Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57132 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by alezzy13: 7:25pm On Apr 15
meobizy:
Fake story aimed at making people post. Lol. Trolls go use their ten accounts post different opinions, even fight themselves join over the matter.

And you know this how?

The scenario he painted is not unusual in most organisations, sadly.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:28pm On Apr 15
Hassanmaye:

Is That not what women want big 🥒
his own might be small
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Goalnaldo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15
If there's one thing I hate is losing the respect of people. That is why I always resist the urge to woo girls who greet or respect me a lot. I value respect more than the cravings of my dick.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Stayingalive: 7:30pm On Apr 15
ifinger:

Gboju as u pipe am u for contunu as u no do again just luck up ! Pesin wey don see Ur noodle no go wan reSpect u Na?! I once fkd an lady 8yrs older dam me since then I de call her by name no more hanty
Omo na how everybody dey carry themselves o. I have bleeped my colleague like this. Everything died and we both are working

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by edunaragold(f): 7:34pm On Apr 15
What do you expect,that a woman for u,for her mind she has brought u down ,u better wake her up by checking and don't take nonsense from her
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by labake1(f): 7:35pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.

As an Ambassador against men that cheats on their wives, guy just go and apologize to your wife and run all necessary tests to confirm that you are safe. No go give innocent person pikin infection.

She don see you finish abi you expect her to dey roll for ground? There is nothing you can do about it unless you sit her down and ask her what she wants
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by NairalandGOAT1: 7:36pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

You're just so unbelievably shameless!!

You had an extramarital affair and you still have the guts to rub it on our faces??

I pray your wife catches you in the act next time!

If only you have not even contracted STI to go and infect the innocent wife!!

Rubbish!!

I hate cheating men!!!!!

They are all Compound F👀ls
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Emdebby2: 7:37pm On Apr 15
Oga manager you deserve it. Since you don't know what work ethics means. You crossed the boundary so what do you expect. You want her to bow down and worship you after exposing your unclothedness to her while both of you are still in the same organization. I only pity the woman you married.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ugwumichael(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15
Bushmeat don catch hunter
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by piriton: 7:38pm On Apr 15
She will soon report to your wife
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by crossbreedwears(m): 7:38pm On Apr 15
Omo you dey very blunt oh
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation
Isolate her from the group
Anyone found with her gossiping
1 week suspension straight.
They will avoid her like plague
Her power is in the group
Now no one will want to be a part of her plans or whatever she wants to share.

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by crossbreedwears(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15
Lol lol lol
NEUDUDE:

The idiot even say she do am well lol grin

I don laugh miss road
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by samwash(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man "she said no problem,"

Guy man !!! Na there you f""k up.
How you go tell her such thing the very next day, you go loss your respect na.
You for lock up, she for lock up, everything go die naturally since you nor want the relationship.
He get the way Dem dey play this kind parole.

3 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by crossbreedwears(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15
For work environment baba she go disrespect you
DiskJokeyManic:
How do u pple do dis? How do u people complain about losing ur respect afta sleeping wit a lady?

Can Neva be me!!! My respect dey always stay intact ooo no matter what
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Kingzjayzee: 7:40pm On Apr 15
Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked
mysterious answer cheesy grin grin
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Goalnaldo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 15
iLegendd:
I know this post will soon hit front page and feminists will abuse you. They'll say you took advantage of her instead of she being the one who took advantage of you.

You wasted money buying barbecue 10k-20k, Hollandia 1.5k, paying for hotel, 20-25k, and her TP 5k. That is a total of 37-40k or more.

That is about $38. Let's just call it $40. Yes, it's small, but if you buy a meme crypto coin with that $40, in 2025, you may end up withdrawing more than a million Naira.

You missed this opportunity and still lost respect. If your wife finds out, you'll still lose your marriage. If the CEO of the hotel finds out, you may still lose your job. She didn't even give you a Mouth Action, but she don blow your spirit.

People will still blame you for not acting like Joseph.

She's a bad girl and you're an unfaithful husband. The only men that are meant to cheat are billionaires and multimillionaires.

My dear, if you sack her, she'll expose you and still find your wife and tell her.

If you had banged her well, she would've been worshipping you by now, but no, you laid on the bed and she did 80% of the work.

Most times, women respect a man based on how good he is in bed and how he can provide.

If any of them is missing, don't expect total respect.

The only option is for you to act like she doesn't exist, or continue having sex with her, but this time, deliver like a man or quit the job or sack her and lose your marriage.

The end.
you write so well, reminds me of nwaamaikpe. Okay I remember, you are a writer
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by sweetTai(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15
Sleep with her again. And if she continues to disrespect you, continue to sleep with her. She go get tired and move on.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sirchiboy: 7:47pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Which style did you both do?
You did the wrong style that is why

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Goalnaldo(m): 7:47pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247 I doff my hat for you. Respect. You have said it all.

Most ladies think because they have a vagina, they can do anyhow. Well I blame men like the op that allows their dicks do the thinking for them. My girlfriend has visited me twice. We did everything but Bleep. She was literally begging me to knack her I refused. Because I know once I do that she will use it to manipulate me especially as she claimed she's a virgin. I told her before that I want her to continue being a virgin that it's the best gift she can give to her future husband even if we don't end up together
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by phorget(m): 7:48pm On Apr 15
cococandy:

This is why a lot of you don’t thrive in regulated environments

How do you mean?
Two adults having a consensual agreement shouldn't be anything to worry about,the only thing is when one now uses it as a yardstick to disrespect the other one.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Stayingalive: 7:48pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
you're running your mouth like tap. That lady definitely had evidence and proof of their sex excapade. The manager will most likely lose his job and she might make it get to his wife table. You think she was disrespecting him for nothing?
Naso una dey think too far. Evidence where? And if so, you think say she go dey go around dey go show am?
Na make baba just apologize for the foolish talk I’m don go talk

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by adabaraabdul: 7:51pm On Apr 15
you already crossed the line. Sack her. the disrespect wouldn't stop.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

She never respected u just wanted to use u and she has, u also showed ur weakness to her so sex or o sex she has seen u finish or so she thinks.

2ndly u seem like a very poor judge in character or else I should have seen the signs and prepared urself for them well ahead.

3nd she also knows u are married and maybe thinks cos she were scared or remorseful about the sex and wany to keep it a secret she has some power over u. Lol

The question now is how do u take the beast u created overnight...

I don't support marital infidelity but if u must atleast do it with sense.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by AfDapone: 7:53pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo. She wants to be able to determine how others are. I know the thing she wants. She wants to be able to sack her colleagues and show them that she is in control. Lool

Isolation
Isolate her from the group
Anyone found with her gossiping
1 week suspension straight.
They will avoid her like plague
Her power is in the group
Now no one will want to be a part of her plans or whatever she wants to share.
She will know you mean business.

Finally avoid your workers pussy

Oga, this advice and confidence you instill deserve reward.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ukaface(f): 7:55pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

See am?
You ain’t even remorse over cheating on your wife, but worried over being disrespected.

Where that guy that said men don’t cheat?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MasterTeeUSA: 8:00pm On Apr 15
Tough situation - If you fire her, she might go crazy and report you to your wife and Boss...beware of a woman's scorn.

If you keep her on the job, she will continue to disrespect you.

Possible solution - Ask her out again and discuss this issue. If she rejects being asked out or if she does and does not change....then she always wanted to disrespect you...

Now, you will have to do the harder task...talk to your Boss about what transpired that you are wrong for betraying the trust in you and Pastor, so he can call a meeting between you and wife to break the issues down...and seek forgiveness...then fire her. That way, you are already proactive against what she will do in advance. If you don't care for your marriage, then just fire her. When she goes crazy, you won't care cos crazy she will.

quote author=Freshtruth post=129452449]I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Pls advise me what to do pls. [/quote]
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Tunde835(m): 8:01pm On Apr 15
Your supervisor don give you answer sack am.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by saveman91(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15
You're married but u come slept with ur coworker see as u disappoint urself
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Jefferyhi86(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15
Wat a big mistake, dat y rather employ not good looking girl, as a manager in an hotel, its a big mistake if u av anything to sexual to do with ur staggt, na big see finish. Dats why wen de act funny i give it to them hot n tell me u av no right to disrespect me cos i ni de fuccck u
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by WorldRichest: 8:08pm On Apr 15
Sack her Mama, make she go dey do her full time Olosho work. You self, you be male Olosho
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by alizma: 8:10pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Two things went wrong according to your write up. You said she satisfied you when the reverse was supposed to be the case, clearly you didn't do your other room assignment properly, I am serious on this
Secondly, you called her out to a hotel, made love to her and you woke her up the next day to say this won't happened again and you expect her to clap for you. Maybe you should have also tell her that she is a harlot because that was exactly what you mean by your arrangement( sleeping with her and telling her to walk away as if nothing happened). Unfortunately for you, you don't know that she now thinks this is something you had been doing it others and telling them it is over after the first round. If you are not careful, you will soon see yourself thrown out of that hotel because she will do everything to bring you down.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by lacasera14(m): 8:15pm On Apr 15
Then continue sleeping with her and enjoying your disrespect.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.