Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu (57686 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Azazyel: 10:54pm On Apr 16
emmydee:

You are another example of a coward

So she is brave simply cos she is telling people to go against the working policy of the government. Are you even thinking at all? You wanna raze down the country cos your candidate did not win. If you want to show how brave you are, go to the federal government X handle and post what Aisha just posted. Keyboard warrior! The hatred in your heart has blinded you that you can't even see the little good that Tinubu has done. Even Obi acknowledged the fact that he did something good at least.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 10:55pm On Apr 16
predictor1:
Because the foreign reserve is majorly used as a tool to cover import and export of goods. Nigeria is a major importer. So don't expect your foreign reserve not to go down or up due to demand. It's also used to settle debts. So expect it to even fall more when euro bond debts are settled later this year.
So, amid the crash on the Naira, your government dug deeper into its reserves to settle debts, and cover import costs — all things it has almost always had to do before now —rather than engage in activities to sure up its currency? undecided
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Babalegba(m): 10:56pm On Apr 16
Kingspin:
Remember
Nigeria is selling dollars at a discount.
The question is how long do we do it?
Until the reforms kick in. Naira has been severely undervalued for some time, Cbn intervenes to nudge the market in the right direction. It will find it's value when the refineries start working, the economic reforms kick in and there is liquidity in the market. Dollar hoarders are going to cry very soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Nairalander248: 11:01pm On Apr 16
Babalegba:
Wow, sense will not kee you.The best thing for you to do right now is to sell all your belongings,car hous and land. Then get a huge loan and buy dollars now after all you'll be doubling your money in eight months time. Easy money for you. Put your money where your mouth is.

Just created a post for you and I...

Let's come back in 2025
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by predictor1: 11:05pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
So, amid the crash on the Naira, your government dug deeper into its reserves to settle debts, and cover import costs — all things it has almost always had to do before now —rather than engage in activities to sure up its currency? undecided
Ok, they should leave debts unpaid and ban all importations and every other forex obligations. Na you wise pass. wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by yewit37486: 11:08pm On Apr 16
I thoroughly dislike this woman. People like her and Reno are in the same whatsapp group of making incendiary statements. Attention seekers.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Apr 16
predictor1:
Ok, they should leave debts unpaid and ban all importations and every other forex obligations. Na you wise pass. wink
Leave debts unpaid, why? The Government has been paying off debts before all of this started so I don't see reason why the same activities would suddenly result in the deep depletion we continue to witness of the reserves. It doesn't make any sense given that the dollar has not changed much in all that while and the reserves are maintained in dollars. undecided
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16
Azazyel:

So she is brave simply cos she is telling people to go against the working policy of the government. Are you even thinking at all? You wanna raze down the country cos your candidate did not win. If you want to show how brave you are, go to the federal government X handle and post what Aisha just posted. Keyboard warrior! The hatred in your heart has blinded you that you can't even see the little good that Tinubu has done. Even Obi acknowledged the fact that he did something good at least.
The problem is yours. I no follow. Enjoy the good things Tinubu has done. Enjoy ooo. I don japa tey tey. Keep enjoying all the things. No complain ooo, e joor🙏🙏
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Babalegba(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16
yewit37486:
I thoroughly dislike this woman. People like her and Reno are in the same whatsapp group of making incendiary statements. Attention seekers.
I don't really believe that the woman made the statement. It might all be the work of people trying to damage her reputation
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by predictor1: 11:19pm On Apr 16
Kobojunkie:
Leave debts unpaid, why? The Government has been paying off debts before all of this started so I don't see reason why the same activities would suddenly result in the deep depletion we continue to witness of the reserves. It doesn't make any sense given that the dollar has not changed much in all that while and the reserves are maintained in dollars. undecided
Which depletion do you continue to see? It rose in Dec Jan. Went down in March and suddenly it's "deep depletion we continue to see".

Maybe you should explain why there's a convergence between the official rate and black market rate.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by ebenholer2(m): 11:20pm On Apr 16
She is only advising the fellow OBIDIENTS who are just 3% of the nation population. So OBEDIENTS kindly follow your leader’s advice so as to increase your travails.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Azazyel: 11:23pm On Apr 16
emmydee:

The problem is yours. I no follow. Enjoy the good things Tinubu has done. Enjoy ooo. I don japa tey tey. Keep enjoying all the things. No complain ooo, e joor🙏🙏

Oh so cos you don japa, you want to raze down the country. I see grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by yewit37486: 11:24pm On Apr 16
Babalegba:
I don't really believe that the woman made the statement. It might all be the work of people trying to damage her reputation

From her previous utterances, it's not beyond her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16
mankan2k7:
Enemy of Nigeria
My dear, Nigeria is the enemy of itself.
Your country is a pure example of shithole.
Take it or leave it.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 11:29pm On Apr 16
predictor1:
Which depletion do you continue to see? It rose in Dec Jan. Went down in March and suddenly it's "deep depletion we continue to see". Maybe you should explain why there's a convergence between the official rate and black market rate.
Interesting claim considering the latest dip in the reserves began about the same time that the Government claimed it had begun working on the Naira. And unlike previous dips previous dips on the same account which I assume went to serving debts, import needs, etc., this most recent dip has yet to level out even after almost 30 days. So, I am at a loss here when it comes to exactly what it is you are attempting to blindly argue. grin

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:30pm On Apr 16
Azazyel:

You people are cowards. I have never heard of a country so blessed and so poorly run like Nigeria and you guys accept it from your leaders. That is why they call you shithole. You guys can accept anything.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:31pm On Apr 16
Azazyel:

Only cowards reason this way. No balls.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Azazyel: 11:32pm On Apr 16
emmydee:

You people are cowards. I have never heard of a country so blessed and so poorly run like Nigeria and you guys accept it from your leaders. That is why they call you shithole. You guys can accept anything.

Why don't you come here and lead a revolution if you care so much about this country?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16
Max24:

So, do you believe in changing your country by cursing it or contributing your part. What alternative solution has Aisha offered to the problems of the country other than to be bitter that her candidate lost election? Is that how opposition is done in developed countries? Praying for things to get worse and Happy when it does and call it propaganda when things are going right? My believe is that we can disagree with govt without wishing the country evil.

I had contributed my part. My friends also made their own contributions yet ours were not appreciated. Mark my words “ Nigeria will never work”.
As long as your leaders will not stop stealing public funds, it’s not gonna work. Even in the next 50 years, e no go work.
No matter how hard you work, if you keep pouring water inside a basket, it’s never gonna get filled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16
Azazyel:

Why don't you come here and lead a revolution if you care so much about this country?
You saw the Arab spring? That’s how people with balls roll
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Babalegba(m): 11:41pm On Apr 16
Azazyel:

Don't mind the clown. He was in the country before and did not lead a revolution,now he is safely ensconced in another man's country as a refugee, he is belittling the people not disgracing their country overseas claiming asylum

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Azazyel: 11:42pm On Apr 16
emmydee:

Only cowards reason this way. No balls.

I voted for Obi in the last election and he lost. I wasn't happy but I accepted it and moved on. Obi said no obidient should engage in violence which was quite thoughtful of him. Right now, he is working on himself to come back stronger. He identified the areas where he failed. Now that is a brave man! You on the other hand are the real coward! Did you even vote in the last election? Why did you run away from Nigeria if you were brave?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Afamed: 11:43pm On Apr 16
This kind of bitter soul ehhhh
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Azazyel: 11:44pm On Apr 16
Babalegba:
Don't mind the clown. He was in the country before and did not lead a revolution,now he is safely ensconced in another man's country as a refugee, he is belittling the people not disgracing their country overseas claiming asylum

He is an enemy of Nigeria. It's very obvious. He was even talking about Arab spring. That guy na real idiot

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by goshee: 11:50pm On Apr 16
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria
Same way you you display your stupidity because your principal won by crook. Your own foolishness is legendary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by emmydee(m): 11:51pm On Apr 16
Babalegba:
I like this. You are a slave in your own country.
What a pity!
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by goshee: 11:51pm On Apr 16
thesicilian:
This woman again with her politics of bitterness and hatred. I wonder how her husband copes with her
if your papa can code with the womb that begat a bingo like you, why can't her husband?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by hardam003: 11:56pm On Apr 16
No doubt an enemy of the state just dropped her stupidity as a message...
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Nlandmodesfku: 12:16am On Apr 17
Racoon:
The lie and propaganda government is simply subsidising the dollar just as they are doing with the fraudulent fuel subsidy case. This is because the price of goods and services are not on a commensurate downward trend as the dollar is allegedly doing. This is why Reno Omokri propaganda of recent is only focused on this issue.
I stopped following Reno omokiri on All platforms because he's a sold out glutton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by wonderiyke(m): 12:18am On Apr 17
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria

You that can see progress, we dey hail you ooooo.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Morphinne: 12:29am On Apr 17
Her advice only makes sense if you’re going to be using the dollars for purchases outside the shores of Nigeria because your USD being a more stable currency retains its value (outside the country) but advising people who aren’t intending to buy anything abroad to hold their dollars is not only stuupeed but ridiculous at the same time. The USD you bought @1800 naira is now worth 1000 naira.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

GEJ Militarizes Abuja For His Declaration / Nigerians Ask Atiku To Travel To The US (Photos) / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.