Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison (40821 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / I Know Bobrisky From Scratch, I Can’t Judge Him Now - Actress, Sotayo Confesses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by otherway: 7:39am On Apr 18
Avoidme:
Chaiii, i'm not a fan of this fellow, but it seems its a witch-hunt!, body go tell am after 6 months, those h.orny guys in jail wey never see puss.y for decades go likely tear Bob oo... cry cry grin grin

No realignment of genitals so the guy still get prick.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Olam09(m): 7:40am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.

Go ahead and commit a felony nigga.
You go think say na that movie prison dem go give you.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by abbasajao(m): 7:40am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:
This is purely injustice.

I really feel for him. She has been through a lot lately.

Be the Queen you are Bob. Na man you be.

What a confusing pronoun here
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by oluwaseyi0: 7:41am On Apr 18
morrisono111:

Cubana pleaded not guilty but Bobrisky pleaded guilty

So if Shekau or a terrorist didn't plead guilty he will be free?

I believe the case is still ongoing, bob wasn't sentenced same day
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by trumpcoat(m): 7:43am On Apr 18
He needs sober reflection I hope it works
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by drimzsmoke(m): 7:43am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.

@pictures 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Clown!!!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Kingmili8112: 7:43am On Apr 18
He was targeted....so sorry Bob

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Jewessgratitud3: 7:44am On Apr 18
I feel for Bobrisky sha.

Theres a way that seemeth right into man but the end leads to destruction. Dayo stop he no hear now see.... Ha!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by drimzsmoke(m): 7:45am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by drimzsmoke(m): 7:46am On Apr 18
atobs4real:
Bobbywisky wiskalawisco to kirikirisky

Are you Durella miski yaski too gbaski

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by princemillla(m): 7:47am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

Stop speaking nonsense sir. You are purely ignorant of the law.

Bobrisky wen asked pleaded guilty. He was sentence as there is nk emotions in law.

Cubana pleaded not guilty which was granted bail. But doesn't mean it's over. Whenever he is needed he must provide himself which is why 2 surety was required.

In Cubana case it's a smart move. Which means he can claim those money r fake, the efcc will need to make original claim those money r real.

So pleas no b everything we go attach unnecessary emotions to

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Sapasenator: 7:54am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

The problem was Bobrisky entering a guilty plea playing into the hand of the judge.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ZIKPHYSICS(m): 7:55am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

He or she?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Proudman1: 7:56am On Apr 18
cococandy:
. But what do I know undecided
end.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by geokay777(m): 7:56am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by zinaunreal(m): 8:00am On Apr 18
MICHEALADEX:

Talking trash....is prison expected to be better than refugee camp?

Are people in refugee camps criminals?

Or are their movement restricted?

You have a very worthless opinion. Poverty stricken mentality

Think before you type even if you hate your country, still use your brain
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by bdon123(m): 8:00am On Apr 18
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by jaxxy(m): 8:00am On Apr 18
Treat her/him nicely pls

But for naira mutilation or spraying this is crazy.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by crackhouse(m): 8:00am On Apr 18
My instinct is telling me this man will serve another jail term after the 6months, maybe for forceful entry or sexual abus3 of the female folks..
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by seunayantokun(m): 8:01am On Apr 18
He was ill-advised to plead guilty. His lawyer didn't see it coming and they played into the hand of the judge by doing that. The judge pounced on that opening and inflicted his own mind on the young man. However, e be like say God wan punish am before, otherwise e for no dey suffer for offence wey plenty plenty people
plus Tinubu sef don commit before. Maybe the judge sef don spray money before o. But who go go talk that one now?

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Hussein035: 8:01am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

In the case of bobrisky selective justice is welcomed. We cannot allow one useless boy to infect our culture with useless practices

The Europeans refused to train their children morals which led to this useless LGBTQ and someone here is encouraging people to practice the same and some useless people will still be supporting that rubbish

After the whole nonsense they will want to adopt children that they cannot give birth to. Is that not USELESSNESS?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by LordKushmann(m): 8:02am On Apr 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
Well six months no too far shaa. The Judge for give am option of fine as a first time offender who pleaded guilty.

But Agenda must agend. They hate his cross dressing
He'll only serve 3 months and be out by July.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:03am On Apr 18
jez because pesin claim say shim na 'mummy of Lagos', opari...

hadibin shim knw now, shebi shim 4 jeje leave d title 4 em!

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by tiswell(m): 8:05am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

shaarrrap!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Inosky(m): 8:05am On Apr 18
The "Mummy of Lagos" in the mud shocked Dickson is in Dickson's cell, prison boys go still see his Dickson but go confuse of the breast and nyash grin
Make Dem no go knack the guy ooo
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05am On Apr 18
princemillla:

Stop speaking nonsense sir. You are purely ignorant of the law.

Bobrisky wen asked pleaded guilty. He was sentence as there is nk emotions in law.

Cubana pleaded not guilty which was granted bail. But doesn't mean it's over. Whenever he is needed he must provide himself which is why 2 surety was required.

In Cubana case it's a smart move. Which means he can claim those money r fake, the efcc will need to make original claim those money r real.

So pleas no b everything we go attach unnecessary emotions to
so is parading fake naira notes not a crime now?

Pls quickly ansa my question!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by equity1(m): 8:06am On Apr 18
Morbeta11:

https://leadership.ng/ncos-moves-bobrisky-from-ikoyi-to-kirkiri-prison/
Can she appeal this judgement and plead not guilty? Is it possible?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by wink2015(m): 8:07am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

Whether man or woman at least Bobrisky is a human.

He deserved justice.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by HisaacPlus: 8:07am On Apr 18
Olachase:
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her shim
Fixed!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by MatrixCircle: 8:07am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:

Yes we know. They are teaching him a lesson for misleading the young generation on the cross dressing and for doing breast and yansh. So others will learn the lessons.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Honestey: 8:07am On Apr 18
For further enquiry contact Idris on
www.ikoyi@kirikiri.com
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by fortunejum: 8:07am On Apr 18

Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Will You Rock This Donjazzy Inspired "If You Want The Car,come & Collect It" Tee