Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) (63327 Views)

My Experience With A Hook Up Girl Tonight (terrible) / I Joined A Hook Up Whatssap Group Chat Only To Find My Girlfriend As The Admin. / Married Man Caught While Looking For A Hook Up As His Lonely Wife Laments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by olarent: 12:33pm On Apr 17
She is a good person, but circumstances lead her to it. My advice for her is that she should look for business to do with the money in account and relocate from that high pay rent to lower environment and start business properly to leave street.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Wakolord(m): 12:34pm On Apr 17
in any circumstances a woman life can never be as hard as that of a man.

8 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by seborrhic: 12:35pm On Apr 17
Wainey:
Only a very few people make enough money monthly.
I know of many ashawo weh no get better 100k for account.
Don't mind them.
It's like Yahoo,people see yahoo guys living large and think it's like that.
.Meanwhile only like 5% of yahoo guys make it,others are living from hand to mouth and endlessly waiting for a client to fall

16 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17
While our senators are spending money on ashawos why we continue to praying that God have mercy on our senators.

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by usecondom(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17
I applaud her courage. She has a very large heart carrying the family's burden on her shoulder. I work with an organization that work closely with sex workers, before I joined them, I do hate and discriminate against sex workers.

My 3 years down in the field, I have learnt a lot. It's a privilege if you have all needs chartered for by your parents or families. Some people are going through a lot.
Sex work is a legit work, we all one way or the other pay for sex or received payment for sex. We all are sex workers, operations differ but we all are. I love you girl. I pray your siblings will be kind to you at the time you would be needing them.

Please, try figure what you can do as second source of income now that you still have the senator who's ready to sponsor that. I beg of you try set up or give him a proposal. God bless you and keep you safe.
Sex workers are human like us.
They have right like all human
They owns their body and it's their right and pride.
Protect sex workers and defend them when you can.
No condom no show!

6 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by RaptorX: 12:38pm On Apr 17
Nigeria is toto paradise, that is why most Nigerian men abroad come to visit Nigeria primarily to fvck. All other reasons for visiting are secondary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Darkandhandsom(m): 12:38pm On Apr 17
Many girls in Abuja are prostitutes.
There's an app.. If you need any girl, you just chat her up and blow her in any hotel.
They charge from 50k.
Go to Gwarinpa you will see beautiful girls blowing men for 4k.
Even some of the girls that are gainfully employed, blow guys in the evening for a fee.
Only God can deliver his people.
What people do just to make money, you will cry.
Most girls blow without condom just add money to the agreed amount.
They don't even mind if you have a deadly disease.
God should save his people ooo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Kelechi009: 12:38pm On Apr 17
Gerrard59:

The issue of hook-ups is entirely on Nigerian men. Men sustain the industry, not women. These women don't fvck themselves. The average Nigerian man has an insatiable demand/urge for sex and would do anything to get it. That creates a market, and since women can be the only suppliers, they cater to this demand. If Nigerian men indulge in celibacy, the rate at which young girls resort to hook-up will drastically decline. It is simple economics. Additionally, it is biological because men have testosterone which induces the urge for sex every single day, people who cannot tame it will resort to demanding for sexual intercourse, and another set of people have to supply that demand.

You're so hell bent on this issue and It's astonishing. Anywhere you see hook-up posts like this, you'd run and create thread grin

Hookup has never been a thing in Nigeria and the mainstream media such as we have now, what exactly happened in Nigeria that skyrocketed the hook-up culture?. Meanwhile 10 - 20 years ago, growing up I never witnessed hook-ups, even in University years ago It was never an issue until current times. What I knew back then was called Brothels.

We need to differentiate btw BROTHELS & Hookup, one is done by regular individuals occasionally (hookup) while the other is done by going into a LovePeddler house (brothels).

You need to research more on what changed between 2010 and 2024, you cannot just be throwing blames at men for the hook-up culture. Testosterone levels in men have not increased in 10 years, It has decreased therefore using testosterone as a reason for blaming men is not accurate.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by olisaEze(m): 12:39pm On Apr 17
Naija no easy for anybody. Gen-Z is the way they are because of failure in parental responsibility. Parents have failed because the govt is failing in its responsibilities. The govt is failing because society has failed. Any society that presents a rtd drug baron as their first citizen cannot be said to be making progress. No matter how beautiful the cart looks in front of the horse, you’re still going no where in it! cool

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by RickyJesus: 12:39pm On Apr 17
richiemcgold:
It seems all her future plan is to raise her siblings. I wonder why the reporter didn't ask her about marriage. I will like to know if she ever dream of finally settling down with a man and raise a family.
She go come marry you las las.

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by RickyJesus: 12:40pm On Apr 17
shaybebaby:
Economics of the sex, love the write up @Gerrard59.

Really boils down to supply and demand. If the demand isn't there, well like any business, it'll cease to exist.
Are you a supplier?

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Psoul(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17
Some girls will, after reading this, get motivation to start hook up or improve on their already hook up lives.

Let me tell you, the story here has bn edited with a very good app and filter to make it look so beautiful just the same way you girls use app and filters to make ur ugly pictures look very beautiful.

Try this at ur own risk.
They will harvest ur organs
They will f*ck u and beat u join
You will not see any dollar
They will pour u acid and hot water
You will come back home sick with multiple infections
You will die without making any money
Your family will live with the bad image u have brought to them
Don't be unwise.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by SIRTee15: 12:42pm On Apr 17
GanagiBitrus:
Hope this is not to justify hook-up. Ladies should be encouraged to see dignity in labour & not to sell their bodies.

How? That's what this article is all about.
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Kingwadada85(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17
Angelfrost:
What exactly is the essence of this write-up??!

To encourage young ladies and girls that Prostitution is not so bad?!! undecided
undecidedI don't know for am...... Someone after reading all these crap will be hoping to dive into it.

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by babat001: 12:44pm On Apr 17
It such a sadden scenario that a supposed reputable forum like this will permit something of such to be posted here😡😡😡😡
GLouis:
If you don't have demonic agenda you will not be lying and posting nonsense like this. Tell people the truth of prostitution. It increases rape and homicide. It makes women wicked and cruel. Tell people the truth

4 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Azazyel: 12:45pm On Apr 17
Fake write-up. Someone is just displaying writing skills

3 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by shaybebaby(f): 12:46pm On Apr 17
RickyJesus:

Are you a supplier?
Nope, are you?
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Darkandhandsom(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17
Poverty done kill this one.
Mikespecialone:
How I wish say I come this world as a woman

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by winner37(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17
Am glad you did all this for your family sake and not for your selfish interest...
I think is best for you to settle down and think better than ever before..
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Omoapena(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17
No matter the circumstances surrounding you, prostitution and fraud isn't an option.

I don't want to know how bad it is for you but those things shouldn't be an option for you...

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by streetzdreamz(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17
This is such a sad story. She seem like a good human who's willing to sacrifice all she has for her family. It's sad seeing young ladies/men fend for themselves when they should still be under their parents roof. Things might not keep going her way, she should have set up a spa business like someone suggested. Atleast she'll leave this dirty, risky lifestyle and earn a honorable income.

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by luskysylver(m): 12:54pm On Apr 17
Only if family understands what some of us first child passed though to make life easier for them. But funny enough they may not understand. As a first child with 5 younger ones to look at for, i have to borrow, work extra time, deny myself some good things just to pay school fees, feed them. If you are lucky enough they appreciate, if u are not they will use you at the peak of their career as a no body.

I sincerely appreciate the lady on her courage towards this part, even though i know, she knows that its not the best way to go, but circumstances and grace of God has kept her to this point and i would encourage her to quiet and begin to manage her life with the money she has saved up and reduce her cost of living. Send the younger ones to affordable university( it must not be private). She will eventually get a good husband if she wants and make her own home.

Its time to stop. It has been grace keeping you all these while. Think about these things and work on them. Once again you are well appreciate and i understand the level of sacrifice you have put in. I am a first child i know what my salary is passing through.

Its time to quiet.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by pretydiva(f): 12:54pm On Apr 17
Hmmmm. It’s well. I pity some girls who envy people without knowing the actual source of their money

I can’t see myself doing this not matter how financially down I get. Yes, the temptation is high especially when one is down financially with no hope in sight. I just push and encourage myself that it’s only a matter of time, everything will be fine.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by omoyeni37: 1:01pm On Apr 17
This post should be brought down before it will start corrupting younger minds

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17
Wainey:
Only a very few people make enough money monthly.
I know of many ashawo weh no get better 100k for account.
Yet one of them is always on Nairaland calling men broke.

Jennyclay, I am not talking about you. cool
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17
PortHarcourtcit:
J
for Jennyclay cool
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by SocialJustice: 1:06pm On Apr 17
kkins25:
Make man hustle, so his daughters won't be dehumanize by Arab men. 😭😭😭..

Imagine doing hook up to sustain the whole family. The psychological pressure, having to endure BS for sake of family, at the same time knowing your family may not even appreciate your efforts or even look down on you if they become aware of your job.

Doing all that so other people can live better lives would be daunting.. No wonder they end up taking drugs and wasting away.. Not an easy job at all..
😭😭😭

She will then raise man, who'd pick up misogynist ideas from his sorounding, and belittle the sacrifices women like his mother make.. The easiest way to collect money from rich people is to sell sex. In other words wealth re-distrubution..
Rich girls dey do okpo too.

1 Like

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Mikespecialone(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17
Darkandhandsom:
Poverty done kill this one.

As e kill your parents abi
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17
mmsen:
So, even after the man gave you 9million naira, you still fit open nyash for 100k.

A....o lipsrsealed

Lol I have seen this play happen a lot.
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by CaptainFM1: 1:15pm On Apr 17
The best thing any girl on red-light district can do is to travel abroad to work. There's no other job in Nigeria that can pay her one-tenth of what she's currently earning with her god giving resources.
Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Draslo(m): 1:17pm On Apr 17
GanagiBitrus:
Hope this is not to justify hook-up. Ladies should be encouraged to see dignity in labour & not to sell their bodies.
It totally is. This stupid article is completely designed to encourage it

2 Likes

Re: A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) by Darkandhandsom(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17
As e kill your mama for prostitution before she born you. otele
Mikespecialone:

As e kill your parents abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real / Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.