Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison (40818 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Used Her ‘connection’ To Bail Bobrisky From Police Custody / Naira Marley’s First Instagram Post After Regaining Freedom From Ikoyi Prison / I Know Bobrisky From Scratch, I Can’t Judge Him Now - Actress, Sotayo Confesses (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Morbeta11(m): 8:08am On Apr 18
equity1:
Can she appeal this judgement and plead not guilty? Is it possible?

Appeal a case he voluntarily pleaded guilty?
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by princemillla(m): 8:09am On Apr 18
MichaelSokoto:

so is parading fake naira notes not a crime now?

Pls quickly ansa my question!

What if they told you is for skit or social media fancy?

Printing counterfeit money to tender it for exchange of goods n service is crime but actors use them alot in their movies. But wether there is former legal request to that I don't know
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Crowdboom(m): 8:09am On Apr 18
May Lord ease his burdens. I pity him as human being.

Be a landowner with ease.
We sell Value with Integrity
We are known for instant allocation

Dm for more information
https:///message/7QT4V35GK3RHO1
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by 2mch(m): 8:09am On Apr 18
Bobrisky has been boasting about how connected and rich he is. Where are those his boyfriends
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by tj4luck(m): 8:10am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.

He can pay for VIP section since he has money and he will be given better treatment
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Babaibeji2020(m): 8:16am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:
This is purely injustice.

I really feel for him. She has been through a lot lately.

Be the Queen you are Bob. Na man you be.
Sounding very fooooolish......
Be queen.......na MAN.......
Queen & man.....what's the correlation...?
Daft offspring that ought to be sacrificed to cleanse the land!

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Chucks13: 8:16am On Apr 18
Chicagograduate:
Nigerian prisons aɍe worst than a refugee camp.This man go give his revelation after he serve his jail term.

You guys are used to bad governance that is why every wrong policy of Tinubu is seen as a good initiative.

You last paragraph make you sound insane 100% and you need mental evaluation and review instantly.

So is Tinubu the judge or the efcc or the constitution that banned naira abuse or the Kirikiri owner?

Pls go and work on mental status something not very right upstairs with that your last paragraph. Why not blame Tinubu for Jnr Pope death then or you blame Tinubu for the hot scorching weather experienced here up North?

Name one of lthe bad policy.

Na laziness dey worry you.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by abidem4real: 8:23am On Apr 18
Olachase:
Omo they just want to do this man Wetin no good 😊

Cubana go still go meet him/her
Him or her keh! It's confirmed from the horse's mouth that "IT IS HIM" already and he has been subsequently transferred to male part of the prison
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by toujurs: 8:23am On Apr 18
oluwaseyi0:
If Cubana didn't get sentenced then it will be very obvious that there is an agenda against bobrisky

He's a first time offender for goodness sake

6 month is not far sha
shut up your mouth, why did bobrisky plead guilty, is he not stupid.

Instead of you to work on yourself so you can liberate your wallet, from poverty. If you think Chief priest will go to jail, depression will finish then. And it would be worst, in this your poor state. Because you saw those currencies as naira note. Efcc should prove it was real naira notes.

Bunch of jokers.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by toujurs: 8:23am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

You don't have sense.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by MEGAWATCH: 8:23am On Apr 18
Olachase:

Yoruba people and wicked mindset,

Oya come and send Cubana Chief Priest to jail let's see. You think Igbos are foolish like that useless Bobirisky.

Ordinary spraying money that tinubu and co has been doing since he stole Lagos.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ThunderFireAgba: 8:25am On Apr 18
princemillla:

Stop speaking nonsense sir. You are purely ignorant of the law.

Bobrisky wen asked pleaded guilty. He was sentence as there is nk emotions in law.

Cubana pleaded not guilty which was granted bail. But doesn't mean it's over. Whenever he is needed he must provide himself which is why 2 surety was required.

In Cubana case it's a smart move. Which means he can claim those money r fake, the efcc will need to make original claim those money r real.

So pleas no b everything we go attach unnecessary emotions to
Yes, you're right but his lawyers won't be proving thise money were fake otherwise it will back fire again cos there's law against counterfeits.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Goddyrichie(m): 8:26am On Apr 18
cenaman:
Them go skater em bombom for kirikiri. One minute silence for bobrisky yansh grin
u think say na regular jail he or she go Dey 4 there na VIP own na money Dey talk
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by duality(m): 8:26am On Apr 18
We know it's a lie. But continue.

Kiri Kiri indeed.

In a corrupt society, we can predict such movement.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by tosin1570(m): 8:30am On Apr 18
it's a difficult one to be honest with you I wouldn't blame the judge, Bob admitted he's guilty and Cubana didn't admit anything it's now left for the EFFC to prove Cubana is guilty which is going to be difficult , Cubana can turn around and said the money he spent wasn't real money

I think he was wrongly advised can you

SYSTEM222:

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:31am On Apr 18
SYSTEM222:

But he pleaded guilty. Cubana pleaded not guilty that's why he's not in jail
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by funshint(m): 8:36am On Apr 18
Isn't this a civil matter? Why treating him like a criminal?! This is highly unacceptable!
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Exousiang01: 8:41am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

You ignorant illiterate gay mofos be barking up and down.

Bobrisky pleaded guilty to the charges. Which means he gets the penalty.....
Cubana pleaded not guilty.....
I am not saying Bob's lawyer isn't good but the guy threw Bob under a moving bus.
Moreover whatever it takes to eradicate the like you and Bobrisky from our society is very much welcome

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by DestinyNigga: 8:41am On Apr 18
cenaman:
Them go skater em bombom for kirikiri. One minute silence for bobrisky yansh grin

I don't think so. He will be in big man cell. He will not be mixed with other inmates.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Xpol: 8:51am On Apr 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
Well six months no too far shaa. The Judge for give am option of fine as a first time offender who pleaded guilty.

But Agenda must agend. They hate his cross dressing
That's exactly my opinion.

Pleaded guilty, haven't been tried for same offense in the past.

His nuisance really gave him away, his past activities were disgusting to the judge also hence the vacation.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by oluwaseyi0: 8:52am On Apr 18
toujurs:
shut up your mouth, why did bobrisky plead guilty, is he not stupid.

Instead of you to work on yourself so you can liberate your wallet, from poverty. If you think Chief priest will go to jail, depression will finish then. And it would be worst, in this your poor state. Because you saw those currencies as naira note. Efcc should prove it was real naira notes.

Bunch of jokers.

lol, you don't have to get all riled up

claiming those currencies are fake notes will only complicate the case and may not help it that much

first, they will have to prove they are authorized to make 'counterfeit' currency

you don't just wake up and start 'printing' your own fake money without authorization, even those who use fake guns in movies have clearance to do so otherwise when arrested for bearing arms you can't just claim it's fake arms and expect to go free

fake arms can be used for robbery just like 'Cubana fake money' if not properly destroyed can find its way to the market as counterfeit currency

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Advision: 8:56am On Apr 18
Houseontherock1:
We all know what he's being punished for is not the naira. I hope this makes his accusers happy, I hope their offended morality is finally satiated undecided

Portable apologized for the same offence,no wahala. Cubana chief priest will be fined for the same offence, no problems. Selective justice will always be an insult to justice everywhere

What many dont realise is practice like this weakens the laws and normalises selctive justice in the Nigerian society

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Xpol: 8:57am On Apr 18
oluwaseyi0:

lol, you don't have to get all riled up

claiming those currencies are fake notes will only complicate the case and may not help it that much

first, they will have to prove they are authorized to make 'counterfeit' currency

you don't just wake up and start 'printing' your own fake money without authorization, even those who use fake guns in movies have clearance to do so otherwise when arrested for bearing arms you can't just claim it's fake arms and expect to go free

fake arms can be used for robbery just like 'Cubana fake money' if not properly destroyed can find its way to the market as counterfeit currency
please lecture him/her more.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:59am On Apr 18
princemillla:

What if they told you is for skit or social media fancy?

Printing counterfeit money to tender it for exchange of goods n service is crime but actors use them alot in their movies. But wether there is former legal request to that I don't know
u are trying to be clever by half wit ur explanation.

If according to u, chief priest claims he was spraying fake naira notes, won't dat be a nail on his coffin?

I don down abido shaker dis early morning, nor Jez gimme any anyhow response oo!
Noooo!
don't try it! angry

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by pretydiva(f): 9:04am On Apr 18
Melonsmasher:

You mean the luggage containing her makeup sets and pads for her monthly flow.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:09am On Apr 18
patapata na P ward he go dey. They won't put him amongst most prisoners.
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ayotade09(m): 9:13am On Apr 18
Cubana Cheif priest pleaded not guilty so he was bailed for 10million and still on trial
Houseontherock1:

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by BeardedMeat(m): 9:13am On Apr 18
donziller:
6 mouth later..
He will grow biabia grin
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by ngwaIgbo223: 9:14am On Apr 18
Olachase:

Even your God tifnubu can't arrest cubana, Owerri is not Lagos.

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by DeGods007(m): 9:14am On Apr 18
Donbabaj:
You read that Kirikiri is more expansive. Some people don't know the meaning of expansive. So they want to put him in a better solitary cell which i think is better for somebody like shim.

Exactly...they want to get him a more comfortable space. Kirikiri is a maximum prison.

I believed he's the one that asked for the change in the first place

Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Riskymarvelous(m): 9:18am On Apr 18
Olachase:

dey play
Re: Ncos Moves Bobrisky From Ikoyi To Kirkiri Prison by Houseontherock1: 9:19am On Apr 18
princemillla:

Stop speaking nonsense sir. You are purely ignorant of the law.

Bobrisky wen asked pleaded guilty. He was sentence as there is nk emotions in law.

Cubana pleaded not guilty which was granted bail. But doesn't mean it's over. Whenever he is needed he must provide himself which is why 2 surety was required.

In Cubana case it's a smart move. Which means he can claim those money r fake, the efcc will need to make original claim those money r real.

So pleas no b everything we go attach unnecessary emotions to
Funny! In the case of Oluwadarasimi Omoseyin vs this same EFCC, 1st February, 2024, the defendant also pleaded guilty before Justice Aneke Chukwuejuku, for the same offence as bobrisky. She was subsequently sentenced to 6 months in prison with an option of 300,000 fine! Now point out the emotions attached here.

We all don't like bobrisky but we should learn to respect the law. Let the law openly punish him for his real crimes!

Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53