Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (45202 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by greenlif: 7:22pm On Apr 18
I laugh in Swahili
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:22pm On Apr 18
sukar886:

Post your wedding picture when you get married, i want to check something pls
who go marry her broke ass
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by OfeAchi: 7:22pm On Apr 18
Dey play. This hubby of yours would divorce you within 2yrs. Then you are back to where you started!

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by abobote: 7:22pm On Apr 18
This one that married you, is he man?
You think everything in trouser is a man

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 7:22pm On Apr 18
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0

More like inviting the ex for a make-up sex... because it's very clear she's not over him and wouldn't mind a one hot night stand with him

Na the SIMPle husband I pity sha .. eyah to him

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18
Alexiiydon:
me too I won’t settle for less to marry a broke girl most girls like you are useless for calling men broke when most women are too broke just like you ranting on every trend about men ...na still man Dey foot your bills because you have nothing to offer
Men are judge by their financial strength while women are judge by their decency. I guess your father didn't tell you that?

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by toujurs: 7:24pm On Apr 18
Okafor law, is definitely going to play out for this one,i swear down. grin.

This her sex, must have really unlocked a spot, she Never knew she had.

Because why would you, be talking about your ex, on your wedding day, like are you sure you are okay undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:24pm On Apr 18
abobote:
This one that married you, is he man?
You think everything in trouser is a man
Post your wedding pics let's see? Enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by xrucifix05(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18
Still calling the ex baby. It's obvious she is still obsessed with the ex. I pity the groom sha.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:25pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
Men are judge by their financial strength while women are judge by their decency. I guess your father didn't tell you that?
to mention my father means you’re looking for trouble...I think your father didn’t tell you that your mother is useless and broke when she married him or who says your mother shouldn’t have financial strength your mother will always wait for your father before she can buy 100 salt because of how useless she is ...she for use her decency buy salt and who told you men can’t be judge by decency too

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by NairalandGOAT1: 7:25pm On Apr 18
PotatoSalad:
So she said yes to a man to prove the ex wrong?
Abi what? I'm understanding.
Hell hath no hate....Abeg make pesin complete am for me

... Like a woman's cum!! grin tongue cheesy
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by muyico(m): 7:25pm On Apr 18
skits
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by bewla(m): 7:26pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:
Don’t mind all these broke nonsense men!!

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided
Walk away and don't come looking for me again

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by StUriah(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18
Time will tell If the groom is right in taking her as his wife.

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18
NO need for that.

What if your husband divorces you tomorrow? or you divorce him yourself? Life is so unpredictable. You might have the first and loudest laugh, but not guaranteed the last and sweetest laugh.

ENjoy your marriage, ignore your ex, and move on. No need to pepper people. Just turn them into a ghost and live like they never existed.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18
Alexiiydon:
to mention my father means you’re look for trouble...I think your father didn’t tell you that your mother is useless and broke when she married him
grin grin grin

At least you've learnt a lesson from me.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Rosejanengozi: 7:27pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided

The only thing you're good at

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Olayemudia: 7:28pm On Apr 18
Her husband should be scared!
It's either "problem always" or she's not gotten over her ex.

TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 18
sukar886:

Post your wedding picture when you get married, i want to check something pls
You will never see it on Nairaland if it happens.

shame won’t allow her. the derogatory statements that will follow can make the unlucky man want to commit suicide if he happens to stumble upon the thread.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:29pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
grin grin grin

who will learn something from the trash you spilled so your father can’t be judge with decency
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Dione007(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

either this one came from asexual reproduction or shes just another bitter member of the lower gender.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by DeepSight(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

That woman up there has a psychotic look in her eyes, and she looks like she got married to prove a point to her ex, which should be a huge red flag for the hubby.

How's vulcanizer food?
I'm having lamb and a potato salad.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by MagnusPrime: 7:31pm On Apr 18
Eh! Wahala for who marry bad character because of bresss and yanshhh

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by BadBradley: 7:31pm On Apr 18
Most modern women are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Juoflife1(f): 7:31pm On Apr 18
Na so one told me that year. Some men are just useless.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Alexiiydon: 7:31pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
grin grin grin

just say your mother is broke and useless
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by amigo1088: 7:32pm On Apr 18
After he don Bleep you finish... ejiot
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Akuneshiobike(m): 7:32pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

I clicked to view your display picture before putting you in your place, but i had to reserve my comment when i found out that you re faceless.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:34pm On Apr 18
Alexiiydon:
who will learn something from the trash you spilled so your father can’t be judge with decency
of course men are also judge with decency but not in our clines. Men aren't judged the way women are in our clines.

In Nigeria men are judge by their financial strength. I don teach you something today oya pay for my service e no easy grin

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Pootle: 7:35pm On Apr 18
she married jus to score win not for luf grin

3 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18
Alexiiydon:
just say your mother is broke and useless
society doesn't give a fvck about a broke woman. But let a man be broke then you go know say Jesus no be black man grin
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Dennisochampa: 7:36pm On Apr 18
Any success wen u speak for no dey last...

Your success should speak for u...

Make she pray make the marriage last...

She for just marry quietly enter house....

Na one day the ex go see say she don marry, born kids ....

But social media buzz no go allow people use their sense....

It is well....

I wish her a happy married life....

Make she no allow devil enter the marriage Sha all because she Wan pepper her ex

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Caption This Proposal Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.