Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison (40828 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / I Know Bobrisky From Scratch, I Can’t Judge Him Now - Actress, Sotayo Confesses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Greenfaces: 6:55am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

shut up please.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Melonsmasher: 6:58am On Apr 18
pretydiva:
What will happen to the luggage’s she carried along with him🤔
You mean the luggage containing her makeup sets and pads for her monthly flow.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Johnjustice: 6:58am On Apr 18
Avoidme:
Chaiii, i'm not a fan of this fellow, but it seems its a witch-hunt!, body go tell am after 6 months, those h.orny guys in jail wey never see puss.y for decades go likely tear Bob oo... cry cry grin grin
Witchhunt say he be who?

You people overrate these lowlife social media hustlers too much.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by jibrilELsudan: 6:58am On Apr 18
I NO FIT LAFF

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by emapeteum(m): 6:59am On Apr 18
PepeXKermit:

Its good for him. Prison is a good place for people to reflect on their lives. Bob needs this reflection
I hope you are morally sound!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Geovanni412(m): 7:02am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

Naira abuse is being used as a dragnet to hold people who might be liable for money laundering.

The latter offence, EFCC have limited ways to prove it but naira abuse is too easy to prove.

It's the same way USA used tax evasion to jail people like Al Capone

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SmartyPants(m): 7:07am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

Has the EFCC come out to say there is no wahala for Portable? Has the judge messaged you personally to inform you that Cubana will be fined not imprisoned?

How do you wake and just think to yourself let me invent a reason to be angry today??

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by davidtemi(m): 7:07am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:
This is purely injustice.

I really feel for him. She has been through a lot lately.

Be the Queen you are Bob. Na man you be.
U sef confused with this ur typings🤣🤣

Na man the queen be
Is alright 😀🤣

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ariesbull: 7:08am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

why is he setting a bad example for young ones ? We don't accept gays and cross dressers in Africa

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Golan007: 7:08am On Apr 18
Elewon.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:10am On Apr 18
What an excuse. Prison is prison no matter how expensive you make it.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Kobicove(m): 7:16am On Apr 18
Melonsmasher:

You mean the luggage containing her makeup sets and pads for her monthly flow.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by purples25(f): 7:19am On Apr 18
6 whole months. Kirikiri. May God be with him.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by PepeXKermit: 7:19am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
If them ask you to chose where to be imprisoned between Nigeria and Europe prisons which one you go select?

Prison in general. It does not matter where you are. You get to appreciste life and what you have rather than pursue frivolities. Bobs bia bia will grow out with time. Lol
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by PepeXKermit: 7:19am On Apr 18
emapeteum:

I hope you are morally sound!

I am. Are you? Was bob a morally sound person?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Donbabaj: 7:20am On Apr 18
You read that Kirikiri is more expansive. Some people don't know the meaning of expansive. So they want to put him in a better solitary cell which i think is better for somebody like shim.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by CrossRhodes: 7:21am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.
They don't know that prisoners are humans and deserve some dignity too.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Blitzking: 7:23am On Apr 18
Morbeta11:

https://leadership.ng/ncos-moves-bobrisky-from-ikoyi-to-kirkiri-prison/
How did idris get 6 months and cabana get 10mill fine
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Galinton(m): 7:24am On Apr 18
She or he go see shege for kirkiri
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by adedayoa2(f): 7:24am On Apr 18
SoNature:
Because of this Bobrisky issue, the couple whose wedding I attended last Saturday didn't ask anyone to spray them money. They just collected cash and gave out gifts in exchange.

That shows us that this country would work if our institutions were working. Unfortunately, a dysfunctional country benefits most rich people.
This is so on point, because of Bobrisky's issue my friend was not sprayed too on her birthday. We all should start behaving ourselves in this country.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SamuelLoch: 7:25am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

Lol! Somebody, an actress/actor was sent to 6 months jail term late last year. You people didn't raise it like this o. Now that Idris Okuneye got 6 months, it is selective justice. By the way Bobrisky's court case was simple. Seems EFCC had more than his lawyers could defend or his lawyers were just confused. He pleaded guilty instantly and was saying what the judge does not understand - He is a social media influencer with millions of followers, he will use his "good office" to educate the public. How na?! His job role doesn't allow him to play this card in court. Remember Funke Akindele's case?

Portable apologizing does not move the EFCC or court. If they get a petition about Portable with evidence, he will be arraigned.

Cubana's lawyers are working tirelessly right now to ensure that they can defend every evidence that EFCC has against Cubana. If EFCC can prove that he truly abused the naira, he might get worst sentencing than Idris.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Galinton(m): 7:28am On Apr 18
Always82:
By the time this guy Finnish his term his real name will show.no make up no x no Instagram no Facebook and tiktok.the finnishing line is close for him and his crews.
Hmmm, forget bobrisky will still go back to her way again, just wait and see na

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Khyrvxjzy: 7:28am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.

prison fine abi, go there na
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Hollaryinka: 7:30am On Apr 18
Baba go don grow bear bear before he come out oooooo grin grin grin
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by GENES11S: 7:34am On Apr 18
sprints1:
Nigeria be careful don't invite the west abeg... they are watching bobrisky he has tails everywhere worldwide... I no want America wahala ooo

According to news, he pleaded guilty.

There nothing the west can do about it. No one is above the law, he will serve his punishment.

These laws are the same for western countries. Currency abuse is prohibited.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by morrisono111: 7:34am On Apr 18
oluwaseyi0:
If Cubana didn't get sentenced then it will be very obvious that there is an agenda against bobrisky

He's a first time offender for goodness sake

6 month is not far sha

Cubana pleaded not guilty but Bobrisky pleaded guilty
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by youngrichnigga: 7:34am On Apr 18
For this Kirikiri, Bobrisky should hold his soap 🫧🧼 very well whenever he's bathing in order to avoid stories that touch grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Saidfx(m): 7:35am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

He declared himself a man before the court. Don't address the individual as she. After God nah government
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by 12345baba(m): 7:36am On Apr 18
Bobrisky eje nga
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by TouchNfollow(f): 7:37am On Apr 18
Greenfaces:

The real gay boys are there no be lie.

There are gays in every male prison, its an open thing there but don't get caught in the act.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by theamazonguru(m): 7:38am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

Stay one place na.
What is his gender. Man or woman..
How bad Queen and man be used for a person in the same sentence.
Confusion everywhere..

Danna Garcia ,scarlet Ortiz And Lorena Rojas / Adewale Adeleke Blasts Student Asking For A New Hostel At Adeleke University. / Fans Think Toke Makinwa Did Cosmetic Surgery To Enhance Her Backside & Boobs