Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison (40842 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / I Know Bobrisky From Scratch, I Can’t Judge Him Now - Actress, Sotayo Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Proudman1: 6:24am On Apr 18
cococandy:
Maximum security prison for what? Spraying money?
for all his nonsense

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by cococandy(f): 6:24am On Apr 18
Proudman1:
for all his nonsense
I don’t think that’s how the law works. But what do I know undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Always82: 6:24am On Apr 18
By the time this guy Finnish his term his real name will show.no make up no x no Instagram no Facebook and tiktok.the finnishing line is close for him and his crews.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by helinues: 6:25am On Apr 18
Samue2rg:
:

Mynd44
Seun
Oam4j
Nlfpmod

Rule 18
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Cheryph200(m): 6:26am On Apr 18
Good luck bob
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Ofunaofu: 6:26am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:
This is purely injustice.

I really feel for him. She has been through a lot lately.

Be the Queen you are Bob. Na man you be.

You no even know how to describe am

Whether to use 'him', or to use 'she'

Confusion grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Dolorsa: 6:27am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

Stay in one place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Chicagograduate(m): 6:27am On Apr 18
PepeXKermit:

Its good for him. Prison is a good place for people to reflect on their lives. Bob needs this reflection
If them ask you to chose where to be imprisoned between Nigeria and Europe prisons which one you go select?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by pretydiva(f): 6:29am On Apr 18
What will happen to the luggage’s she carried along with him🤔

This na better factory reset settings. He go calm down las las

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Omoapena(m): 6:30am On Apr 18
Why did they move him to maximum security prison where hardened criminals are imprisoned, this isn't right.

4 Likes

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:30am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

Talking trash....is prison expected to be better than refugee camp?

Are people in refugee camps criminals?

Or are their movement restricted?

Think before you type even if you hate your country, still use your brain

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Rickyforeign(m): 6:36am On Apr 18
Gaybriel spotted
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ukaface(f): 6:36am On Apr 18
But I thought this acclaimed man has strong people backing him up.
Why do I feel sorry for him?
Verydarkblackman would feel sooooo satisfied right now
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Rickyforeign(m): 6:37am On Apr 18
😂 I sha hope she is safe cuz gaskiya senior man go see shege for prison
SYSTEM222:

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ejimatic: 6:39am On Apr 18
Morbeta11:

https://leadership.ng/ncos-moves-bobrisky-from-ikoyi-to-kirkiri-prison/
. Is fine not included as an option in the Law on naira abuse?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by jopaul247: 6:40am On Apr 18
Bobrisky will repent in no time....
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Expanse2020(m): 6:41am On Apr 18
Any updates on his/her NYASH
Is it still intact... Am just a little worry for he/she .
No come for my head oo

Mummy of Lagos Jo soapy
Riskyrisky to Kirikiri fun soapy
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ccrenda5540: 6:43am On Apr 18
Be safe their
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Melonsmasher: 6:45am On Apr 18
EbullientBro:
Good luck to the He/she grin ; cheesy
If kiriki dey like this, e for better
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Badguy77(m): 6:45am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. [b]I hope this makes his accusers happy, I [/b]hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

Yes this makes us happy.. Let him go to jail and learn that what he is portraying is against the African culture.

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by GenFunction: 6:46am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:
Ah ah,lol...again o
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Bigprik: 6:46am On Apr 18
[food don come for gay prisoners, abeg mk una wipe dat hm bum bum with very long thing]
https://leadership.ng/ncos-moves-bobrisky-from-ikoyi-to-kirkiri-prison/[/quote]
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by LyfeJennings(m): 6:47am On Apr 18
cenaman:
Them go skater em bombom for kirikiri. One minute silence for bobrisky yansh grin

He'd be in VVIP section of Kirikiri
He has the money to pay for such amenities

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by dangoteinlaw: 6:47am On Apr 18
Cubana will still go there they just want to milk him dry first. They know he has money just like how they suck those island home owners dry before demolition of their buildings. You think u love money more than govt?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by zudozz: 6:49am On Apr 18
Olachase:
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her

Na ur papa and all ur rwetched family members go go prison.

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Dennisochampa: 6:49am On Apr 18
I go like see how him face don be Sha..... Poor Bob... Kirikiri is risky for him o cry cry cry
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by nedekid: 6:49am On Apr 18
cenaman:
Them go skater em bombom for kirikiri. One minute silence for bobrisky yansh grin
People weh get money de stay different area from those ones you see on pictures and videos. Bob will not be in the poor man's side.

1 Like

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Cyrealmusic(m): 6:50am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

😂😂 😂 😂 Guy you wicked
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by elpochas: 6:50am On Apr 18
LyfeJennings:

He'd be in VVIP section of Kirikiri
He has the money to pay for such amenities
pls tell them,they don't know.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by sprints1: 6:52am On Apr 18
Nigeria be careful don't invite the west abeg... they are watching bobrisky he has tails everywhere worldwide... I no want America wahala ooo
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Greenfaces: 6:54am On Apr 18
cenaman:
The real gay boys are there no be lie.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Dpharisee: 6:55am On Apr 18
Olachase:
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her
Which Cubana?
You dont know how the country works, Cubana has political connections

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Birthday Wishes To Justine Skye, As She Goes Topless With Kylie / Princess Olivia: Charly Boy’s Granddaughter Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Ayo Adesanya Returns To Her Secondary School 32 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.