Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? (4142 Views)

I'm Ready To Propose. Need Advice. / I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
She must be an indigene of Imo State.

At least 5 ft tall,

non- cosmetic beauty with natural light skin,

any level of education... Night or day school is allowed.

She must be able to speak her local dialect,

be able to write In English,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

have a job, earns at least 50k minimum per week

A must have culinary skills...

Has got self-respect and regards for other.

No artificial body parts... 100% real

Age 28 or below

Pls if you are the one with those features... Comment below

NB: I have got all the above qualities too and even more, Just that I'm a black man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Albertone(m): 5:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
She must be an indigene of Imo State, at least 5 ft tall, non- cosmetic beauty with natural light skinned, any level of education... Night or day school is allowed. She must be able to speak her local dialect, be able to write In English, fluent in English, have basic skills, have a job, earns at least 50k per week, culinary skills... Has got self-respect and regards for other.

Sadly, dem no dey NL.

Na toxic feminists you go see here

10 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by austinziza(m): 5:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
equity demands, you also list out your own features

13 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by advanceDNA: 5:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nigerian babe that's less than 28...minimum of 50k per week legit?..not hookup ?

Lol...

3 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Nonexisting1: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
Vaginarians from our state are the best among the worst we have in this country now. Kudos brother man for thinking home.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by SIXTEENTH(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ya ain't ready bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
Nonexisting1:
Vaginarians from our state are the best among the worst we have in this country now. Kudos brother man for thinking home.
I have to think home... I know most of our girls are whøres but I don't mind... She can have 1000 body counts, no problem... So long as she meets those specifications, I'm ready

4 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Quality20(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
Come to kebbi, sokoto or any of kano, jigawa
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Quality20:
Come to kebbi, sokoto or any of kano, jigawa
I mean Imo State !!!
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Illegal1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2023
omoh.............jst dey play
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by incandescentena: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

At least 5 ft tall,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

NB: I have got all the above qualities too and even more, Just that I'm a black man

She must not also be experiencing monthly menstruation discharge whatsoever.

Over sense will not kee this Op

8 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by aremubabs: 5:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

At least 5 ft tall,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

50k per week in Nigeria?

Better thank your head if you get one who earns 50k per month.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
incandescentena:

She must not also be experiencing monthly menstruation discharge whatsoever.

Over sense will not kee this Op
lol
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Tallesty1(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

At least 5 ft tall,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

Age 28 or below

You deserve am?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Blitzking: 6:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

At least 5 ft tall,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

Age 28 or below

50k ?in this nigeria..Guess u are making at least times 8
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by TimiRume(f): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
Wow I thought some of you here say women are incapable of loving men genuinely. What am I seeing here then, this is some long list of conditions to earn your love, wow such genuine love.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Johnholt909: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
aremubabs:

50k per week in Nigeria?

cheesy cheesy cheesy that's so funny.
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tallesty1:
You deserve am?
why not? I've paid my dues bro. I deserve am

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:
Nigerian babe that's less than 28...minimum of 50k per week legit?..not hookup ?

Lol...
Yes them plenty
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by advanceDNA: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Yes them plenty

Young Nigerian babe averaging over 200k per month .........I hear you... Them plenty indeed..
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
aremubabs:

50k per week in Nigeria?

25% of Nigerian ladies between the age of 18-28 earns above 50k per week... Eg fashion designers, Make-up artist, bloggers, social media influencers, Affiliate marketers, caterers... Manicurist, writers, Auditors, food vendors etc

2 Likes

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by ikeno(m): 7:32pm On Oct 31, 2023
These your spec of a lady will be difficult to find on @nland,most of them are broke, leeches and feminist
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by LikeAking: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

At least 5 ft tall,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

Age 28 or below

U no sabi road to ya village?
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
LikeAking:

U no sabi road to ya village?

as in No provoke me oh !
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by BigYash: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
TimiRume:
Wow I thought some of you here say women are incapable of loving men genuinely. What am I seeing here then, this is some long list of conditions to earn your love, wow such genuine love.
The table is turning, cux ladies has turned relationship or marriage into business venture. So no be only we guys go dey always see shege. Lets see what them ladies can bring to the table.. That guy list no long self.. He didn't add a girl who is neat.. Cux some of these girls can dirty..You see them looking flashing outside, if you enter their room you go vomit.. Let me not talk too much here

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Dyfynezz12(m): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2023
advanceDNA:

Young Nigerian babe averaging over 200k per month .........I hear you... Them plenty indeed..

Guy I know a lot of ibo girls around 26-28 yrs earning up to 200k a month
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Guest2008: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
That's how state of origin and age disqualified me. Chai!
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by BOSSkesh(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
What’s this
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Adewale1603(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:

At least 5 ft tall,

fluent in English,

have basic skills,

Age 28 or below

which one be artificial body parts? Do people now change body parts
Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
Adewale1603:
which one be artificial body parts? Do people now change body parts
BBL, fake boóbs, fake pvsssy, fake hips, grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Ready To Settle Down, Can I Get This Type Of Lady? by Adewale1603(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2023
MadeINchenzen2:
BBL, fake boóbs, fake pvsssy, fake hips, grin
like surgery enhancement

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I For Take Do Now ? She Don Carry And She Swear Say No Removal / What Reason Can Force A Woman To Cheat On Her Spouse / Is Love All About Sex?do Women Really Love It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.