Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus (9732 Views)

"I Used To Sell Kaikai And Drink To Stupor But Jesus Saved Me". When i / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Sorry To Tell You, But Jesus Is Not Returning On September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 7:30am On Apr 15
Bonapart:
you haven't read the Bible. The Apostles preached nothing else but Jesus Christ. "They preached to him Jesus"

Did Jesus preach himself?

What did he preached to the five thousand he fed?

To the rich ruler that asked about eternal life?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 7:43am On Apr 15
miketayo:

Israel doesn't represent Christians

At least you get sense among thousands!

Most here are Israel asslickers once it's against anyone related to Islam.

Israel hates you Christians! The believe you are polytheist. They can't even marry you! They can pray in mosque but never even enter a church!
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 7:46am On Apr 15
miketayo:

That was literally his last command to us before ascending. Go and make disciples of all nation.

Quote the verse. The verse is not in the ESV and NASB Bible.

The Bible writters claim the verse are additions not present in the original manuscripts!

Check and research!

I'm talking about the one in Matthew 28:19
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Amhappy(f): 7:57am On Apr 15
You destroyed your good topic by passing judgement instead of being open minded. As you already know why naaa without asking them. I also get skeptical about strangers I met who start discussion with religious conversations because many has proven to be criminals. An average African use God as a cover up.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by TenQ: 9:22am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

Where did he preach himself? To the rich ruler who asked about eternal life?

To the five thousand he fed?

1. Can you explain why you think a person who follows the WHOLE law from his youth may still NOT enter Paradise?
2. Did Jesus ask the man to Follow Allah or to follow Him?

Mat 19:20-23:
"The young man said to him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? Jesus said to him, If you will be perfect, go and sell that you have, and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus to his disciples, Truly I say to you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven."
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by BeigJawnson(m): 9:23am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

Just like that?

Is that a submission that you can't think?

I have been seeing you jumping from one Christian post to the another. Why are you so restless? Why are you hatred within you against the Christians? More reason, I have to call you clown.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:38am On Apr 15
TenQ:

1. Can you explain why you think a person who follows the WHOLE law from his youth may still NOT enter Paradise?

Everyone enters Paradise by the will of Allah. This is what Jesus may have meant when he said these statements:

A. As soon as Jesus was alone with the Twelve and those around Him, they asked Him about the parable. He replied, “The mystery of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to those on the outside everything is expressed in parables. so that, ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven. Mark 4:10-12

B. “You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father has prepared them. Matthew 20:23

2. Did Jesus ask the man to Follow Allah or to follow Him?

Mat 19:20-23:
"The young man said to him, All these things have I kept from my youth up: what lack I yet? Jesus said to him, If you will be perfect, go and sell that you have, and give to the poor, and you shall have treasure in heaven: and come and follow me. But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions. Then said Jesus to his disciples, Truly I say to you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven."

No! Jesus didn't ask them to follow Allah! Jesus never even spoke Greek that the new testament was written in! He spoke Aramaic!
So Jesus told him to follow him the same way our Prophet told us to follow him.

Same way Moses told his people to follow him!
Same way Noah's people told his people to follow him!

That is the way of the Prophets!

Allah says what means: He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them.

Jesus was right to have said his people of Israelites should follow him!

But did he ever say he was God or that they should worship him or God is trinity?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:44am On Apr 15
BeigJawnson:

I have been seeing you jumping from one Christian post to the another. Why are you so restless? Why are you hatred within you against the Christians? More reason, I have to call you clown.

I don't hate you or anyone!

I am just spreading the truth and exposing the lies ascribed to Muslims!
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Munzy14(m): 11:25am On Apr 15
tctrills:

What's the matter with you? You come online to judge a lady you don't know just because she did not want you to preach to her or because she had a different topic of interest from you.
Who told you that you are better than her?
That's how religious fanatics behave..😁

If you are not agreeing to what they dish out, they either get upset or quickly judge you..Because you don't do exactly as they wanted.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by TenQ: 11:42am On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

Everyone enters Paradise by the will of Allah. This is what Jesus may have meant when he said these statements:

A. As soon as Jesus was alone with the Twelve and those around Him, they asked Him about the parable. He replied, “The mystery of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to those on the outside everything is expressed in parables. so that, ‘they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven. Mark 4:10-12

B. “You will indeed drink My cup,” Jesus said. “But to sit at My right or left is not Mine to grant. These seats belong to those for whom My Father has prepared them. Matthew 20:23
No sir.
Can anyone enter paradise against the will of God?

This is what Jesus meant
A. Who are those outside in Mark 4:10-12?
Can you show me if those on the outside are NOT the spiritually Blind?
B. Jesus was speaking of the Place of Elevation in paradise, not those who will enter paradise in Matthew 20:23

Those who enter paradise are those who have DONE the WILL of the Father with Respect of Entering Paradise according to
John 3:14-15
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes (in God's Solution) may have eternal life in him.”

This is the WILL of the Father!

Following the LAW does not save BUT following the prescription of the Father in Heaven for entering Paradise does save.
AbuTwins:

No! Jesus didn't ask them to follow Allah! Jesus never even spoke Greek that the new testament was written in! He spoke Aramaic!
So Jesus told him to follow him the same way our Prophet told us to follow him.

Same way Moses told his people to follow him!
Same way Noah's people told his people to follow him!

That is the way of the Prophets!
Allah says what means: He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them.

Jesus was right to have said his people of Israelites should follow him!
But did he ever say he was God or that they should worship him or God is trinity?
Show me just one place where Moses asked the Jews to Follow him.

Is it untrue that Jesus said:
John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Tell me if any human being in history said this about himself

Can anyone who copies Mohammed enter paradise?
The answer is NO!

According to Allah, is this a safe person to follow?
Quran 46:9
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Most contemporary Muslims are more righteous than Mohammed: this can easily be proved!

On a serious note:
Please compare between Quran 46:9 and John 14:6 and think of who you should follow
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 12:19pm On Apr 15
TenQ:

No sir.
I said everyone enters paradise only by the will of God!

This is what Jesus meant
A. Who are those outside in Mark 4:10-12?
He was talking to th disciples. So those outside are not the disciples but others!
Can you show me if those on the outside are NOT the spiritually Blind?
They may be spiritually blind or not.
B. Jesus was speaking of the Place of Elevation in paradise, not those who will enter paradise in Matthew 20:23
The context doesn't say this.

Those who enter paradise are those who have DONE the WILL of the Father with Respect of Entering Paradise according to
John 3:14-15
14 Just as Moses lifted up the snake in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15 that everyone who believes (in God's Solution) may have eternal life in him.”
[/i]This is the WILL of the Father!

Following the LAW does not save BUT following the prescription of the Father in Heaven for entering Paradise does save.

This is false. Jesus told the rich ruler to obey the commandments, sell his properties, distribute it and follow him. And this is what will grant him eternal life. And if it is to believe in Jesus, that is part of the article of faith in Islam i.e. to believe in all Prophets from Adam to Muhammad. He who does not believe in Jesus or any other Prophet is not a Muslim.

Show me just one place where Moses asked the Jews to Follow him.

Is it untrue that Jesus said:
[i]John 14:6
6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Tell me if any human being in history said this about himself
You know the answer. Moses and Noah practically saved their people in real time. They don't need to say it. Those who didn't follow Noah to the ark perished. Those who were against Moses when crossing the red sea lost. Moses and Noah were the link between the people and God. This is the same as what Jesus said.

You guys will just be inputting trinity everywhere in the Bible where Trinity does not exist all. Jesus was 100% human and depended t on God just as Arius the Christian Priest from Alexandria claimed in the 4th Century!

Can anyone who copies Mohammed enter paradise?
The answer is NO!
This is ignorance from you. Stop saying what you don't know.

I quoted this earlier
Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says in His holy Book (interpretation of the meaning):
He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them. Qur'an 4:80

Allah, may He be glorified and exalted, says in His holy Book (interpretation of the meaning):
“And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), then they will be with those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqoon (those followers of the Prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them, like Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!” [an-Nisa’ 4:69].

According to Allah, is this a safe person to follow?
Quran 46:9
Say, "I am not something original among the messengers, nor do I know what will be done with me or with you. I only follow that which is revealed to me, and I am not but a clear warner."

Jesus too said something similar that shows he is not omniscient as you claim!
Matthew 24:36
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mark 13:32
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Jesus had no authority of himself
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Matthew 28:18

I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. John 5:30

So Muhammad does not know anything in Islam till it's revealed to him. We believed same as Jesus.

Most contemporary Muslims are more righteous than Mohammed: this can easily be proved!

On a serious note:
Please compare between Quran 46:9 and John 14:6 and think of who you should follow

Righteousness is subjective.
Surfing through the old testament i can say your changed and became merciful and what have not! I can say Jesus was more peaceful than his father. There can be many talking points so don't divert.

I think I have compared it for you with adequate verses from your Bible!
Jesus is human and not God!

And there's no Trinity anywhere in the Bible.
God is only one!
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by BeigJawnson(m): 1:49pm On Apr 15
AbuTwins:

I don't hate you or anyone!

I am just spreading the truth and exposing the lies ascribed to Muslims!

What are the lies?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by TenQ: 2:14pm On Apr 15
AbuTwins:
I said everyone enters paradise only by the will of God!

AbuTwins:

He was talking to th disciples. So those outside are not the disciples but others!
They may be spiritually blind or not.
The Disciples of Jesus are ALL who follow him not just the Twelf Apostles
AbuTwins:

The context doesn't say this.
The context does: How many people can sit on the LEFT and the RIGHT hand of Jesus on His throne in Paradise?

AbuTwins:

This is false. Jesus told the rich ruler to obey the commandments, sell his properties, distribute it and follow him. And this is what will grant him eternal life. And if it is to believe in Jesus, that is part of the article of faith in Islam i.e. to believe in all Prophets from Adam to Muhammad. He who does not believe in Jesus or any other Prophet is not a Muslim.
The observance of the Law does not save this man
And concluded with the command FOLLOW ME (the Way, the Truth and the Life)

AbuTwins:

You know the answer. Moses and Noah practically saved their people in real time. They don't need to say it. Those who didn't follow Noah to the ark perished. Those who were against Moses when crossing the red sea lost. Moses and Noah were the link between the people and God. This is the same as what Jesus said.
Therefore you are making up conjectures: show me where any one of moses or Noah told people to follow them!

AbuTwins:

You guys will just be inputting trinity everywhere in the Bible where Trinity does not exist all. Jesus was 100% human and depended t on God just as Arius the Christian Priest from Alexandria claimed in the 4th Century!

This is ignorance from you. Stop saying what you don't know.
Allah himself does not understand what the Trinity is, how much more huis gullible followers?
1. Is the Trinity: Allah, Jesus and Mary (Quran 5:116)
2. Is God one in a Trinity?: (Quran 5:73)
Which one of the Two above is Trinity of Allah?

Unfortunately
The confused Mohammed said while he was disproving Trinity in Quran 4:171 says Jesus is a trinity

AbuTwins:

I quoted this earlier
He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad SAW), has indeed obeyed Allah, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad SAW) as a watcher over them. Qur'an 4:80

“And whoso obeys Allah and the Messenger (Muhammad (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him)), then they will be with those on whom Allah has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddiqoon (those followers of the Prophets who were first and foremost to believe in them, like Abu Bakr As-Siddeeq), the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!” [an-Nisa’ 4:69].
Meanliness rants!

AbuTwins:

Jesus too said something similar that shows he is not omniscient as you claim!
Matthew 24:36
But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Mark 13:32
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Jesus had no authority of himself
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Matthew 28:18

I can do nothing by Myself; I judge only as I hear. And My judgment is just, because I do not seek My own will, but the will of Him who sent Me. John 5:30
Is Jesus the WORD of Allah in Islam?
Is Jesus the SPIRIT of Allah in Islam?

Is it untrue that the Bible says that Jesus took upon Himself the form of a Servant?
If Jesus did not know the hour, then how did he say everything that would happen at the Hour?

AbuTwins:

So Muhammad does not know anything in Islam till it's revealed to him. We believed same as Jesus.
You have believed in Satan and his 419 agent!
Do you follow Jesus?
You don't: as you don't even know him because you are spiritually BLIND!

AbuTwins:

Righteousness is subjective.
Surfing through the old testament i can say your changed and became merciful and what have not! I can say Jesus was more peaceful than his father. There can be many talking points so don't divert.

I think I have compared it for you with adequate verses from your Bible!
Jesus is human and not God!
Righteousness is NOT subjective.
Righteousness is a PASS MARK according to God's standard

AbuTwins:

And there's no Trinity anywhere in the Bible.
God is only one!
There is Trinity of Jesus in the Quran!
There is no taoheed in the Quran!

There is only ONE God but you Muslims know a strange one.
1. The God of Abraham can enter into His creation, can Allah enter his creation?
2.The God of Abraham can be in heaven, on earth and everywhere at the same time. Can Allah be everywhere at the same time?
3. The God of Abraham does not need to eat, but He can eat if He chooses to. Can Allah eat if he chooses to?
4. The God of Abraham can have an offspring without a wife : can Allah have an offspring without a wife?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Jaycee07(m): 3:37am On Apr 16
AbuTwins:

Was Jesus in Acts?

Show me where Jesus preached about himself to the 5000 he fed or the rich ruler who came to him?

Act 1: 8 Jesus himself instructed his followers what responsibility they should take on.
That Bible account also relates how the resurrected Christ supported his followers to carry out the preaching and teaching commission.
Remember Saul of Tarsus who later became Apostle Paul? Christ blinded him, while he was on his way to Damascus to persecute Christ’s followers.
Let me know if you need additional information on this subject.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 2:02pm On Apr 16
Jaycee07:

Act 1: 8 Jesus himself instructed his followers what responsibility they should take on.
That Bible account also relates how the resurrected Christ supported his followers to carry out the preaching and teaching commission.
Remember Saul of Tarsus who later became Apostle Paul? Christ blinded him, while he was on his way to Damascus to persecute Christ’s followers.
Let me know if you need additional information on this subject.

Paul was the Biggest impostor in Christianity!
He gave you guys the clue but you all missed it.

He never met Christ till he left. Then he claimed one light called Jesus converted him!
He himself said: And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Kobojunkie: 2:11pm On Apr 16
AbuTwins:
■ Paul was the Biggest impostor in Christianity! He gave you guys the clue but you all missed it.
He never met Christ till he left. Then he claimed one light called Jesus converted him! He himself said: And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 2 Corinthians 11:14
First of all, Paul isn't to blame for Christianity. Second, Saul's vision is corroborated by the Prophets who did in fact state that in the last days in the land of Zion/Judah, all the young men and women, of whom Saul at the time was one, would see visions and dream dreams. Saul's vision was a result of that declaration made by the God of Israel to communicate directly to all in the land at that time. Third, what Paul said of Satan masquerading as an angel of light is true. How else is satan able to accomplish his anti-Christ— religion— schemes if he does not first impersonate the light? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets / Gathering Of Witches After They Failed To Fly Home In Edo Statewide / Even Water Proves That Atheism Is False.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.