Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu (59425 Views)

Convert Your Dollars To Naira Before Dangote Refinery Starts – Omokri To Nigeria / Naira Will Appreciate, Dump Your Dollars To Avoid Tears – Onanuga / Wike Replies Ganduje: Your Dollars Won't Work In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:53am On May 14
Beverlyjean:
This woman should not come and cause wahala for us abeg ...what sort of evil talk is this
she has been vindicated true or false

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:54am On May 14
Latakia:
And this was the person pencil down to become finance minister under Obi government grin
hope you are enjoying the current finance minister? Una think say na cartel we dey run here

3 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:55am On May 14
Wainey:
ok, sorry. Captain Dollar-man.

Ur 1k dollar will be worth N500k by december
na wetin una talk for una WhatsApp group or u are on drugs?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:57am On May 14
Max24:
Very useless woman. All they pray for is the downfall of the country. Back to sender !
check the rate today, u need the prayer more

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Inspirer1: 10:06am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:
what about today sir?
undecided undecidedAs in ehn,,,,,the Naira has dipped so so hard, obviously it wasn't what we were happy about that happened during that gain period..

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Beverlyjean(f): 10:14am On May 14
fuckingAyaya:
she has been vindicated true or false

Why should she encourage hoarding...she is part of the problems... why should a Nigerian in Nigeria saving dollars , thereby making it scarce and in turn makes it expensive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Hedonisco: 10:19am On May 14
Beverlyjean:

Why should she encourage hoarding...she is part of the problems... why should a Nigerian in Nigeria saving dollars , thereby making it scarce and in turn makes it expensive

Some of you have subpar IQ and it is shocking. So you will tell me how to save my own money and forbid me from protecting my hard earned fiat from inflationary debasement?

Of course the Naira is Nigeria's legal tender, but that doesn't make possessing any other foreign currency illegal. I don't go about spending dollars in Nigeria. But I have the right to own the dollar. When I own or save a dollar, it's not called "hoarding". It is my rightfully acquired/saved asset. Don't be stupid.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Madups(m): 10:19am On May 14
Beverlyjean:

one of these days common sense go locate you. Say amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Beverlyjean(f): 10:23am On May 14
Madups:
one of these days common sense go locate you. Say amen.

U are the one inevitably without an atom of sense ...try to counter what I just said ...u can't

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by sihamey: 10:34am On May 14
Wainey:
Seriously this woman does not have brain.
2months ago, if u have a $1000k, u can buy N1.8m worth of goods.
Now that ur 1k dollar can only buy N1m.
If u decide to take this advice, ur 1k dollar may only buy N700k worth of things in the near future.
No wonder Obi decided to take advice from a mad man instead of his supporters
How much can 1k dollar buy me goods today ?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Beverlyjean(f): 10:35am On May 14
Hedonisco:

Some of you have subpar IQ and it is shocking. So you will tell me how to save my own money and forbid me from protecting my hard earned fiat from inflationary debasement?

Of course the Naira is Nigeria's legal tender, but that doesn't make possessing any other foreign currency illegal. I don't go about spending dollars in Nigeria. But I have the right to own the dollar. When I own or save a dollar, it's not called "hoarding". It is my rightfully acquired/saved asset. Don't be stupid.

That's why u don't even have an IQ ... criminality is now a part of u... why don't u also hoard petrol and say u bought it with ur money ... can't u see u are as dumb as most Nigerians ... mention one country in this world that hoard another countries foreign currency , in hopes for his own country's currency to be devalued ....mention one country that tries that nonsense in this world ... eris and pounds have more value that the dollars .... Will the Chinese citizens start to hoard it so to make it scarce and then expensive so that those that truly need it fir foreign trips will pay thru their nose , all in the name of making money ... why are they not practicing it in ordinary Benin Republic, their currency is performing better than ours ...what do they produce ?? Abi u think they don't import most of what they use ?? 90 % of those that buy FX dont use it for essentials.... they just trade with it to make money ... FX should be purely handled by the banks ... imagine an ordinary BDC operator having over 5 million dollars to sell , while the banks will tell u they don't even have upto 500k dollars ...and u say its normal in ur head ... whr does that happen anywhere in the world ...mention one place .... Nigeria has always been an importing nation how come all of a sudden , our low production is sole reason the dollars is rising so fast like lightning...has it ever happened like this in the history of this country.... people are selling their houses to buy FX and then hoard it...this practice wasn't in existence many years ago... so why wudnt the dollar keep on rising ... FX is not produced as we all know ...its earned ... why should aisha encourage hoarding of FX ??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Madups(m): 2:10pm On May 14
Beverlyjean:

U are the one inevitably without an atom of sense ...try to counter what I just said ...u can't
your initial post consists of a statement and a question. That question is totally uncalled for because even an ss 1 kid should know that saving in dollars alone should not make value of the naira to nose dive if a lot of other things where in place.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Beverlyjean(f): 4:30pm On May 14
Madups:
your initial post consists of a statement and a question. That question is totally uncalled for because even an ss 1 kid should know that saving in dollars alone should not make value of the naira to nose dive if a lot of other things where in place.

But alot are not in place ... Will an American save his money in pounds or Euros just cos those ones have more value .... why can't they instead buy gold and hoard it... why FX??

2 Likes

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On May 14
Adiola:
Helinues how body na
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by beejaay: 6:00pm On May 14
Beverlyjean:

But alot are not in place ... Will an American save his money in pounds or Euros just cos those ones have more value .... why can't they instead buy gold and hoard it... why FX??

its not hoarding madam.. when a privage citizen feel that his country currency will devalue, he has the right to protect his living(this is done everywhere across the countries)... the job of protecting the currency lies with government.. everywhere around the world government work to protect their currency and citizen speculate to profit from it.... what do you think its called forex trading.. what do you think the hedge fund managers and forex trades do on their computers? they speculate..if you wanna see this in action, check USD price around 1:30pm every first friday of every month and see speculation at a glance....why do you think people castigated tinubu for letting naira free float? becasue he opened the gateway for unhindered speculation??usd, pounds, euro, cad$ and several others are free floated and therefore speculated to make money from... china refused to open his currency to speculation hence doesnt free float it...
so madam people speculating and making profit from it has nothing to do with hatred mostly... when the government actually is ready to wake up and be patriotic, then citizen will follow, but you and i know that our government is nothing but patriotic so why ask for patriotism when the leaders aint?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Sapasenator: 6:14pm On May 14
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria

Name calling as usual? Am I surprised?
When are you going to hold your failure president to account?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Otulaeke: 6:21pm On May 14
helinues:
grin

Easy way to become a witch

Just swear to whatever not to see the progress of your own country, lobatan.

How can some people do just because their principal loss in a contested election, the person wey come third oo and ever since they never wish the best for the country.

It's time for FG to consider banning any association with the name of Obidients.

We can't continue to be shying away about their bitterness, hatred and their evil wishes towards the progress and development of Nigeria

How market now werey
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Otulaeke: 6:22pm On May 14
EKONGKING:
Useless advice from useless person

How far now . How market. E don clear for your eye ?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Beverlyjean(f): 6:23pm On May 14
beejaay:

its not hoarding madam.. when a privage citizen feel that his country currency will devalue, he has the right to protect his living(this is done everywhere across the countries)... the job of protecting the currency lies with government.. everywhere around the world government work to protect their currency and citizen speculate to profit from it.... what do you think its called forex trading.. what do you think the hedge fund managers and forex trades do on their computers? they speculate..if you wanna see this in action, check USD price around 1:30pm every first friday of every month and see speculation at a glance....why do you think people castigated tinubu for letting naira free float? becasue he opened the gateway for unhindered speculation??usd, pounds, euro, cad$ and several others are free floated and therefore speculated to make money from... china refused to open his currency to speculation hence doesnt free float it...
so madam people speculating and making profit from it has nothing to do with hatred mostly... when the government actually is ready to wake up and be patriotic, then citizen will follow, but you and i know that our government is nothing but patriotic so why ask for patriotism when the leaders aint?

Hedge funds basically has to do with shares qnd bonds ... if anyone has an issue of his country's currency being unstable , what they should do is buy gold and not dollars .... a foreigners way of trading forex is different from ours ... they dont hoard ... we hoard ... Forex trading is based on unforseen circumstances like natural disasters, wars , and stuff like that ...and not based on hoarding.... hoarding is criminal....it can damage any country's economy.... whenever Saudi thru opec decides to cut short supply of Brend crude , what do u think happens?? The price of oil goes up ... we don't print FX ...we earn it ... and it should only be used to buy good or services only in the United States... not looking for it to go and exchange it with other currencies when u get to other countries or when u decide to keep it and wait for it to be scarce , then sell to make gains ...

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Latakia(f): 6:49am On May 15
fuckingAyaya:
hope you are enjoying the current finance minister? Una think say na cartel we dey run here
yes daddy I'm enjoying it and sorry for wailing and crying grin
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by kossyablaze(m): 8:12am On May 15
Wainey:
Seriously this woman does not have brain.
2months ago, if u have a $1000k, u can buy N1.8m worth of goods.
Now that ur 1k dollar can only buy N1m.
If u decide to take this advice, ur 1k dollar may only buy N700k worth of things in the near future.
No wonder Obi decided to take advice from a mad man instead of his supporters
oga hw far? U and am who get brain now?
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Wainey: 8:14am On May 15
kossyablaze:
oga hw far? U and am who get brain now?
she still no get brain, you cant be hoarding dollar as an investment plan which purely rest on speculations.

1 Like

Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by Bizibi(m): 9:31am On May 15
Beverlyjean:

That's why u don't even have an IQ ... criminality is now a part of u... why don't u also hoard petrol and say u bought it with ur money ... can't u see u are as dumb as most Nigerians ... mention one country in this world that hoard another countries foreign currency , in hopes for his own country's currency to be devalued ....mention one country that tries that nonsense in this world ... eris and pounds have more value that the dollars .... Will the Chinese citizens start to hoard it so to make it scarce and then expensive so that those that truly need it fir foreign trips will pay thru their nose , all in the name of making money ... why are they not practicing it in ordinary Benin Republic, their currency is performing better than ours ...what do they produce ?? Abi u think they don't import most of what they use ?? 90 % of those that buy FX dont use it for essentials.... they just trade with it to make money ... FX should be purely handled by the banks ... imagine an ordinary BDC operator having over 5 million dollars to sell , while the banks will tell u they don't even have upto 500k dollars ...and u say its normal in ur head ... whr does that happen anywhere in the world ...mention one place .... Nigeria has always been an importing nation how come all of a sudden , our low production is sole reason the dollars is rising so fast like lightning...has it ever happened like this in the history of this country.... people are selling their houses to buy FX and then hoard it...this practice wasn't in existence many years ago... so why wudnt the dollar keep on rising ... FX is not produced as we all know ...its earned ... why should aisha encourage hoarding of FX ??
the last administration has mortgaged the country's only survival for some loans and it is affecting everything,from the scarcity of dollars to inflation. You can't blame the citizens for hoarding when government hasn't fixed the the major things we lack as a nation.
Re: Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu by HIPROFILE(m): 9:21am On May 25
plumcomm:
until opposition plunge your life into penury,so you do opposition with investment?
Someone advised you on how to make your 1800 turn to 1000 in few weeks and you applaud that in the name of opposition?,something must be wrong with your sanity.
Mixing politics with business…what a life,God will punish the generation of those who wish this country to fail because they lost election.

You dont still get my point bro for me its childish to oppose a government just because you lost out I dont have the APC people kind of brain and mindset. If the government is doing well I will always applaud them my only gain here is a working country with stable and good economy! simple! But when I see the government keep wasting resources on unnecessary things at a time the country is not standing right economically then you expect me to keep shut because if I speak against their actions and policy it will be because I lost election bro please come off this mentality we can not move forward as a country with such mindset. All we need is a country with working economy which betters the livelihood of over 200M people not a country that spend on yatch, new presidential lodges, New SUV’s for its officials, taking upon certain policies and projects not really necessary at the time the economy isnt strong enough to bear the stress of these things?, Increasing wages for politicians while leaving out workers whose wage can barely afford basic food items not to talk of housing.

Bro Opposition is about speaking against policies and actions of the Government which we think is anti people cos its the peoples government afterall Emilokan was a careless word to be used by someone who wants to represent 200M people Now he has got it because it is his turn what is he doing with it?. Has he got it for himself and his clonies? or has he grabbed it for himself only? because it is his turn?

May God help Nigerians to leave above nepotism and tribal bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members / Woman Who Spoke Against Fuel Scarcity In 1994 Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.