Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus (9730 Views)

"I Used To Sell Kaikai And Drink To Stupor But Jesus Saved Me". When i / She Wants Me To Leave Catholic Church Before She Can Marry Me / Sorry To Tell You, But Jesus Is Not Returning On September 23 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Homiesjinxbank: 9:18am On Apr 14
I hear say Muhammed go fight war and them destroyed his helmet and his face was badly damaged.. his teeth even comot.. lol.. this shit is there in the Hadith

MuslimIgbo:
Such girl MUST be very smart.
Most XTAINS are just self-consumed and egotistical in their beliefs.
2000 gods and almost 3000 religions exists but every other person is wrong except them grin
BECAUSE THEIR BIBLE (WHAT THEY WROTE THEMSELVES) SAYS SO grin grin grin
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:18am On Apr 14
Djele:
Watin this one dey talk

Use your spectacle!
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:19am On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:
Do you really care or want to know what Jesus told people to do or just want to continue venting your sentiments against Christianity on every christian thread?

If you really cared to know though here's one:

Acts 1:8

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Na Jesus talk this one?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by tollyboy5(m): 9:19am On Apr 14
ReacherSaidNoth:
You have know no right to disturb others with your religious crap, it's not be force to be a gullible sheep.
The lady is a Christian, who dedicate her time to God and she's very sensible enough to know there is time for everything.

Not these stvpid ones that you'll tell you're in a hurry yet they'll say can't spare 10min for Jesus?
They talk like they're ready to convert you to light since they already judged you as someone in darkness.

The olodo op who couldn't get a lyrics right will also not get his Bible verses right.
It was right for his new teacher (The said lady) to want to preach to him not him preaching to his teacher.
He's just overzealous and knows nothing, she knew that so she avoided his convo.

3 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Jaycee07(m): 9:20am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Your own too much?

Did Jesus ever tell anyone to preach about him?

Jesus was preaching the gospel not himself!

Yes he did. Acts of Apostles 8:5 : Now Philip went down to the city of Sa·marʹi·a and began to preach the Christ to them.
So yes the early disciples preached preached about Jesus. Our salvation is impossible without having a relationship with him. He is the truth, the way and the life.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:20am On Apr 14
Druss:

You are deliberately looking for trouble. I wash my feet off this conversation with you. It is foolishness.

That's better!
Bye!

I like it when you guys run!
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Emmanuel30a: 9:21am On Apr 14
Why would an olosho and ashewo talks to me ABOUT GOD AND THE LORD JESUS CHRIST...?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:22am On Apr 14
Cartelips:

The gospel is about Jesus Christ, nothing else.

Jesus preached the gospel!

Was he preaching about himself?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Emmanuel30a: 9:22am On Apr 14
tollyboy5:

The lady is a Christian, who dedicate her time to God and she's very sensible enough to know there is time for everything.

Not these stvpid ones that you'll tell you're in a hurry yet they'll say can't spare 10min for Jesus?
They talk like they're ready to convert you to light since they already judged you as someone in darkness.

The olodo op who couldn't get a lyrics right will also not get his Bible verses right.
It was right for his new teacher (The said lady) to want to preach to him not him preaching to his teacher.
He's just overzealous and knows nothing, she knew that so she avoided his convo.
Werey leleyi o...
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:23am On Apr 14
Jaycee07:

Yes he did. Acts of Apostles 8:5 : Now Philip went down to the city of Sa·marʹi·a and began to preach the Christ to them.
So yes the early disciples preached preached about Jesus. Our salvation is impossible without having a relationship with him. He is the truth, the way and the life.

Was Jesus in Acts?

Show me where Jesus preached about himself to the 5000 he fed or the rich ruler who came to him?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:26am On Apr 14
TenQ:

What then is the Gospel Message o and give us proof?

Jesus went throughout Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, proclaiming the good news of the kingdom, and healing every disease and sickness among the people. Matthew 4:23

Was he preaching about himself?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Emmanuel30a: 9:27am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Your own too much?

AbuTwins, be like say you don get alert GOD WIN... Give bwin or money to buy bwin... Afterall, you are twin or a twin... Are you "intertwined"?
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Emmanuel30a: 9:28am On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:
2000 gods and almost 3000 religions exists but every other person is wrong except them grin
MuslimIgbo toti fagbo... Owa fema kan bi agbo...
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by youngestgrad(m): 9:30am On Apr 14
No offense bro but I think you are lying.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by AbuTwins: 9:32am On Apr 14
Emmanuel30a:
AbuTwins, be like say you don get alert GOD WIN... Give bwin or money to buy bwin... Afterall, you are twin or a twin... Are you "intertwined"?
tongue
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by lendahand(m): 9:44am On Apr 14
MuslimIgbo:
if i see you one on one i will prove to you that Jesus Christ is the only true God! Live proof.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by lendahand(m): 9:48am On Apr 14
Bmus41:
religious guy is a turn off for some girls

i believe there are billionaires and multimillionaires on this platform and i believe someone can turn me to a millionaire here
kindly check my profile for my account details
umu nwanyi Di aruru ana, most of them experiment frequently with iniquity and don't see it as a big deal. No wonder Solomon didn't find a single good woman in his time!
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by jaephoenix(m): 9:59am On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:
When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus

Ever met any girl who wants to chat pretty much about everything else with you but not about Jesus?

I have met quite a few.

Once was while I was traveling from Abuja to Port Harcourt in bus, and found myself on the last seat in the bus sitting right next to a young lady.

As expected, we chatted along the way and at some point even started singing Gospel songs together.

I could vividly remember when she corrected me while we were singing a popular Christian song, "Be magnified". She said it was I was not getting the lyrics right, and i was quite surprised because I've been proudly singing it that way since thinking it was correct prior to that, but she was the one that corrected me with confirmation online that she was right while I was wrong.

I appreciated her for that correction and things seemed to be going well between us until I took it to the next level as typical of me, and started preaching to her about Jesus, that it's important though not just to sing such songs about Him with our mouths but also really mean it from our hearts.

That was it and the same girl that was so passionately singing "be magnified oh Lord" and even corrected me when I got the lyrics wrong suddenly switched to silent mode.

She that was facing me prior to that but after I just said that, she immediately adjusted her body and started facing front.

I was wondering what I had done wrong or said that made her suddenly stop talking to me.

That was how it was until until we arrived at the bus terminal in Port Harcourt.

She refused to talk to me again in the bus just because I started preaching to her about Jesus.

God bless.
Imagine a Muslim stranger meets you and starts preaching the koran to u, forcing u to acquiesce that Allah is the greatest.
Yeah think about it

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Emmanuel30a: 10:00am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
tongue
Give me bwin or money to buy bwin...
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by TermsAC: 10:12am On Apr 14
Because it means you are annoying as fvck.

Would you want to listen too if we are having conversations like normal human then suddenly I want to talk to you about orumila because you sang a song from koto orun?

Over 3000 religion, but only you annoying Christian wants to talk about your religion all the time but don't want to listen to others.

3 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Tetraozonaitera: 10:22am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:

So Iran represents Muslims while Israel represents Christians? grin

How did Iran look for trouble?

The madness you wrote up there can cause the mods to ban you.

Is it Jesus inspired or demonic to abuse?

You are retarded upstairs.
You can turn my post to be anything you want. All I'm saying is stop attacking christian posts. As of the mods banning me.
I don't earn my living on Nairaland so, no shaking.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by GreatOchuks: 10:24am On Apr 14
Jesus girls are so boring,, I prefer the real ones .
Imagine waking me up from sleep to do midnight prayers on the same bed we committed fornication earlier on .

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by David160(m): 10:56am On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:
The second girl was someone I met in a cab after evening church service, on my way home. I decided to preach to her about Jesus, and initially when she didn't know what I was up to, she was all ears and very responsive. However once I started talking about Jesus, she snubbed me. She didn't seem interested in that kind of conversation at all.

I persisted though and wouldn't easily give up on her despite her snub, so I continued even after we had come down from the car, and followed her and was still telling her about Jesus. Even my friend who was in the car with me was just laughing at the back, as if saying that she must agree by fire or by force.

The girl surprisingly though stopped and made it clear to me that she was interested in talking with me but not about Jesus.

She seemed to be giving me a last chance to tell her something else instead, however since that was all I wanted to speak to her about, I had to let her go since accepting Jesus wasn't by force but by choice, and she's apparently made hers.

God bless.

Learn to mind ur business
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by Annahh(f): 11:23am On Apr 14
It shows their love for Jesus has grown cold. The truth is many of them that say they love Jesus don't love him at all, the most annoying ones are the online ones that claim spirit filled believers but the picture can stir lust in a brother's heart.

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by kikake: 11:37am On Apr 14
jesusjnr2020:
The second girl was someone I met in a cab after evening church service, on my way home. I decided to preach to her about Jesus, and initially when she didn't know what I was up to, she was all ears and very responsive. However once I started talking about Jesus, she snubbed me. She didn't seem interested in that kind of conversation at all.

I persisted though and wouldn't easily give up on her despite her snub, so I continued even after we had come down from the car, and followed her and was still telling her about Jesus. Even my friend who was in the car with me was just laughing at the back, as if saying that she must agree by fire or by force.

The girl surprisingly though stopped and made it clear to me that she was interested in talking with me but not about Jesus.

She seemed to be giving me a last chance to tell her something else instead, however since that was all I wanted to speak to her about, I had to let her go since accepting Jesus wasn't by force but by choice, and she's apparently made hers.

God bless.

Religious arguments are a no-win argument many people don't engage in.

2 Likes

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by EbullientBro(m): 11:40am On Apr 14
I have experience that, she even sing in the church choir but whenever I want to share the word of God with her while we are chatting, she will slow her response or say stop. but whenever we chat dirty, she becomes fully active and lively.
Lust generation embarassed

1 Like

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by ejieddy: 11:46am On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Your own too much?

And what is the gospel?

Act 8:5 KJV Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them. The gospel is Christ Jesus crucified, buried and resurrected. It is Him we preach...

Col 1:27-28 KJV 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

It is Christ we preach, not church, not doctrine, not right or wrong, not bad or good, not even heaven or hell but a person, Christ Jesus. Preaching Jesus properly will cover all the aforementioned.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by MuslimIgbo: 11:49am On Apr 14
lendahand:
if i see you one on one i will prove to you that Jesus Christ is the only true God! Live proof.
Lol
You'll prove to me using your bible, right? Then you lack wisdom and common sense.
What makes your bible truer and more authentic than 100s of other religious books? Your bible that's even filled with errors, contradictions, missing verses and chapters depending on the authors, etc.
Even the person that wrote the most famous version - King James - is a murderer, rapist and he slept with his mother. GO AND FIND OUT AND TELL ME IT'S A LIE.

Even some of your fellow christain brethren don't believe Jesus is God. Some say he's a Messiah, some say son of God, some say message/prophet and some say part of God etc.
If you can prove to me that Jesus is God WITHOUT saying "the bible says", maybe I can believe you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by VULCAN(m): 11:52am On Apr 14
The world is full of people who have never read the bible but continuously attempt to quote from it.

No wonder they are so confused

AbuTwins:
Your own too much?

Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by miketayo(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:
Your own too much?

That was literally his last command to us before ascending. Go and make disciples of all nation.
Re: When She Wants To Talk To You About Everything Else But Jesus by miketayo(m): 12:38pm On Apr 14
AbuTwins:

So Iran represents Muslims while Israel represents Christians? grin

How did Iran look for trouble?

The madness you wrote up there can cause the mods to ban you.

Is it Jesus inspired or demonic to abuse?

Israel doesn't represent Christians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Tithe Really Means / How You Can Avoid Defiling Yourself On Valentine's Day / The Faith Of Usain Bolt In 5 Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.