Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57218 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Villa12(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:

See person wey dey talk.
You knack and I knack.
I no misbehave now you dey misbehave
Say you be wetin
As how.
If you want to be do anyhow better be ready to leave the job. Go tell people say I knack and I go tell them say na 5k u collect.
Dey play.

OP will lose his job and marriage if he try rubbish. The girl has nothing to lose than the job
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ifinger: 6:13pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.

Gboju as u pipe am u for contunu as u no do again just luck up ! Pesin wey don see Ur noodle no go wan reSpect u Na?! I once fkd an lady 8yrs older dam me since then I de call her by name no more hanty
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by westside365: 6:13pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Your case na I no want peace, na vowlence I want.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Villa12(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:

Lol. For this economy. You think it is social media dey play

He no marry ex hkup gal na.
Op has alot to lose than the girl.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by yewit37486: 6:13pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:
You know that saying that you should never poop where you eat? This is the reason. At what point did you come to realise that sleeping with your staff is bad? Is it before or after sleeping with her?

Obviously she liked you and wanted something more, but your plan was to hit and run. You treated her bad and now you're surprised that she's disrespecting you.

What I'll suggest you do is to take her out again and apologize to her, because you've wronged her. If both of you are single and want to continue the relationship discreetly, its ok. But it must not be allowed to affect the job. Both of you should spell out the terms of the relationship. If it's something that cannot work for one reason or the other, then you should also be able to break it off in a civilised manner. If that is not possible one of you will have to leave the establishment.

Personally I'll prefer you leave (both as a matter of honour and as punishment for sleeping with someone under your care and supervision) instead of trying to force her out

Unfortunately, he is a married man and he only told the girl AFTERWARDS.
He hasn't conducted himself as someone deserving of respect so he shouldn't be surprised at the disrespect he is receiving.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by GENTLETEE(m): 6:13pm On Apr 15
What were you expecting?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sirianese: 6:14pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

Wow.
What's her crime?
Some of you will be worse than Idi Amin, Abacha and Hitler combined if given the opportunity to be in power

Insurbpdination and lack of professionalism
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
Op has alot to lose than the girl.

Is like you still be teenager.

If not you will know managers are not easily sacked for promiscuity.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:15pm On Apr 15
efemena5050:
malinctus I never expected u to comprehend my write up judging from the recommendations u gave so Bleep out......mutual sex! With one party all acting moral all of a sudden .......let's reverse the scenery here let's assume it was ur wife or the op wife tht did this when u find out as the husband will u clap for ur wife .....the guy messed up ...he was married not single ....he is the boss (oga) ......so u see .....learn to reason objectively and not in a lopsided manner ....combium

Go work as secretary first. Agree to sex willingly then misbehave.
This epistles you will write it in your next cv

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Villa12(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:

Is like you still be teenager.

If not you will know managers are not easily sacked for promiscuity.
i laugh at your ignorance in Swahili. You go know say woman get power pass man. That girl will prove to him the power of women. OP will kiss his job goodbye and also lose his marriage. Is like you don't know how many people eyeing his position? You be ogbonte grin

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Felaincarnated: 6:17pm On Apr 15
Apologize for Bleep wey sweet 2 of dem and taking her out for a second time as who? Oga madam, dude is a married man and only had a fling. She should deal with it
thesicilian:
You know that saying that you should never poop where you eat? This is the reason. At what point did you come to realise that sleeping with your staff is bad? Is it before or after sleeping with her?

Obviously she liked you and wanted something more, but your plan was to hit and run. You treated her bad and now you're surprised that she's disrespecting you.

What I'll suggest you do is to take her out again and apologize to her, because you've wronged her. If both of you are single and want to continue the relationship discreetly, its ok. But it must not be allowed to affect the job. Both of you should spell out the terms of the relationship. If it's something that cannot work for one reason or the other, then you should also be able to break it off in a civilised manner. If that is not possible one of you will have to leave the establishment.

Personally I'll prefer you leave (both as a matter of honour and as punishment for sleeping with someone under your care and supervision) instead of trying to force her out
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by dangermouse(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:
Them serve you respect or TOTO

You chose TOTO

You can’t have the two at once

Carry Fanta go River and have a bath of shame

To Fvck coworker and have peace of mind you’ll need connection because it doesn’t end well

Office romance can only lead one to disgrace especially when one or both are married.

Stay out of it folks
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by OloolaSunky1122(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

IDAN….
you’ve enjoy the first round…
Let her dominate the second round..,
😀😀😀😀😀 odogwu
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by atilla(m): 6:18pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Damn. I thought ur name was very wicked man after reading ur post. Funny thing is Ur 100 percent correct
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by efemena5050(m): 6:19pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:

Go work as secretary first. Agree to sex willingly then misbehave.
This epistles you will write it in your next cv
wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:20pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
i laugh at your ignorance in Swahili. You go know say woman get power pass man. That girl will prove to him the power of women. OP will kiss his job goodbye and also lose his marriage. Is like you don't know how many people eyeing his position? You be ogbonte grin

Lol.

See person wey never know how company works.
Even the owners self are not saints.
You think the gal who is a mere worker.

Maybe she will need to Bleep the owner so they will sack the manager.

No be today things dey happen for company
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sirianese: 6:21pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

OP the mistake you made was cutting off the relationship immediately after you banged her, now she feels used and she's out for revenge. If you go back to her now, she knows you can be pushed around therefore she always has the upper hand...

You should've kept banging till you both naturally get tired of each other, otherwise just keep your dìck to yourself and avoid wahala
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by rafcrown(m): 6:23pm On Apr 15
Campaign after election like one politician with international bore hole project.
Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BscHolder: 6:24pm On Apr 15
SAMBARRY:
lol your pen1s wan carry you go where you no know grin
grin grin grin
Probably that's my John Thomas doing the talking 🤣

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Villa12(m): 6:25pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:

Lol.

See person wey never know how company works.
Even the owners self are not saints.
You think the gal who is a mere worker.

Maybe she will need to Bleep the owner so they will sack the manager.

No be today things dey happen for company
anyhow she wan do am no be your business. The manager is a gonna. It might be the person eyeing his position that lure that girl to him. He don buy market

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by LOVEGINO(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15
AqualinaXYZ:
Them serve you respect or TOTO

You chose TOTO

You can’t have the two at once

Carry Fanta go River and have a bath of shame

To Fvck coworker and have peace of mind you’ll need connection because it doesn’t end well
nothing like connection. E don cast, e don cast.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Dozzywest(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

Nigerian women really weaponize sex ooo.
To them na tool of control.
Manager you timid
Wey you for change for am.
Madam I bought you drinks. I paid for the whole stuff. You agreed now it is over. You are not acting well again. Better change or else I will treat you as disgruntled staff.

Staff that you vetted and employed. You toast am she gree. I am sure you gave her money.
No whine me oo
Well spoken like a true chap
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BscHolder: 6:27pm On Apr 15
orohbiro:
don't mind all most all the men here have mental problem trust me
I will disgrace and spill your identity publicly if you don't stay clear.
Transgender man with an impotent dicck. Thunder fire cryyou there
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Yugoslavia247(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15
Villa12:
anyhow she wan do am no be your business. The manager is a gonna. It might be the person eyeing his position that lure that girl to him. He don buy market

I am sure you are talking from movies and not experience.

Companies will sack all the line workers and protect the manager. You think manager na child's play

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by okoroemeka(m): 6:30pm On Apr 15
efec:
Never ever mix business and pleasure. She has seen everything, what else is there to be afraid of?
it is not an issue of seen everything,he rejected the woman after fucking her which is not a wise move because you cannot predict the reaction of a woman scorned,if he played his cards right he has broken her only power by knacking her pussy and could have used such advantage to control her not discard her,he could even turn the lady to his mole and she will be feeding him info on what is going on,he should be very careful how this is handled

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Emmanuel30a: 6:30pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Werey,...
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MightySparrow: 6:31pm On Apr 15
I am laughing in your d*ck's language.

Great men join in the laughter

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MrSly(m): 6:32pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:

Wow.
What's her crime?
Some of you will be worse than Idi Amin, Abacha and Hitler combined if given the opportunity to be in power
What is your point?
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sirmwill: 6:34pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

God should just help you, she should have your nudes... Probably she took pictures while you were sleeping....

You are f**ked 😂

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MrSly(m): 6:36pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

No matter what if you did you work with her well the memories will always brighten her mood and she will give you even more respect. You were lazy with her. No good memories to keep her bright.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by treatise: 6:36pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Since you slept with her and you lost your respect as a result wait on her to sleep with you so that you can regain your respect. You're welcome.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ObalendeCMS: 6:44pm On Apr 15
Just like the op, na so many "ogas" for nigeria dey do.
That girl go 4qup; you tin say you wise. Abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Please Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For My Number - Pretty Firefighter / Atiku’s Gotel Communications: Why We Sacked Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.