Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) (63388 Views)

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by tunjijones(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Bazztadewu: 12:07pm On Apr 17
The end result is always death by accident,ritualists or AIDS.

9 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by johnog4sure: 12:07pm On Apr 17
but there are many people earning over 300k and they are not prostituting lets stop encouraging vices

24 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by NaijaCover(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17
Hmmmmmm
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Angelfrost(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17
GLouis:
If you don't have demonic agenda you will not be lying and posting nonsense like this. Tell people the truth of prostitution. It increases rape and homicide. It makes women wicked and cruel. Tell people the truth

Don't mind these useless lying idiots...!

12 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by dontrulee: 12:11pm On Apr 17
Make she enjoy her prime and get sense
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by sweetTai(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17
She forgot to calculate the cost of disease and yet unknown dangers of her lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by dododawa1: 12:12pm On Apr 17
Lie

Muhammad

Daughter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by AngelicBeing: 12:13pm On Apr 17
angry
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by richiemcgold: 12:14pm On Apr 17
It seems all her future plan is to raise her siblings. I wonder why the reporter didn't ask her about marriage. I will like to know if she ever dream of finally settling down with a man and raise a family.
RickyJesus:

She go come marry you las las.

Everything is not joke. I'm eager to know her plan for herself because she didn't say anything about her future plans. Something keeps telling me the girl might not live long and she probably knows. That's why she is trying to put her family/siblings on a sure footing.

Btw, I'm happily married and I have a happy home. If you're not yet married, you can go ahead and propose to her.

5 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Niok: 12:14pm On Apr 17
Bazztadewu:
The end result is always death by accident,ritualists or AIDS.
so u never see retired oloshis before
Dey play o
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by mmsen: 12:15pm On Apr 17
So, even after the man gave you 9million you still fit open nyash for 100k.

A....o lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Orlu13: 12:15pm On Apr 17
later now one idiot will say we men shouldn't judge by d past

if any olosho fish brain quote me, that person will receive it hot from me

11 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Apr 17
men are the problem mostly married men. the bad habit of carrying prostitutes that single men engage in and carry into their marriages is what we see in our society today.

these same men will always tell their fellow men that "bros, things are hard" but will spend huge sums on sex

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Efeosaze(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17
Let be business partner. Am a graphics designer & a printer likewise, What would you like to print?
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by bonechamberlain(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17
undecided
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by shaybebaby(f): 12:20pm On Apr 17
Economics of the sex, love the write up @Gerrard59.

Really boils down to supply and demand. If the demand isn't there, well like any business, it'll cease to exist.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by GenSpecifics: 12:20pm On Apr 17
My mum was also calling me frequently to complain about their needs and indirectly ask for money.

There is only one particular people that do this.

I had a girlfriend from that corner of the world whom I met in Abuja way back in 2007. She was supposed to be doing her IT but yet to get a job placement.

One day she broke down in tears after a phone call from her dad.

I asked her what was the problem and she told me that her dad said her mum was sick and they needed money to pay for her hospital bills. I inquired how much but she kept crying. I had to give her space to calm down and later asked her again that I could help.

She then turned to me and told me angrily that why should her father be asking her for money when he knows she is a student looking for her IT placement and that even if she had a job how much will they pay her as an OND IT student that her dad will be shouldering such responsibility and demands on her. I told her I could assist but she got even more angrier and told me that that's not the point . That does her father think she is doing prostitution in Abuja that he will be heaping his responsibility on her. She even said the father never have her a dime for her school fees after she left home for her OND program in Kogi.

21 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Meerahbel: 12:21pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
What exactly is the essence of this write-up??!

To encourage young ladies and girls that Prostitution is not so bad?!! undecided
obviously

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Nemesis0147(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17
D
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Franzinni: 12:23pm On Apr 17
This thread will derail lives ... It is very dangerous because it glorifies depravity and eventually it will inspire someone to go down that path and later the negatives will rear it's head.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by mightyhazel: 12:24pm On Apr 17
Their life their hustle..I don't blame them..but so far them no hurt person..

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by otherway: 12:27pm On Apr 17
Gerrard59:

No matter what, a time will come when men will not even want to bleep her for free.

Let her do something fast with her life if she ever escapes getting used for rituals..

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Iamgrey5(m): 12:27pm On Apr 17
The problem with taking care of her siblings with the money she makes from her prostitution job is that the siblings may not appreciate her when they eventually make it.

She needs to find a way out and try to build her life from scratch.

12 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by SmartyPants(m): 12:28pm On Apr 17
She earned 20m and immediately spent 10m buying things. I just shook my head.

She didnt think she could open her own spa even after mentioning how much money her old boss used to make.

This is actually a sad story.

19 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by LordIsaac(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17
She may have been used…you can’t have it all! It is impossible.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by ariesbull: 12:30pm On Apr 17
That doesn't make it right ...olosho is a dirty work and poverty isn't an excuse ..they get hooked just like yahoo guys

Even if they make the money they don't have the mental capacity to do something else

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by GenSpecifics: 12:30pm On Apr 17
Iamgrey5:
The problem with taking care of her siblings with the money she makes from her prostitution job is that the siblings may not appreciate her when they eventually make it.

That's what every hooker says to justify their dirty business.

The truth is that she is now hooked on sex with random strangers .

She is beyond repair.

9 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by ariesbull: 12:30pm On Apr 17
SmartyPants:
She earned 20m and immediately spent 10m buying things. I just shook my head.

She didnt think she could open her own spa even after mentoning how much money her old boss used to make.

This is actually a sad story.

most of these oloshos don't have that sense..mits wig and bleaching creams

5 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by ariesbull: 12:31pm On Apr 17
There is a terrible spirit of sex that posseses them ...it's called Incubus for men and Succubus for women.

It renders and tenders them useless

6 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Mikespecialone(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17
How I wish say I come this world as a woman

5 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by MatthiasChin: 12:32pm On Apr 17
Lalasticlala take this post down or......

Remember you are being google indexed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bride And Her 7 Bridesmaids Slay In Swimsuit (Photos) / Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / Nigerian Ladies Drop Pick Up Lines Married Men Have Used On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.