Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? (3876 Views)

Do You Still remember the name of this thing? / Do You Still Remember "Nokia"? Here's How They Lost Everything. (pictures) / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by superCleanworks(m): 9:18pm On Apr 18
wow
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by Spagi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 18
BareFacedLies:

I'm sure your dad will be very disappointed to know that you present your ass for your fellow man to fúck you! angry
lol puff puff pass
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by imagrg(m): 9:44pm On Apr 18
Cyril Stober?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by faceland: 10:27pm On Apr 18
Cyril Stover

(I don't know how they spell it but remember the gentleman).

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by Usmanovic95(m): 11:15pm On Apr 18
I love seeing him on my tv screen alongside FATIMA ABASS HASSAN.But how come he hasn't retire?

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by Rybnyk(m): 11:46pm On Apr 18
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. How many of us still remember this man? grin childhood memories.
Cyril Stober

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by dkidd: 11:57pm On Apr 18
Truvelisback:
Then, I hate NTA like mad. When you will be busy searching for cartoon or movie stations, dad will just tune to NTA news. You will be like, oooh God!
Lol na so them dey do o.. later na CNN morning till night even when them done dey repeat news. I go dey pray make him enter him room go sleep. Sometimes I wake him up sef with victory grin ready to takeover remote. Daddy ur sleeping 😌

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 6:15am On Apr 19
Usmanovic95:
I love seeing him on my tv screen alongside FATIMA ABASS HASSAN.But how come he hasn't retire?
Naija State could be the reason.
Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by Peakdesign23(m): 8:58am On Apr 19
The good old days.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Us Still Remember This Man? by Truvelisback(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19
Usmanovic95:
Do they pay pension to retired broadcaster? If no, that could be the reason for continuing the job.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend / When A Man Is In Love / The Typical Naija Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.