Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) (45206 Views)

See What I Did To My Ex For Cheating On Me. / Lady Sleeps With Her Ex-Boyfriend's Father, Mocks Her Ex (Video) / Have You Ever Regretted Saying No To A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:00pm On Apr 18
OnionBandit:
It won't be long before the unfortunate husband will realise why the ex said so..

Married Women no dey fit hide bad character for long

walahi before a man opens his mouth to say such to a woman, he has seen hell and back but the egg head babe thinks saying I DO is the finish line. Shows how shallow she is but that's her coffee

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by emelda86(f): 9:01pm On Apr 18
Relationship is not do or die, if e no gel for both of you just go your separate ways the ex will be so pained now that she's married chai!!!
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by emelda86(f): 9:03pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:
I give that marriage 3 years maximum.
Deputy jesus grin
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Kiddo01(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18
She's even exited marrying as olosho 👅👅👅
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18
sukar886:

Post your wedding picture when you get married, i want to check something pls

YEEPAH
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:07pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:
Don’t mind all these broke nonsense men!!

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided
hmm. Does she need dat? U as a woman many of u dont apply wisdom. We all pray make our enemy no get us. Do u know dat d ex can now go extra mile to destroy her life with no emotion. After God heard her prayers and she got married. She now want to use her hands to destroy her life. Some men can go spiritual about what she did. She still have a long way to go nah. Nah this kind thing dey make many woman get problem in their marriage. Soon she go dey look for pregnancy and be going to many mountains for prayers not knowing she has offended person. Witch and wizard no dey kill person without a cause nah. It get reason they do evil. Women if u believe u hv Jesus, don't think because u call yourself a child of God and u will be misbehaving. Jesus did not send u to make gest of anyone. Does she knows if her marriage will last. If i be d husband of this woman, she don already get issue with me. Because what she did can affect d man. Though young men of today. Nah woman dey control them
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:07pm On Apr 18
Obakoolex:
No worry the groom eyes go soon clear too grin
u garrit
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18
emelda86:
Relationship is not do or die, if e no gel for both of you just go your separate ways the ex will be so pained now that she's married chai!!!

ABI NA......
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:12pm On Apr 18
Skiborobo:
Shame on him.
Wetin be your own no go pass you by.
God has finally free her from the shackles of the proverty evil man.

I wish you a happy home babe 😘
nah who laugh last laugh best. I don't know why ladies of today no dey apply wisdom. So u did not see dat what she did is wrong. When d ex should come back for her spiritually, u will not be with her. Abi u dey among wey dey think Jazz no dey work?
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:13pm On Apr 18
Gbadugbakun:
I give that marriage 3 years maximum.
with what she did. 3 yrs is too much for her
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by eedhrisademola(m): 9:13pm On Apr 18
[quote author=Kiddo01 post=129512706]She's even exited marrying as olosho
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by morgstreme: 9:17pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

If a lady choose not to settle for less with a broke foolish man, you would hear rubbish talk like “no man will ever Marry you” undecided

Stay here and keep up with your mentally damaged life..

As if your late wretched father had anything when he was alive..

Let's see you marry too...

NUMBSKULL!
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by deepbluesea1: 9:17pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

You must be feeling so important because you have t*to in between your legs; A smelly kpomo that you can get even get from the gutters. Other than broke-shaming men for not playing along with your manipulations and deceit to sit from a high table and waste their hard earned money, what else do you do for a living? A real definition of menace.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Bona2venture: 9:18pm On Apr 18
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:21pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
the world doesn't revolve around you or your wish grin
u come here again to support an idiot bride. Stupid feminist. I pity d man wey go put u for house. Abi u be single mother nii. There is no how woman like u can hide bad character. Your bad character dey stink on every trend. I believe u did not grow under your father and your mother have put poison into your mind. I pity your life and those close to you. Is bad thing not to have fatherly treatment and Is definitely showing in all what u type as comments. You don't know d difference between right and wrong. How will u be able to correct this bride that is digging her marriage grave. We go soon hear from her ex.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Ubanz: 9:23pm On Apr 18
Hahahahahaha,if say I be her ex, why would I bother about a swimming pool wey I don swim severally?
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Ubanz: 9:23pm On Apr 18
Hahahahahaha,if say I be her ex, why would I bother about a swimming pool wey I don swim severally?.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:26pm On Apr 18
AngelicDamsel:
Everybody deserves love no matter how bad they may seem to you.

Do not wish that anybody should not get a partner because it didn't work out for you.

Your poison is another man's meat!
is wrong for someone to say dat but stop judging. Do u know what she did dat led to d guy saying dat. I believe u go be someone wey go come out for any woman who treats your blood brother bad. What if d ex got to be your your brother and u knew how dis new bride treated him. Will u come to say this. There are two sides to a coin lady. Some of u go read post and will just conclude
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 9:26pm On Apr 18
imam07:
u come here again to support an idiot bride. Stupid feminist. I pity d man wey go put u for house. Abi u be single mother nii. There is no how woman like u can hide bad character. Your bad character dey stink on every trend. I believe u did not grow under your father and your mother have put poison into your mind. I pity your life and those close to you. Is bad thing not to have fatherly treatment and Is definitely showing in all what u type as comments. You don't know d difference between right and wrong. How will u be able to correct this bride that is digging her marriage grave. We go soon hear from her ex.
Local man grin

Don't confuse me for your useless wife at home. I'm a man but doesn't reason like an average Nigerian man. If i marry today, and my friends and family didn't say my wife has bewitched me then i have failed as a responsible man

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Never4getU: 9:27pm On Apr 18
Jennyclay:

How rich is Ur father when he married Ur mother and at his old age how rich is he now?
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 9:29pm On Apr 18
imam07:
is wrong for someone to say dat but stop judging. Do u know what she did dat led to d guy saying dat. I believe u go be someone wey go come out for any woman who treats your blood brother bad. What if d ex got to be your your brother and u knew how dis new bride treated him. Will u come to say this. There are two sides to a coin lady. Some of u go read post and will just conclude
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by GABRIEL6036: 9:29pm On Apr 18
You could easily tell from the video who this lady really is, is that even necessary to mock your ex? If your ex go consult awon iya aro igba aso mabale for your matter now, she go dey shout them don collect her womb. Continue dey mock till u meet terrestrial power wey go spoil the marriage for you 💑 Mumu girl 😎😎
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:30pm On Apr 18
superCleanworks:

walahi before a man opens his mouth to say such to a woman, he has seen hell and back but the egg head babe thinks saying I DO is the finish line. Shows how shallow she is but that's her coffee

Nah. Yall say this to any woman that rejects you. Even on this forum, you see it sometimes.

A man will gets rejected the next thing :

"humble yourself no man will marry you like this"

Not that you actually believe that statement, its just a put down comment.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by jiz: 9:30pm On Apr 18
Man no be God
God no be man
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:33pm On Apr 18
Alexiiydon:
to mention my father means you’re looking for trouble...I think your father didn’t tell you that your mother is useless and broke when she married him or who says your mother shouldn’t have financial strength your mother will always wait for your father before she can buy 100 salt because of how useless she is ...she for use her decency buy salt and who told you men can’t be judge by decency too
hahahahaha like u know she did not grow under her father. I guess she was given birth out of wedlock because I have been following all her comments. She doesn't want to know if d woman is at fault. She only takes side just because she is a woman. She is just a stupid feminist. I pity d man who go marry her. She is cursed already.

1 Like

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Tilldendoftime(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqhL-c032a0
I think she still likes her ex, if not all this no matter.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by Villa12(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18
imam07:
you're evil. No matter what she must have done why would he utter such statement? Thank God man no be God. God has put him to shame. That is how God will put you and anyone looking for Wunmi downfall.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by severee(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:39pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
you're evil. No matter what she must have done why would he utter such statement? Thank God man no be God. God has put him to shame. That is how God will put you and anyone looking for Wunmi downfall.
You these idiot think u can just be calling God name and be doing evil. If u dont see any wrong in what she did. It means u are in trouble. Call me any name but all wht i see in u is u are under depression. Put yourself in someone else shoe b4 u judge. Many of u dont reason with your brain.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 9:41pm On Apr 18
OfficialSam:

I can only imagine how wretched your father is. Your bitterness shows it all. Your brothers are equally poor as well. Loose wh0re!

Why did you take it so personally ? grin
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imagrg(m): 9:41pm On Apr 18
That's why I always encourage women to work on their career first. Every other thing shall be added unto ladies who did.
Re: Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) by imam07: 9:43pm On Apr 18
Villa12:
Local man grin

Don't confuse me for your useless wife at home. I'm a man but doesn't reason like an average Nigerian man. If i marry today, and my friends and family didn't say my wife has bewitched me then i have failed as a responsible man
Kai I don't know why u are so dumb. Do I ask u if u are a man or woman. Whatever u are a goat is wiser than u. Your eyes no dey see good things nah to damage it with your mouth. I don't even know what to say about u again. Because everything about u is irrational.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#EndBadRoadsInOwerri: And I Did My Wedding On Ohi-Orogwe Road, Owerri (Photos) / What Is The Value Of A Boyfriend That Is Stingy? / Caption This Proposal Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.