head naim this woman come do shege like this? I pray she finds what she's looking for in the streets.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Omoluabi16(m): 5:25pm On Apr 13
dealslip:
Kaka is a practicing Christian and full of the Holy Spirit. I will fault him for their divorce. Divorce is determined and sealed before marriage. Kaka ought to have married a person with a similar spiritual outlook. She is of the flesh and the things of the flesh are strange to the things of the Spirit. infact bible says the things of the spirit are foolishness to the flesh. All of you both man and woman who doesn't walk in the spirit will do exactly what she did. It's not a matter of what women want or men want.
people change. Like they say, salvation is personal. I learnt they both married as virgins, but she may have lost her faith. After all demas forsook Timothy...

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by chidiokay: 5:27pm On Apr 13
purples25:
Some people dey craze small small 🤣🤣

Perfect? Perfect? That's the reason you left? The thing that one billion women out there are looking for?

No be small wahala.

That is a lie, naturally people just get triggered when they around someone who seems perfect.

2 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by purples25(f): 5:32pm On Apr 13
chidiokay:

That is a lie, naturally people just get triggered when they around someone who seems perfect.

I cannot get triggered by that, I like peace. Maybe someone you know, or some people you've interacted with. People that don't like perfection or peace have big emotional issues.

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 5:32pm On Apr 13
Depriest2020:
No woman likes an overly nice Guy. No lady likes a good guy, you must possess a bit of bad boy vibes in you.

You must always smack her ass
Be a bit flirtatious
make her a bit jealous
Once in awhile make her cry, apologize, the apology must be in the bedroom and make sure it leads to love mak*ing. There's nothing as sweet as make up s*x.
should I beat her
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 5:33pm On Apr 13
Vinnie2000:

Women love DRAMA!

They CAN'T tolerate Quiet, sensible and very Logical men for long. undecided

They want Drama or GbasGbos when in a Relationship or Marriage. sad

They want a JIM IYKE or BURNABOY kind of Guy, or a NKEM OWOH terrible tongue kind of Man. smiley smiley
should I beat her
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Benrosaria(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13
Gistmedia10:
Caroline Celico, former wife of soccer legend Kaka, has opened up about the real reason behind their divorce. Contrary to popular speculation of betrayal or scandal, Celico shocks fans by disclosing that Kaka's flawlessness was the root cause.

"He never betrayed me, he treated me well, he gave me a wonderful family, but I was not happy, something was missing. The problem was, he was too perfect for me," Celico revealed.

The Brazilian model and entrepreneur, who was married to Kaka for several years before their split, expressed that Kaka's impeccable nature created an unexpected void in their relationship. "I couldn't keep up with his perfection. It made me question myself constantly," she confessed, offering a rare glimpse into the challenges of their seemingly flawless union.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/lists/kaka-caroline-celico-ex-wife-ac-milan-brazil-legend-too-perfect-reason-divorce/bltea44709a48f5ee25#cs084f93f449eedda5

What do women want again? cry

They want what you cant give them
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:33pm On Apr 13
HRMK:
this caroline isnt saying the whole truth!
she is ashamed to say the truth!she is starved sexually but so shy to say it!!

kaka was a virgin when he got married to her, he's also very religious , maybe he doesn't perform well in the oza room..you know a sexually starved woman is an angry woman lolz.
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 5:34pm On Apr 13
fuckingAyaya:
As man, once once try dey break bottle for house grin
should I beat her
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Azazyel: 5:35pm On Apr 13
She was already damaged before he married her. She wanted to be in the streets rather than help her children become a better in future. They must have had serious arguments about her lifestyle. There were things she kept doing that didn't conform with the values of marriage. Likely at some point she had to adjust to make the marriage work but later again she got fed up as she is not the good girl type. Kaka is a good person infact, footballers around him attested to this. He is calm and collected. He was just unlucky to meet such woman and also kinda naive
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by McStoic(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13
Hmmm...I am lost for words
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 5:40pm On Apr 13
kernniejay:

She doesn't know what she wants in life, she shouldn't have married in the first place instead of breaking a good man's heart.
is it ok to beat her
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Anatolia: 5:43pm On Apr 13
I wanted to shout what do women want but on a second thought I came to the conclusion that they like a nice guy with a bit of craziness. If you are too nice, they will treat like shit. If you are too hard, they will run away from you. So be nice and be tough on when necessary and they will stick by you.

5 Likes

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Arizoner: 5:43pm On Apr 13
UyaiIncomparabl:

Aren't you a nice person?
is it ok to beat you once in a while in relationship
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by chidiokay: 5:44pm On Apr 13
purples25:

I cannot get triggered by that, I like peace. Maybe someone you know, or some people you've interacted with. People that don't like perfection or peace have big emotional issues.

My dear, you never can tell until you live with such being, even among your friends if you are the one everything is going smoothly for no commas ... dem fit dey gang up against you thats humans for you

if you are a virgin or SU among your close friends naa you dem go pick on pass
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by kernniejay(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13
Arizoner:
is it ok to beat her
Did she say he was beating her?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by iykejohnson(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13
zed7:
This happens in real life. When you date a damaged person, you will eventually be heartbroken. Not everyone can accept love.

Some were raised without love and find it difficult to accept that others can genuinely love and treat them right.
I think you said it all.

She is damaged and she wants a damaged guy.
A right-thinking lady who was nurtured with love won't talk that shit

Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by donmik: 5:49pm On Apr 13
The only person that cannot divorce you is your Creator.

Just imagine the heart of human being!
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by remi4ever(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13
Fiscus105:
Marriage is not 100% about money, handsomeness or being nice.

are two of u really compatible?

I think compatibility should take 30% in marriage for it to be successful.

Are the both of you compatible?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Fiscus105(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13
remi4ever:

did the two of you compatible?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by Fiscus105(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13
remi4ever:

[b]Are the both of you compatible? [/b]

Did two of you compatible?

Are both of you compatible?
Re: I Divorced Kaka Because He Was Too Nice - Caroline Celico by freemanq(m): 5:56pm On Apr 13
Mumu woman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu / Super Eagles Win Vogue Magazine's "Most Stylish Team" In Russia World Cup / Obafemi Martins Receives A Boat 'Iguana 31 Expedition' As Birthday Gift (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.