Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (45195 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 3:23am On Apr 19
Jennyclay:
Don’t mind all these broke nonsense men!!

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided

That useless bride never mention of what she did to her ex that made him. To make such pronouncement ( that no man will ever marry her) before you came her ranting like your your usual ranting. I know of a very silly woman who damaged her womb through abortion before got married to a guy and for good 8 years she couldn't get pregnant and the guy divorced her, she said that the man cannot get any lady pregnant. As I type this now, the guy has 3 kids from another lady now and that condemned engine is there with no husband and no child. Women can be funny. Dey play there by consoling yourself with nonsense.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by greatseed: 4:33am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0
This bride is in severe pains her ex abandoned her by chastising her abt her non-challant attitude warning her if she doesn't change her ways, she might not find a man. Now I guess she has changed the narrative. How I wish we can hear the ex side of the story. She still looks pained though & like someone marrying an elderly man for money. undecided smiley
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by michlins(m): 4:47am On Apr 19
InvertedHammer:

/
Very distasteful!

The husband should be very worried. She still thinks a lot about the ex and any little opportunity, she will run back to him.

/
the new husband has a very big issue at hand. There's a thing line between love and hate and she's likely going to flip
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by maestro299: 5:27am On Apr 19
Villa12:
Local man grin

Don't confuse me for your useless wife at home. I'm a man but doesn't reason like an average Nigerian man. If i marry today, and my friends and family didn't say my wife has bewitched me then i have failed as a responsible man
I think, initially, he quoted you by mistake.
Probably he wanted to quote that 'JennyClay' moniker.
Your subsequent response escalated everything very quickly though
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by chrisblack1234: 6:15am On Apr 19
Remember the journey long ooo..after marriage, Wat next..
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by frankblinkz(m): 6:45am On Apr 19
sukar886:

Post your wedding picture when you get married, i want to check something pls
jenny is 48, and she's about getting a degree in menopause.
Suitors don't suit her, she's a feminist.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Came4amod: 7:26am On Apr 19
Gbadugbakun:
I give that marriage 3 years maximum.

Fact is she is a bad wife .. and the husband is in soup
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Successfulben: 7:35am On Apr 19
She looks expired to me. For a man to tell a lady that no man will ever marry her is a statement to think about. I fear cos she has been overused. Pls my fellow men, by all means avoid Yoruba girls,I am Yoruba and speaking from a wealth of experience. Most Yoruba gals are not wifeable and don't honour marriage. They can even bring a dog to sleep with them in your bed when you're out there hustling. Look for a beautiful and decent Igbo or Calabar girl and take as wife. A word is enough for the wise
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by kelly72: 8:33am On Apr 19
Well, she has sparked off a new controversy in her brand new home. She started early and thus might comfortably consume her.

Just let the hubby see the video and store it in one part of his brain.

Soon enough, he he'll come face to face with the reason why Tunde told her that no man would marry her.

Then he would start thinking, "What am I even doing with a lady who already was rejected by some man for being possible to marry?

Be wise
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Elclamour(f): 10:32am On Apr 19
@Emagha
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 5:25pm On Apr 19
He was right. Her simp will find out the hard way.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Kingzmate(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19
I GUESS HE MEANS SPIRITUALLY grin
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by lildush(m): 7:12pm On Apr 20
Arizoner:
where can one find chaste gals to marry since all of them have gone astray

My brother. It will have been easier 11or 14years ago. Right now. Even girls In Jss2 do huck up. From age 10 .. 11. 12. Have started collecting wat dia mothers are collecting. So how do u intend to get a good girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boyfriend's Sister Is Weird. / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Soldier & Lady He Met After Reading Her Facebook Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.